Walking in Andalucia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,625
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy traditional Spanish tapas
- Experience local rural lifestyles
- Hike through the Sierra de Grazalema
- Visit El Chorro Gorge
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Centre Based Walking Holidays, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- GNGaelWritten on December 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the variation of scenery each day, made even better by the excellent weather as it was sunny each day. It was clumsy going via Tour Radar to book an Exodus holiday so I'll book directly with Exodus in the future.
- MPMoira PettigrewWritten on October 9, 20134.0 - Good
Another great trip with Exodus lead by an amazing guide, Alex.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Good walks, lovely villages, great food and some stunning views. Particularly enjoyed visiting the local villages where we were able to sample... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- DEDavid EcclesWritten on July 16, 20135.0 - Excellent
Our first ever Exodus trip - one of our best holidays EVER!!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The superb varied scenery of AndalucÃa. Great walks in very different locations. What did you think of your group leader?Alex was superb.... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- NRNeil RankWritten on June 30, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great holiday with a great bunch of people. The location was ideal - very peaceful apart from the bird chorus in the morning - with good food and wine. A lot of nice little touches which didn't cost much but made quite a bit of difference - being able... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- EHEllen Holmes-van CaspelWritten on June 18, 20135.0 - Excellent
This holiday makes for a relaxing week in stunning surroundings with some excellent walking and delicious food!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The visit to Seville was fantastic. We spent it wandering around the town, visiting the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MCMargaret ChallonerWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
I must admit to being a little nervous about the holiday having never done anything like it before. However I need not have worried location, walks and the people were all first class.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I found parts of some... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RFRoger FurzeWritten on June 17, 20133.0 - Average
A nice hotel but perhaps not ideally situated. Too many long bus drives in the heat to get to a start point for the walks and too many long drives back..What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Canos Santos Monastery with a picnic lunch in the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RRRoberta RosenbergWritten on June 9, 20135.0 - Excellent
Excellent hikes, beautiful country house-like a week in the mountains with friends!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Hiking in the natural parks and stopping to admire both the fantastic views and wildflowers. We felt a million miles away... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- HMHazel McBainWritten on February 2, 20134.0 - Good
Great walking despite the rain. Comfortable acommodation with fantastic home cooking, friendly staff and welcoming cups of tea and grinning dogs on return to the Cortija Rosario Great group and excelllent guides,plenty of stops to gather breath and learn... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- FGFiona GreenWritten on December 3, 20124.0 - Good
This was a great trip. The Cortijo Rosario was a wonderful place to stay in a beautiful location, with excellent traditional food, and welcoming hosts. The walks were varied, with great views especially in the Grazalema mountains and El Chorro Gorge. It... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Cortijo Rosario, Algamitas.
- Day 2: Gentle walk through rolling olive groves to neighbouring village of Villanueva de San Juan; optional tapas lunch to soak up the Andalucian atmosphere.
- Day 3: Fantastic walk in the Sierra de Grazalema, Andalucia's first national park and UNESCO Biosphere reserve- Leisurely/Moderate departure (level 2)
- Day 4: Walk to the abandoned Caños Santos Monastery and enjoy stunning views; walk to Setenil, a unique 'Pueblo Blanco' with homes built into the side of a gorge -Leisurely/Moderate (level 2)
- Day 5: Introduction to the magnificent city of Seville with free time to explore; return to the Cortijo after dinner- Leisurely/Moderate (level 2) & Moderate/Challenging (level 4) departures
- Day 6: Visit El Chorro Gorge and walk the Caminito del Rey- Leisurely/Moderate departure (level 2)
- Day 7: Walk a circuit around the impressive Peñon overlooking Algamitas- Leisurely/Moderate departure (level 2)
- Day 8: End Cortijo Rosario, Algamitas.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airfare included in the tour price?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
What is the maximum group size for this trip?
The maximum group size is 15 people.
Are there similar trips but shorter in duration?
Unfortunately we do not have shorter trips to offer in this region.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Walking in Andalucia
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Malaga8 seats left$65USD $1,625
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to MalagaOnly 2 seats left$65USD $1,625
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to MalagaOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,705
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Malaga0 seats left$68USD $1,705Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Malaga7 seats left$145$1,705-5%USD $1,625
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Malaga5 seats left$68USD $1,705
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Malaga8 seats left$68USD $1,705
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Malaga5 seats left$68USD $1,705
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Malaga8 seats left$68USD $1,705
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to MalagaOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,705Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Malaga.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $1,625 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1625 for Walking in Andalucia, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Malaga (Spain)
- 73 km
- Algamitas (Spain)
- 5 km
- Villanueva de San Juan (Spain)
- 21 km
- Setenil (Spain)
- 93 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 92 km
- Benaocaz (Spain)
- 89 km
- Malaga (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,625 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,754 tours in Europe
- covered by 439 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Walking in Andalucia