Gems of Britain (Summer 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,256
- See the Edinburgh Castle and the famous Royal Mile
- Discover Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace
- Admire the Stonehenge, a famous prehistoric monument
- Head to Liverpool and visit the Royal Liver Building
- Rather Poor
- LKLindaWritten on May 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The route allowed us to see the countryside, and the stops along the way had clean facilities.The tourist part of me loved the destinations. I grew up in England until 1958 & we never got to see all these places then. We went to the seaside once a year, but... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Experienced and strong interpersonal skills Creative
- AMAnneWritten on July 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent vacation because of organized, knowledgeable guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London & Medieval York.
- Day 2: Over the Border to Edinburgh.
- Day 3: The Lake District and Liverpool.
- Day 4: Roman Chester and Cardiff.
- Day 5: Georgian Bath, Stonehenge and London.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the tour outside the stones only, or do you get to go to the center of the circle?
The tour of Stonehenge included in this tour is through the outside of the stones only, as the tours that take you to the centre of the stones are only operated outside of public access hours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
Gems of Britain (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to London7 seats left$140$1,395-10%USD $1,256
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to London9 seats left$140$1,395-10%USD $1,256
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London7 seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London9 seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to London8 seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to London7 seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayJul 28, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$143$1,425-10%USD $1,283
- SundayAug 4, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to London7 seats left$163$1,625-10%USD $1,463
- SundayAug 11, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$163$1,625-10%USD $1,463
- SundayAug 18, 2019from London5 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$163$1,625-10%USD $1,463
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 January 2019 the full payment of $1,256 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1256 for Gems of Britain (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 164 km
- Lake District NP (England)
- 120 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 25 km
- Chester (England)
- 191 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 58 km
- Bath (England)
- 43 km
- Stonehenge (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,256 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Gems of Britain (Summer 2019)