Start planning your tour
- Discover Naxos, Santorini and Paros
- Walk amid idyllic scenery
- Explore remote villages
- Enjoy delicious local Greek cuisine
- Day 1: Start Athens; to Rafina and overnight.
- Day 2: Morning ferry to Naxos; afternoon explore the town and visit the Temple of Apollo.
- Day 3: Walk through the Tragea Valley in the heart of the island, from Halki to Melanes, visiting the ancient statue of Kouros.
- Day 4: Afternoon ferry to Santorini; afternoon explore Fira.
- Day 5: Walk along the caldera from Fira to Oia.
- Day 6: Free time in Santorini. Afternoon ferry to Paros.
- Day 7: Walk the ancient paths in the heart of Paros, from Lefkes to Prodromos and the coastal villages of Marpissa and Pisso Livadhi.
- Day 8: Ferry transfer to Piraeus; end Athens.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- GGraham JordanNovember 02, 2019Very knowledgeable and personable guide. Walks were interesting and not too demanding. Restaurants for evening meals were well chosen by guide.Trip date: September 2019
- KateMay 06, 2019A wonderful way to see the best of the Greek IslandsTrip date: April 2019
- AAnonymousOctober 15, 2018Loved the walks, I would have liked more options such as beach time or cultural activities in the free timeTrip date: October 2018
- SSSharynSeptember 26, 2016Excellent tour of Paros, Naxos, and Santorini. This eight day tour gives you a good flavor of not only a popular island, but also two lessor visited islands. Paros and Naxos were a refreshing change from the over commercialized and crowded Santorini.Trip date: September 2016
- ASaqib INovember 01, 2013A really enjoyable week, The walks are easy/intermediate. Food was good. Hotels were satisfactory & the people were great company.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Parthenon. Â Its on the a world heritage site for a reason.Â What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATricia SimonJune 17, 2013A wonderful way to explore 3 very different islands. Our guide Thanos was extremely knowledgeable and brought the history of each island alive for us and his enthusiasm was infectious. Definitely a leisurely trip with a ferry ride every other day... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJayne PotterApril 28, 2013A thoroughly enjoyable trip with plenty to see and a variety of experiences. As a walker the trip needs to have one more good walk but if you accept that the holiday is only graded as easy then you will not be disappointed. The walk along the Santorini... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGwenda SkeltonApril 17, 2013Awesome, a wonderful expierence captured in my memory to last for a lifetime. The wildflowers, the scent of citrus, lovely catus and just the overall panoramic views of the islands. I felt inspiredd and energized after walking the most scenic places on... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANigel WebbApril 17, 2013After the cold UK weather an ideal break at this time of year, warm and mostly sunny, a mix of pleasant walks, fine food, a touch of sightseeing and not too crowded this early in the season.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADeborah ThomasJanuary 04, 2013We have done several Exodus walking holidays and this one was disappointing in terms of the nature of the walking - three gentle strolls - and value for money - all the hotels were very basic. We spent the following week on two other islands doing self... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walking on the Greek Islands
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Athens8 seats left$49USD $1,649Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Athens8 seats left$52USD $1,749Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Athens8 seats left$52USD $1,749Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Athens8 seats left$52USD $1,749Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Athens8 seats left$52USD $1,749Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Athens0 seats left$54USD $1,799Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Athens8 seats left$54USD $1,799Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Athens8 seats left$54USD $1,799Sharing a twin room
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Athens8 seats left$54USD $1,799Sharing a twin room
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Athens8 DaysSundaySep 27, 2020to Athens8 seats left$54USD $1,799Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar