Gems of Britain (Summer 2018)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,215
- Rather Poor
- LKLindaWritten on May 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe route allowed us to see the countryside, and the stops along the way had clean facilities.The tourist part of me loved the destinations. I grew up in England until 1958 & we never got to see all these places then. We went to the seaside once a year, but that was it.Show detailed ratings
- AMAnneWritten on July 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent vacation because of organized, knowledgeable guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: From London to Stratford-upon-Avon & Medieval York.
- Day 2: Over the Border to Edinburgh.
- Day 3: To the Lake District and on to Liverpool.
- Day 4: Travel to Roman Chester and on to Cardiff.
- Day 5: Georgian Bath, Stonehenge and London.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is the tour outside the stones only, or do you get to go to the center of the circle?
The tour of Stonehenge included in this tour is through the outside of the stones only, as the tours that take you to the centre of the stones are only operated outside of public access hours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Gems of Britain (Summer 2018)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJul 1, 2018from London5 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350
- SundayJul 15, 2018from London5 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London5 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350
- SundayAug 5, 2018from London5 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,550
- SundayAug 12, 2018from London5 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to London8 seats leftUSD $1,550
- SundayAug 26, 2018from London5 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350
- SundaySep 2, 2018from London5 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to London9 seats leftUSD $1,350
- SundaySep 9, 2018from London5 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London5 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350
- SundaySep 23, 2018from London5 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to London10+ seats leftUSD $1,350
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 August 2018 the full payment of $1,215 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1215 for Gems of Britain (Summer 2018), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 164 km
- Lake District NP (England)
- 120 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 25 km
- Chester (England)
- 191 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 58 km
- Bath (England)
- 43 km
- Stonehenge (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,215 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Gems of Britain (Summer 2018)