Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 1,262
- Sample island life on beautiful Korcula
- Summit Mijet Island’s Montokuc peak
- Taste local wines of Peijesac Peninsula
- Explore the Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The variety in the itinerary
- CNChris NewmanWritten on November 10, 20135.0 - Excellent
Our first Exodus experience exceeded expectations and provided a superb introduction to Croatia and the cities, countryside and culture of the Dalmatian Coast. An ideal mixture of city tours, countryside walks, free time and jolly evening meals with the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- KLKaren LaneWritten on August 1, 20134.0 - Good
A beautiful country with fantastic scenery,history in abundance , friendly people and good wine!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Trogir, Korcula and Dubrovnik are beautiful old cities. Korcula , Mijet and Lokrum are gorgeous islands with... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CSCaryl StevensonWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was my first time travelling on a group holiday, as a single traveller, and it lived up to all my expectations and more. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too many to mention. The scenery, the people, the history, The exceptional well... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MHMargo HouseWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
I thought Croatia was a beautiful location to visit, and I was surprised at how Mediterranean the architecture was. Our guide Marija was exceptional and knew the areas well. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I loved swimming in the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JWJanette WrayWritten on May 16, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great trip with stunning scenery, genuinely helpful and friendly locals & an excellent tour leader (Krsto). What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?My favourite part of this holiday was the boat trip to the beautiful island of Mljet and the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- NWNicholas WardWritten on May 14, 20134.0 - Good
Everything we expected and more. The Dalmatian Coast really is beautiful and this is a great introduction to the coast, country and towns. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Loved walking the walls of Dubrovnik. Great views and lots of... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MWMichelle WatkinsWritten on April 19, 20135.0 - Excellent
Croatia is a gorgeous country and I have no idea why more people haven't discovered this. (shh..don't tell) This was my first trip with Exodus and I found it to be fabulous! It was well-organized, interesting, and provided a variety of activities and... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CCCarol ColesWritten on April 17, 20134.0 - Good
It was a really good way of getting a flavour of the Dalmatian coast and Croatia without the hassle of researching and organising it myself. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I had no idea how lovely Dubrovnik is - until I got there.What... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GNGuy NesbitWritten on January 4, 20134.0 - Good
Excellent trip from Split to Dubrovnik and will definitely go back to Croatia in the future.Guide was very knowledgeable about his countryWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Dubrovnik city walls - and old city withinWhat did you think of... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Split Airport.
- Day 2: Explore Trogir; transfer to Split, free time in Split before catching the catamaran to Korcula.
- Day 3: Circular walk around Lumbarda village and wine tasting.
- Day 4: Travel by boat to Mljet Island; walk to the peak of Montokuc for panoramic views.
- Day 5: Ferry to mainland; visit Ston en route to Dubrovnik.
- Day 6: Dubrovnik city tour.
- Day 7: Free day to relax in Dubrovnik, or take an optional trip to Lokrum and explore the surrounding area.
- Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include meals?
All breakfast and 1 picnic lunch are included on this trip.
Is this tour strictly for people within the age limit?
Our tours are suitable for anyone that is reasonably fit and has a sense of adventure!
Our average age is about 57 years old but we have people in their 20's and 70's booking so it varies departure to departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Dubrovnik6 seats left$53USD $1,262
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$56USD $1,339
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$61USD $1,454
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$64USD $1,531
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$68USD $1,637
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$68USD $1,637
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Split8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$68USD $1,637
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Split8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$67USD $1,608
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Split8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$65USD $1,560
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $1,262 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1262 for Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 83 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,262 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,541 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours