Costa Rica Coast to Coast Ride
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- See monkeys, iguanas, turles and more
- Enjoy a private boat tour to Golfito
- Hike Manuel Antonio National Park
- Bike down the Pan Am Highway
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start San Jose.
- Day 2: Ride to Rio Tarcoles.
- Day 3: Boat tour; cycle to Playa Bejuco.
- Day 4: Wildlife hike in Manuel Antonio N.P; to Ciudad Cortes.
- Day 5: To Osa Peninsula; ride to Puerto Jimenez.
- Day 6: Ferry to Golfito; ride to Rio Claro; transfer to Las Cruces.
- Day 7: Cycle to Paso Real; transfer to San Gerardo de Rivas.
- Day 8: Cycle to Perez Zeledon; transfer to the Orosi Valley; cycle to Tapanti Media.
- Day 9: Ride to Turrialba.
- Day 10: Cycle to the Caribbean side of Costa Rica.
- Day 11: To Tortuguero.
- Day 12: Boat trip; ride and transfer to La Fortuna near Arenal Volcano.
- Day 13: Cycle to Bajo Rodriguez; to La Garita de Alajuela.
- Day 14: End San Jose.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AMichael Hodson· May 21st, 2013From coast to coast and everything in between, this tour will give you a pretty full exploration of Costa Rica. The riding is definately moderate skill level, with 2-4 climbs that will certainly test your lungs, but on the whole is very doable, even in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKelly McCrory· April 22nd, 2013I did the Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama trip last year and loved it so much I had to come back. Costa Rica is one of my favourite countries with beautiful scenery, amazing beaches, endless wildlife spotting opportunities and excellent riding.... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADeana Murchson· April 21st, 2013This was an excellent trip. Although it was hot and humid, which was expected, the riding was great. Some days longer distances would have been nice, but understandably not possible due to bus transfers and lack of roads to cycle on. The... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APenelope Kenward· April 13th, 2013Because the country is small our bikes enabled us to see a variety of scenery, far more than a walking trek, and gave us time to visit National Parks, Botanical gardens, coffee and pineapple plantations.We also saw a huge number of birds, all... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABruce Mills· January 16th, 2013This was my first group holiday normally prefereing to travel independently however, I got to the last day and would have liked to have done it again straight away!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The cycling, the views, the wildlife... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJames Mortimer· January 14th, 2013An excellent bike trip taking in the highlights of Costa Rica its wildlife and cultures. However, in places I would say this trip verges on moderate to strenuous rather than purely moderate.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Being hosed... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANeil Clayton· January 3rd, 2013Excellent destination, however trip notes said moderate but as a club cyclist I thought that some days were very hard. As Costa Rica is a wonderful and exotic country, cycling at mountain bike pace was really good. Everywhere was colourful, even the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJoanna Browning· December 23rd, 2012A great introduction to Costa Rica. Cycling is a great way to explore this laid back, friendly, inspirational country. Despite its size, it has a huge amount to offer - friendly, hospitable, helpful people, beautiful beaches, spectacular views, lush... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMarcus Nicholson· July 4th, 2012What a great country Costa Rica is! Really accessible for all, great wildlife everywhere, fantastic culure and to top it all off really suited to cycling.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Cycling along with one of the leaders who... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday19 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,749Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 Nov, 2021EnglishFriday3 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,7490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday31 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$4,7490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday21 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$4,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday4 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$4,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday18 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$4,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday18 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$4,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Apr, 2022EnglishFriday29 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$4,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Jul, 2022EnglishFriday22 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$4,8790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Oct, 2022EnglishFriday28 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$4,8790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- How far do we cycle each day and how experienced do you need to be on the bike?
- Is there an extra charge for bike hire?
- Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar