Gems of Britain (Summer 2019)
- US $ 1,395
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- See the Edinburgh Castle and the famous Royal Mile
- Discover Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace
- Admire the Stonehenge, a famous prehistoric monument
- Head to Liverpool and visit the Royal Liver Building
- Rather Poor
- LKLindaWritten on May 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The route allowed us to see the countryside, and the stops along the way had clean facilities.The tourist part of me loved the destinations. I grew up in England until 1958 & we never got to see all these places then. We went to the seaside once a year, but... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Experienced and strong interpersonal skills Creative
- AMAnneWritten on July 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent vacation because of organized, knowledgeable guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London & Medieval York.
- Day 2: Over the Border to Edinburgh.Scottish Dinner & CabaretScottish Dinner & Cabaret
- Day 3: The Lake District and Liverpool.Windermere Cruise & Steam Train RideWindermere Cruise & Steam Train Ride
- Day 4: Roman Chester and Cardiff.Pub DinnerPub DinnerCardiff Castle TourCardiff Castle TourWelsh Evening At Millennium CentreWelsh Evening At Millennium CentreLiverpool & The Beatles City TourLiverpool & The Beatles City Tour
- Day 5: Georgian Bath, Stonehenge and London.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The TreadRight Foundation Make Travel Matter (Short)
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does the tour start and finish?
On day one of this tour travellers are required to meet at The Grosvenor Hotel in London, at 7:15 am where you will commence your tour. We recommend booking The Grosvenor Hotel the night before to make sure that you do not miss the early departure time, and allow for any delayed flights.
On the final day, your tour ends back at The Grosvenor Hotel in London, in the early evening. We recommend that you do not book your flights on the last day of your tour, to allow for any delays due to traffic or weather conditions.
How much time is spent travelling?
This tour includes locations that are fairly close to each other so travelling times should not exceed more than 4 hours each day. However, these times can vary depending on traffic and weather. Please note that your tour driver is required to stop every 2 hours for bathroom breaks and photo opportunities, so there will be plenty of time to stretch your legs and grab a bite to eat!
Is the tour outside the stones only, or do you get to go to the center of the circle?
The tour of Stonehenge included in this tour is through the outside of the stones only, as the tours that take you to the centre of the stones are only operated outside of public access hours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
Gems of Britain (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $1,395
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,395Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,425Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $1,425
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $1,425
- SundayAug 4, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundayAug 11, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,625
- SundaySep 1, 2019from London5 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $1,425
- SundaySep 15, 2019from London5 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,425
- SundaySep 29, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $1,395
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 May 2019 the full payment of $1,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1395 for Gems of Britain (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 164 km
- Lake District NP (England)
- 120 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 25 km
- Chester (England)
- 191 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 58 km
- Bath (England)
- 43 km
- Stonehenge (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,796 tours in Europe
- covered by 444 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Gems of Britain (Summer 2019)