Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Korcula Island
- Mljet Island
- Sample island life on beautiful Korcula
- Summit Mijet Island’s Montokuc peak
- Taste local wines of Peijesac Peninsula
- Explore the Old Town of Dubrovnik
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Split Airport.
- Day 2: Explore Trogir; transfer to Split, free time in Split before catching the catamaran to Korcula.
- Day 3: Circular walk around Lumbarda village and wine tasting.
- Day 4: Travel by boat to Mljet Island; walk to the peak of Montokuc for panoramic views.
- Day 5: Ferry to the mainland; visit Ston en route to Dubrovnik.
- Day 6: Dubrovnik city tour.
- Day 7: Free day to relax in Dubrovnik, or take an optional trip to Lokrum and explore the surrounding area.
- Day 8: End Dubrovnik.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AA TourRadar Traveller· June 10th, 2018The variety in the itineraryTrip date: June 2018
- AChris Newman· November 10th, 2013Our first Exodus experience exceeded expectations and provided a superb introduction to Croatia and the cities, countryside and culture of the Dalmatian Coast. An ideal mixture of city tours, countryside walks, free time and jolly evening meals with... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKaren Lane· August 1st, 2013A beautiful country with fantastic scenery,history in abundance , friendly people and good wine!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Trogir, Korcula and Dubrovnik are beautiful old cities. Korcula , Mijet and Lokrum are gorgeous islands... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMargo House· June 17th, 2013I thought Croatia was a beautiful location to visit, and I was surprised at how Mediterranean the architecture was. Our guide Marija was exceptional and knew the areas well. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I loved swimming in the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACaryl Stevenson· June 17th, 2013This was my first time travelling on a group holiday, as a single traveller, and it lived up to all my expectations and more. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too many to mention. The scenery, the people, the history, The exceptional... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJanette Wray· May 16th, 2013A great trip with stunning scenery, genuinely helpful and friendly locals & an excellent tour leader (Krsto). What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?My favourite part of this holiday was the boat trip to the beautiful island of Mljet and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANicholas Ward· May 14th, 2013Everything we expected and more. The Dalmatian Coast really is beautiful and this is a great introduction to the coast, country and towns. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Loved walking the walls of Dubrovnik. Great views and lots of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMichelle Watkins· April 19th, 2013Croatia is a gorgeous country and I have no idea why more people haven't discovered this. (shh..don't tell) This was my first trip with Exodus and I found it to be fabulous! It was well-organized, interesting, and provided a variety of activities and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACarol Coles· April 17th, 2013It was a really good way of getting a flavour of the Dalmatian coast and Croatia without the hassle of researching and organising it myself. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I had no idea how lovely Dubrovnik is - until I got... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGuy Nesbit· January 4th, 2013Excellent trip from Split to Dubrovnik and will definitely go back to Croatia in the future.Guide was very knowledgeable about his countryWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Dubrovnik city walls - and old city withinWhat did you think of... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Sunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday12 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,949$1,754Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday1 May, 2022EnglishSunday8 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 May, 2022EnglishSunday22 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,8990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 May, 2022EnglishSunday5 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Jun, 2022EnglishSunday19 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Jun, 2022EnglishSunday3 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Jul, 2022EnglishSunday31 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,3990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday7 Aug, 2022EnglishSunday14 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,3990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday21 Aug, 2022EnglishSunday28 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,3990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday28 Aug, 2022EnglishSunday4 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the tour price include meals?
- Is this tour strictly for people within the age limit?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Croatia
- Croatia Travel Guide
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2021
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Croatia from Split
- Croatia In-depth Cultural
- 8 days Croatia
- From Split to Dubrovnik
- Operators in Europe
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Croatian Islands tours
- Croatia tours
- Croatian Islands