Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas
- Our saving
- US $ 192
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
leni "I cannot thank Corey (our tour guide/driver) enough for a fun filled and enjoyable 3 day tour of Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon. Corey provided us with everything we needed to make us very comfortable. Her passion and knowledge of the areas was second to none! I was really hanging off her every word! Corey went above and beyond to make sure that each person on the tour was ha..."
- Death Valley NP
- Las Vegas
- Lots of photo stops.
- Unique landscapes.
- Awesome Dante’s View and Zabriskie point.
- Old fashioned Vegas nightlife.
- Stunning scenic drive through the Artist’s Pallet.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Start in Death Valley NP and end in Las Vegas! With the day tour Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Death Valley NP, USA and Las Vegas. Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RPRebeccaWritten on February 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentMike was kind, considerate and insightful (my husband is still hearing "Mike said" and my tour was 9 days ago) as well as showing us things we would not discover on our own. He also delivered my National Park passport book to me at my hotel when I left it in his van which I greatly appreciated. If you will be in Vegas you owe it to yourself to go on a tour with this company. They do 3 and 7 day tours as well and I will definitely take one of those if I ever get a chance.Show detailed ratings
- CGCharlotteWritten on January 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe booked 4 tours during our trip to Vegas (we made the mistake of only booking one tour with Bindlestiff tours I won’t name the other company but they are a rather large company focused on the Grand Canyon.) Our day at Death Valley was breathtaking that alone was worth it, we had a small tour group, and our fantastic tour guide took the time to get to know us all and find out what we really wanted to know about Death Valley. He told us really interesting facts about the whole area both on the drive and when we arrived. If you have a love for history and geography then this is the tour for you. We will be booking another tour when we return to Vegas :)Show detailed ratings
- TCTracyWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI took this tour in January and can't say enough good things about it. Our guide Mike was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic! The stops were beautiful and even though there was a schedule to keep to, it never felt too rushed. I took a couple of other tours on my trip from another company, and while they were very good, I would say Mike made this the best by far. It was a bit more expensive than the other trips, but well worth it. Even the boxed lunch, which I was apprehensive of, was quite good. I would have no reservations about doing a trip with them again - I felt we were in very good hands.Show detailed ratings
- HTHirenWritten on January 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour pickup was on-time by tour guide Micheal. He is very knowledgeable about the area and route to death valley. Micheal is very friendly and answers any question you have about Vegas or Death Valley. Death Valley is an amazing place you will feel if you're on a different planet altogether. Lunch and Water Bottles are also provided which is good to have as there are not many places in death valley where food can be found.Show detailed ratings
- SBSusanWritten on November 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis is an amazingly beautiful tour. Very comfortable, plenty of stops and time at each stop. Our guide was Joel Clark, and he is by far the best tour guide I've ever had on any tour in any country. He is obviously loves Death Valley and has a wealth of interesting History on it, Las Vegas and the surrounding area. He's also right on time, very nice and considerate. You couldn't ask for or find a better guide. I already planning another trip and more tours. I definitely recommend this tour especially with Joel.Show detailed ratings
- DWDavidWritten on November 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis day tour we actually enjoyed more than Grand Canyon. A plus if you get Corrie on this trip,very knowledgable and extremely helpful photos ect.Show detailed ratings
- ARAmandaWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentHappy to choose this trip with you. Khriss is amazing. He told us as much as we could care as absorbant sponge. I think that the route is beautiful at first blink of the day and also the Valley at sunrise..... Very good lunch. Excellent small group.Show detailed ratings
- BBBrianWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe scale of Death Valley is awesome and stunning. Our guide Kriss from Brindlestiff Tours really helped to make the day very special. We were collected on time at 0800 at our hotel New York New York. Once in the area, stops at several points, display the uniqueness of the place. It's hot as you would expect, but cold water and air conditioning in the coach helped alleviate matters. The standard tour visits Dante's View, Zabriski Point, Devils Golf Course, Badwater and the Artist's Palette. We were returned to our hotel at 1700 hours. Brilliant a Day.Show detailed ratings
- LCleniWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI cannot thank Corey (our tour guide/driver) enough for a fun filled and enjoyable 3 day tour of Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon. Corey provided us with everything we needed to make us very comfortable. Her passion and knowledge of the areas was second to none! I was really hanging off her every word! Corey went above and beyond to make sure that each person on the tour was happy and enjoyed themselves. I spent a total of 2 weeks in the USA and this was the highlight of my holiday!! I highly recommend Bindlestiff Tours - well done!Show detailed ratings
- RWRichardWritten on September 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentI on the Full Day Death Valley Tour on 9/10/17. It was a great experience. When I'm on vacation I like to visit places that are radically different from my home state in the Midwest (i.e. 'strange and wondrous'). The guide was well informed with a great attitude.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 6, 2015
Can you please confirm the Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas leaves from Las Vegas in the morning and brings us back to Las Vegas at night?
The tour departs Las Vegas at 8.30am and arrives back at 6pm. We provide complimentary hotel pick up and drop off from hotels within 3 miles of the strip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayFeb 23, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayFeb 23, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- SundayFeb 25, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayFeb 25, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- FridayMar 2, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayMar 2, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- SundayMar 4, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayMar 4, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- FridayMar 9, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayMar 9, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- SundayMar 11, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayMar 11, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- FridayMar 16, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayMar 16, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- SundayMar 18, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayMar 18, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- FridayMar 23, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayMar 23, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
- SundayMar 25, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayMar 25, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$27$219-12%USD $192
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Death Valley NP is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $192 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $192 for Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 176 km.
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 176 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $192 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,826 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 62 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas