Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 186
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Chris ""Death Valley superb day tour with Bindlestiff Tours from Las Vegas, highly recommended" Day trip to Death Valley from Las Vegas. Our group had 10 members, that is manageable. On the 2-hour ride, our guide Mike told us all about Las Vegas and the surrounding area, not only fascinating history, but also a lot about the daily life in this region, overall very entertaining and highly recommended...."
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
- Lots of photo stops.
- Unique landscapes.
- Awesome Dante’s View and Zabriskie point.
- Old fashioned Vegas nightlife.
- Stunning scenic drive through the Artist’s Pallet.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the day tour Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and Death Valley NP. Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JJudithWritten on September 10, 20185.0 - Excellent"Day Tour from Las Vegas to Death Valley" The day trip from Las Vegas to Death Valley is highly recommended! The tour guide explained interesting facts during the trip, the stops were selected and the time to take pictures was very good. Plenty of bottled water provided. Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel. We recommend highly.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentExtraordinary! From start to finish this tour was well organised and communication great. It was lead by a very knowledgeable guid. Stop of points were well chosen showing a variety of landscapes and amazing views. Despite it being hot, we were well supplied with water and had a tasty picnic lunch. A fantastic day out - would highly recommend itShow detailed ratings
- SSueWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentBindlestiff 1 day tour to Death Valley Had an amazing day from start to finish! Our guide Mike, did a super job - he was very informative and worked hard to provide us with a great tour! Would definitely book with you again! Thanks for an excellent day in the hottest place on earth!!Show detailed ratings
- SSueWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentBindlestiff 1 day tour to Death Valley Had an amazing day from start to finish! Our guide Mike, did a super job - he was very informative and worked hard to provide us with a great tour! Would definitely book with you again! Thanks for an excellent day in the hottest place on earth!! --Show detailed ratings
- Hhdv88Written on August 10, 20185.0 - Excellent1 day Death Valley tour This tour was great, thanks to its amazing guide, Evan. He had impeccable taste in music (Beatles, Sintra, Elvis) and took very good care of us, offering a bottle of water every 30 minutes or so. And believe me, you need it. When we visited DV it was 119 Fahrenheit and the dryness just evaporates everything. Furthermore, Evan tells great stories about the park and its surroundings. I usually find those stories to be boring, but I loved Evan's. I would recommend this trip and hope you get him as your guide! --Show detailed ratings
- CCatherinePilorgetWritten on July 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentImpressive Death Valley Day tour from Las Vegas The guide was on time the comfortable mini bus and our very attentive guide The visits corresponded perfectly to what was planned A great dayShow detailed ratings
- DDustyClarkWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentDeath Valley is a unique place to visit and using this company is a great way to do so. * Death Valley is quite far away so most of the day will be spent in the minibus. A 15 seater minibus is used, so it will be relatively comfortable. The minibus air con can make it cold so layers are recommended but once you reach Death Valley you’ll appreciate the cool air. * Main stops included are an amazing lookout point of Death Valley, an ‘Oasis town’ called Furnace Creek, another lookout point, and the actual basin of the valley where the hottest temperature in the world ever was recorded * It will be hot. In May, temperatures were c30 degrees. If you travel in summer expect c30-50 degrees. In winter, it will be c18-25 degrees * They provide bottled water all day as well as a nice lunch. Catering for food allergies was appreciated. Mike was a great guide too. Overall, highly recommended. We actually enjoyed Death Valley more than the Grand CanyonShow detailed ratings
- BBradJangeWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentBest Death Valley tour from Las Vegas! Very nice tour. We had a great guide (Mike), who provided us on the way to Death Valley with lots of interesting information. The time at the stops was always enough.Show detailed ratings
- CSChrisWritten on June 1, 20185.0 - Excellent"Death Valley superb day tour with Bindlestiff Tours from Las Vegas, highly recommended" Day trip to Death Valley from Las Vegas. Our group had 10 members, that is manageable. On the 2-hour ride, our guide Mike told us all about Las Vegas and the surrounding area, not only fascinating history, but also a lot about the daily life in this region, overall very entertaining and highly recommended. In Death Valley, the most popular viewpoints were then driven (Dante's View, Zabriskie Point, etc.), offering spectacular views. Ample time for photos and short walks. Lunch is included, within, very good packed lunch. Return trip was about 4pm arriving back in Las Vegas about 6pm, so you still can make something for the evening. Conclusion: for an overview of this huge national park absolutely recommendable! A big compliment to the guide! Any time!Show detailed ratings
- FGFelixWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentDeath Valley tour from Las Vegas. Everything was great! Fantastic tour! we have not looked back and something you do not do every day ;-) The tour guide was really great. Highly recommended this tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Death Valley National Park day tour
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please confirm the Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas leaves from Las Vegas in the morning and brings us back to Las Vegas at night?
The tour departs Las Vegas at 8.30am and arrives back at 6pm. We provide complimentary hotel pick up and drop off from hotels within 3 miles of the strip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Las Vegas1 DayFridaySep 28, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$12USD $207
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySundaySep 30, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$33$219-15%USD $186
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Las Vegas1 DayFridayOct 5, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$33$219-15%USD $186
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySundayOct 7, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$12USD $207
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Las Vegas1 DayFridayOct 12, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$33$219-15%USD $186
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySundayOct 14, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$33$219-15%USD $186
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Las Vegas1 DayFridayOct 19, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$33$219-15%USD $186
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySundayOct 21, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$12USD $207
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Las Vegas1 DayFridayOct 26, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$33$219-15%USD $186
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Las Vegas1 DaySundayOct 28, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$12USD $207
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $186 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $186 for Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 353 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 176 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $186 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,910 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 80 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas