Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas
Corners of the World Sale
ends in 67:09:21
- Our saving
- US $ 210
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Tracy "I took this tour in January and can't say enough good things about it. Our guide Mike was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic! The stops were beautiful and even though there was a schedule to keep to, it never felt too rushed. I took a couple of other tours on my trip from another company, and while they were very good, I would say Mike made this the best by far. It was a bit more expensive than the..."
- Death Valley NP
- Las Vegas
- Lots of photo stops.
- Unique landscapes.
- Awesome Dante’s View and Zabriskie point.
- Old fashioned Vegas nightlife.
- Stunning scenic drive through the Artist’s Pallet.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
Start in Death Valley NP and end in Las Vegas! With the day tour Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Death Valley NP, USA and Las Vegas. Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DDustyClarkWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentDeath Valley is a unique place to visit and using this company is a great way to do so. * Death Valley is quite far away so most of the day will be spent in the minibus. A 15 seater minibus is used, so it will be relatively comfortable. The minibus air con can make it cold so layers are recommended but once you reach Death Valley you’ll appreciate the cool air. * Main stops included are an amazing lookout point of Death Valley, an ‘Oasis town’ called Furnace Creek, another lookout point, and the actual basin of the valley where the hottest temperature in the world ever was recorded * It will be hot. In May, temperatures were c30 degrees. If you travel in summer expect c30-50 degrees. In winter, it will be c18-25 degrees * They provide bottled water all day as well as a nice lunch. Catering for food allergies was appreciated. Mike was a great guide too. Overall, highly recommended. We actually enjoyed Death Valley more than the Grand CanyonShow detailed ratings
- BBradJangeWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentBest Death Valley tour from Las Vegas! Very nice tour. We had a great guide (Mike), who provided us on the way to Death Valley with lots of interesting information. The time at the stops was always enough.Show detailed ratings
- MCMichellleWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentI immensely enjoyed this tour! Coordinating the meetup time and place was a breeze because Bindlestiff emailed me all the details beforehand and even sent an email reminder the day before. Joel, our tour guide, was a fountain of knowledge. He covered a wide range of topics from Science and History to Human Interests and Literature. I learned so much about Death Valley because of his narrative. The vast, majestic landscape was the cherry on top. We had ample time to explore each stop and take lots of pictures. Then, we were able to get back to Las Vegas around 5:30 PM. Enough time to rest a bit before enjoying the night.Show detailed ratings
- MMelissaTylinskiWritten on March 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I did this small group day tour through Death Valley, last week and it was a great experience. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the area, which always impresses me when we go on any kind of tour. They always seem to educate their passengers extremely well on whatever the tour is about. Our group consisted of 2 other couples, which was perfect. We seem to like the smaller group option more so than the bigger groups. It feels more personal to us this way. Our tour started off early in the morning, with the driver picking us up at our hotel, on the strip. They provided with us, Lots of water and a packed lunch. During the tour, we made about 6 or 7 scenic stops within the park. All the locations were unique and amazing in color. The park is absolutely huge and we were only able to see a small fraction of it. The weather was perfect that day...only at some points during the day did it warm up. All in all, this tour made for about a 10 hour day.Show detailed ratings
- LLinaCaswellWritten on March 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazingly surprised trip to Death Valley with my daughter. Our guide Jenni is very knowledgeable and gave us so much info not only about Death Valley but Las Vegas too. We had so much fun. Highly recommend this trip - photos doesnt do it justices. It was just AMAZING. Thank you Jenni.Show detailed ratings
- JDJoannWritten on March 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe small group trip to Death Valley was very informing and personal. Couldn't have asked for a better guide than Michael. He was great and accommodated any request.Show detailed ratings
- JVJamesWritten on February 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentFirst time to Las Vegas to celebrate 21st Birthday, booked Death Valley Tour and was lucky enough to be the only ones that day.... private tour! The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and tailored the day to us, would definitely book again this year. 5 Stars.Show detailed ratings
- RPRebeccaWritten on February 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentMike was kind, considerate and insightful (my husband is still hearing "Mike said" and my tour was 9 days ago) as well as showing us things we would not discover on our own. He also delivered my National Park passport book to me at my hotel when I left it in his van which I greatly appreciated. If you will be in Vegas you owe it to yourself to go on a tour with this company. They do 3 and 7 day tours as well and I will definitely take one of those if I ever get a chance.Show detailed ratings
- CGCharlotteWritten on January 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe booked 4 tours during our trip to Vegas (we made the mistake of only booking one tour with Bindlestiff tours I won’t name the other company but they are a rather large company focused on the Grand Canyon.) Our day at Death Valley was breathtaking that alone was worth it, we had a small tour group, and our fantastic tour guide took the time to get to know us all and find out what we really wanted to know about Death Valley. He told us really interesting facts about the whole area both on the drive and when we arrived. If you have a love for history and geography then this is the tour for you. We will be booking another tour when we return to Vegas :)Show detailed ratings
- TCTracyWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI took this tour in January and can't say enough good things about it. Our guide Mike was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic! The stops were beautiful and even though there was a schedule to keep to, it never felt too rushed. I took a couple of other tours on my trip from another company, and while they were very good, I would say Mike made this the best by far. It was a bit more expensive than the other trips, but well worth it. Even the boxed lunch, which I was apprehensive of, was quite good. I would have no reservations about doing a trip with them again - I felt we were in very good hands.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please confirm the Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas leaves from Las Vegas in the morning and brings us back to Las Vegas at night?
The tour departs Las Vegas at 8.30am and arrives back at 6pm. We provide complimentary hotel pick up and drop off from hotels within 3 miles of the strip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayJul 27, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayJul 29, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayAug 3, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$10USD $229Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayAug 5, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayAug 10, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayAug 12, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayAug 17, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayAug 19, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DayFridayAug 24, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Death Valley NP1 DaySundayAug 26, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$10USD $229
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Death Valley NP is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $210 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $210 for Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 176 km.
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 176 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $210 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,756 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 69 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas