- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Vinh Long
- Watch the Hanoi's water puppets performance
- Enjoy overnight cruise along Halong Bay
- Take a walking tour of Hoi An
- Explore the Cham civilisation's spiritual home
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi city tour (breakfast)
- Day 3: To Ha Long Bay; cruise; overnight on boat (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- Day 4: Cruise; return to Hanoi; overnight train to Hue (breakfast)
- Day 5: Arrive Hue; sightseeing
- Day 6: Visit historic Tu Duc Mausoleum; free afternoon (breakfast)
- Day 7: Journey to Hoi An via Da Nang (breakfast)
- Day 8: Walking tour of Hoi An; free afternoon (breakfast)
- Day 9: Visit My Son; free afternoon in Hoi An (breakfast)
- Day 10: Fly to Ho Chi Minh City; walking city tour (breakfast)
- Day 11: Visit Cu Chi Tunnels; free afternoon (breakfast)
- Day 12: Mekong Delta boat ride; overnight in homestay guesthouse (breakfast,dinner)
- Day 13: Walk through orchards; return to Ho Chi Minh City (breakfast)
- Day 14: End Ho Chi Minh City (breakfast)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Exodus Travels
For almost 50 years Exodus has been a pioneer of active small group adventure tourism that gives back to the communities they visit through sustainable guided and self-guided tours, ranging from Responsible Wildlife to Walking and Trekking, Cycling, Cultural, Family and Polar adventures to 90+ countries worldwide. Winner of the 2021 National Geographic Reader Awards for The Operator, 2021 Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards, 2021 USA Today Awards, 2020 British Travel Awards and 2019 National Geographic Traveller Reader Awards they have a vast range of trips across seven continents. Their award-winning local guides have hosted over 250,000+ travellers on adventures across the globe. Whether it is solo travellers, couples, groups or families, Exodus offers an incredible choice of trips for all ages and activity levels. Operating in 90+ countries with 500+ tours, Exodus insists on low impact tourism and contributing to local communities through their registered non-profit The Exodus Travels Foundation. Exodus understands the importance of regenerative travel, now more than ever. Their recent Rewilding initiative guarantees that for every person who travels with them, they rewild 100 sq metres. Exodus is dedicated to creating incredible adventures that are run responsibly, so as the world reopens, travellers can continue to book and travel with confidence. Do we also care about the communities and environments we go to visit? Exodus has always been and will always be a responsible tour operator. It is in our DNA to work hard to look after what we so prize. We work closely with all our overseas partners to run our tours in the best possible ways, we train our leaders, we actively seek out specific projects so that we can make a real practical difference on the ground. But please do not just take our word for it. We have won several awards and we ask you, our clients, to check what we do on the ground so that we can make improvements where needed. Why do we do all this? Quite simply we love the places we go and we love sharing those great experiences with like minded people.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SJSpencer· February 28th, 2023It was a trip of a lifetime! We had an incredible guide named Voung (or "V" as we called him). He was knowledgeable, very personable, and committed to ensuring our trip was as fun, memorable, and seamless as possible. We saw some of the most amazing... Show moreExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on our Vietnam Adventure tour and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your adventure. We were especially happy to hear your feedback on your leader Vuong... Show moreTrip date: September 2022
- DHDavid· March 13th, 2020Excellent trip. My experience of Vietnam ticked all the boxes. Our guide was superb. He was very knowledgeable and helped group members with all sorts of issues. The itinery was very interesting. Only disappointment was when we visited the Ho Chi Minh... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- EBElise· January 26th, 2020My Vietnam trip exceeded my expectations, Nam our tour guide went above and beyond every day. Dealing with all the necessary details, outlining each day with additional knowledge of each location. Pointing out extras that were interesting and fun as... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- SLSteven· April 1st, 2019My wife and I are experienced world travelers but this was our first organized tour. The group was great. Two Americans, 12 Brits and two Vietnamese. Great mix of cultures and accents. No complainer, lots of laughter and great humor. Most of us were in... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- SDSvetlana· January 3rd, 2018The organisation of the tour was very good. All accommodations very brilliant, better the aspected. Our tour guide Duy was very helpful and look after us very well. Downfall of the trip where other local tour guides ( special the one which was used for... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
- Anonymous· June 20th, 2017very good tour in VietnamTrip date: December 2016
- CWColin· January 14th, 2017Vietnam Adventure Dec 2016/Jan 2017. This trip was cut short due to my wife sustaining an injury to her face & teeth.Not caused by the Holiday group or Hotel. The quick help & speedy return to UK was helped by the way Exodus went about they part of the... Show moreTrip date: December 2016
- AGillian Arnold· October 8th, 2013An excellent couple of weeks skillfully and cheerfully orchestrated by Nam our local guide. What a beautiful country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Most inspirational moments were:++ sheltering from really monsoon rain near the cu... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKate Deeming· September 26th, 2013What a brilliant country! This was a wonderful trip for experiencing the landscapes, people, culture, towns and villages of Vietnam with the help of a well informed local guide. It was a great introduction which has whetted our appetite to go back and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASheena Gilby· April 17th, 2013This is an amazing trip from the North to the South of Vietnam. You manage to visit Cities, sail in Halong Bay, travel by overnight train and get to experience some wonderful countryside. It's hectic but there is time to rest and relax and enjoy the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,579
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,349
- -15%Sunday7 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,349$1,996
- Sunday23 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- Sunday30 Jul, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Aug, 2023Saturday26 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest Instalments
- Sunday10 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Sep, 2023Saturday7 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Oct, 2023Saturday28 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 Oct, 2023Saturday4 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type AVietnam
- Type BVietnam
- Type CVietnam
- Type EVietnam
- Type FVietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 28th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 28th, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exodus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exodus Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Vietnam
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Vietnam from Hanoi
- Vietnam In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 14 days Vietnam
- From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Operators in Asia
- Vietnam Adventure Tours in Vietnam
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Southern Vietnam Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Southern Vietnam
- Vietnam tours