Walking on the Greek Islands
- Our saving
- US $ 1,483
- Discover Naxos, Santorini and Paros
- Walk amid idyllic scenery
- Explore remote villages
- Enjoy delicious local Greek cuisine
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Coastal Walks, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on October 15, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Loved the walks, I would have liked more options such as beach time or cultural activities in the free time
- SSSharynWritten on September 26, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour of Paros, Naxos, and Santorini. This eight day tour gives you a good flavor of not only a popular island, but also two lessor visited islands. Paros and Naxos were a refreshing change from the over commercialized and crowded Santorini.
- SSaqib IWritten on November 1, 20134.0 - Good
A really enjoyable week, The walks are easy/intermediate. Food was good. Hotels were satisfactory & the people were great company.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Parthenon. Â Its on the a world heritage site for a reason.Â What did... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- TSTricia SimonWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
A wonderful way to explore 3 very different islands. Our guide Thanos was extremely knowledgeable and brought the history of each island alive for us and his enthusiasm was infectious. Definitely a leisurely trip with a ferry ride every other day (look... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JPJayne PotterWritten on April 28, 20133.0 - Average
A thoroughly enjoyable trip with plenty to see and a variety of experiences. As a walker the trip needs to have one more good walk but if you accept that the holiday is only graded as easy then you will not be disappointed. The walk along the Santorini... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- NWNigel WebbWritten on April 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
After the cold UK weather an ideal break at this time of year, warm and mostly sunny, a mix of pleasant walks, fine food, a touch of sightseeing and not too crowded this early in the season.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The stunning... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GSGwenda SkeltonWritten on April 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
Awesome, a wonderful expierence captured in my memory to last for a lifetime. The wildflowers, the scent of citrus, lovely catus and just the overall panoramic views of the islands. I felt inspiredd and energized after walking the most scenic places on... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- WCWilliam CatlingWritten on January 4, 20135.0 - Excellent
A well organised trip with an outstanding guide and very nice fellow walkers. The walks were just right for our age and fitness.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The walk down the Byzantine way on Paros was spectacular. We, also, both felt... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- DTDeborah ThomasWritten on January 4, 20131.0 - Bad
We have done several Exodus walking holidays and this one was disappointing in terms of the nature of the walking - three gentle strolls - and value for money - all the hotels were very basic. We spent the following week on two other islands doing self... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JMJulie MawfordWritten on January 2, 20134.0 - Good
A very enjoyable week; a welcome mix of walking and relaxation, glorious weather, delicious food, good company and three idyllic islands each with their own distinct character. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Hard to choose since each... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Athens; to Rafina and overnight.
- Day 2: Morning ferry to Naxos; afternoon explore the town and visit the Temple of Apollo.
- Day 3: Walk through the Tragea Valley in the heart of the island, from Halki to Melanes, visiting the ancient statue of Kouros.
- Day 4: Afternoon ferry to Santorini; afternoon explore Fira.
- Day 5: Walk along the caldera from Fira to Oia.
- Day 6: Free time in Santorini. Afternoon ferry to Paros.
- Day 7: Walk the ancient paths in the heart of Paros, from Lefkes to Prodromos and the coastal villages of Marpissa and Pisso Livadhi.
- Day 8: Ferry transfer to Piraeus; end Athens.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Walking on the Greek Islands
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,531
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Athens5 seats left$64USD $1,531
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$67USD $1,608
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$64USD $1,531
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Athens8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$65USD $1,560
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Athens8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Athens8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Athens8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Athens8 seats left$65USD $1,560
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $1,483 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1483 for Walking on the Greek Islands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 8 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
- 170 km
- Lefkes (Greece)
- 3 km
- Prodromos (Greece)
- 1 km
- Marpissa (Greece)
- 1 km
- Piso Livadi (Greece)
- 11 km
- Parikia (Greece)
- 78 km
- Thira (Greece)
- 7 km
- Oia (Greece)
- 7 km
- Fira (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,483 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Walking on the Greek Islands