Gems of Britain - Summer 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 1,215
- See the Edinburgh Castle and the famous Royal Mile
- Discover Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace
- Admire the Stonehenge, a famous prehistoric monument
- Head to Liverpool and visit the Royal Liver Building
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London & Medieval York.
- Day 2: Over the Border to Edinburgh.
- Day 3: The Lake District and Liverpool.
- Day 4: Roman Chester and Cardiff.
- Day 5: Bath, Stonehenge and London.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TaraWritten on September 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall, the trip was well organized and highly enjoyable due to the knowledge, expertise, and hospitality of the guide. In addition, the driver ensured that all passengers were safely transported from one destination to the next and very friendly. I will... Read moreReview collected by Insight Vacations
- PhyllisWritten on August 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Perfect taste of Great Britain. A great overview for future trips.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- MingWritten on June 10, 20195.0 - Excellent
A good holiday without hassle.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience in Britain with Insight Vacations. Moreover, we are elated that our tailored itinerary was to your liking and we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- TTitaniaCheongWritten on May 17, 20194.5 - Excellent
Lovely group size of 26 on the trip and fellow travellers were considerate and gracious that I dozed off unknowingly while traveling from places to places. Extra legroom space, panoramic window view and seat rotation were perfect for the countryside views.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that your overall experience with Insight Vacations in Britain was a successful one. Furthermore, we are especially delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the itinerary and services provided by our staff and we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon for more amazing destinations.
- LKLindaWritten on May 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The route allowed us to see the countryside, and the stops along the way had clean facilities.The tourist part of me loved the destinations. I grew up in England until 1958 & we never got to see all these places then. We went to the seaside once a year, but... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Experienced and strong interpersonal skills Creative
- AMAnneWritten on July 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent vacation because of organized, knowledgeable guide!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does the tour start and finish?
On day one of this tour travellers are required to meet at The Grosvenor Hotel in London, at 7:15 am where you will commence your tour. We recommend booking The Grosvenor Hotel the night before to make sure that you do not miss the early departure time, and allow for any delayed flights.
On the final day, your tour ends back at The Grosvenor Hotel in London, in the early evening. We recommend that you do not book your flights on the last day of your tour, to allow for any delays due to traffic or weather conditions.
How much time is spent travelling?
This tour includes locations that are fairly close to each other so travelling times should not exceed more than 4 hours each day. However, these times can vary depending on traffic and weather. Please note that your tour driver is required to stop every 2 hours for bathroom breaks and photo opportunities, so there will be plenty of time to stretch your legs and grab a bite to eat!
Is the tour outside the stones only, or do you get to go to the center of the circle?
The tour of Stonehenge included in this tour is through the outside of the stones only, as the tours that take you to the centre of the stones are only operated outside of public access hours
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover England with Insight Vacations
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nicole12th September 2019
Gems of Britain - Summer 2020
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMay 3, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayMay 7, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,325Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 31, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayJun 18, 2020to London10+ seats left$135$1,350-10%USD $1,215Sharing a twin room
- SundayJun 28, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayJul 2, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350Sharing a twin room
- SundayJul 12, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to London8 seats left$138$1,375-10%USD $1,238Sharing a twin room
- SundayJul 26, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayJul 30, 2020to London9 seats leftUSD $1,375Sharing a twin room
- SundayAug 9, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayAug 13, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,625Sharing a twin room
- SundayAug 16, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayAug 20, 2020to LondonUSD $1,595Sharing a twin room
- SundayAug 23, 2020from London5 DaysThursdayAug 27, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,595Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 164 km
- Lake District NP (England)
- 120 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 25 km
- Chester (England)
- 191 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 58 km
- Bath (England)
- 43 km
- Stonehenge (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,215 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,420 tours in Europe
- covered by 521 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Gems of Britain - Summer 2020