Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas
- US $ 219
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Chisa "I was promptly picked up by Khriss, the tour guide for the day! My first impression of him was his professionalism and friendliness! I opted for the VIP tour because there was only 10 of us including Khriss. I'm very glad I did! Our guide provided us with a vast amount of information concerning the history of Death Valley. We never felt rushed and there was plenty of time for pictures! I would not..."
- Death Valley NP
- Las Vegas
- Lots of photo stops.
- Unique landscapes.
- Awesome Dante’s View and Zabriskie point.
- Old fashioned Vegas nightlife.
- Stunning scenic drive through the Artist’s Pallet.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Start in Death Valley NP and end in Las Vegas! With the day tour Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Death Valley NP, USA and Las Vegas. Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- BBBrianWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe scale of Death Valley is awesome and stunning. Our guide Kriss from Brindlestiff Tours really helped to make the day very special. We were collected on time at 0800 at our hotel New York New York. Once in the area, stops at several points, display the uniqueness of the place. It's hot as you would expect, but cold water and air conditioning in the coach helped alleviate matters. The standard tour visits Dante's View, Zabriski Point, Devils Golf Course, Badwater and the Artist's Palette. We were returned to our hotel at 1700 hours. Brilliant a Day.Show detailed ratings
- LCleniWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentI cannot thank Corey (our tour guide/driver) enough for a fun filled and enjoyable 3 day tour of Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon. Corey provided us with everything we needed to make us very comfortable. Her passion and knowledge of the areas was second to none! I was really hanging off her every word! Corey went above and beyond to make sure that each person on the tour was happy and enjoyed themselves. I spent a total of 2 weeks in the USA and this was the highlight of my holiday!! I highly recommend Bindlestiff Tours - well done!Show detailed ratings
- RWRichardWritten on September 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentI on the Full Day Death Valley Tour on 9/10/17. It was a great experience. When I'm on vacation I like to visit places that are radically different from my home state in the Midwest (i.e. 'strange and wondrous'). The guide was well informed with a great attitude.Show detailed ratings
- DDavidWritten on May 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the highlights of my visit to the US from the UK, and I did a day trip to Death Valley with Bindlestiff Tours Our driver, John, was very good and gave us lots of information. He was a safe, careful driver. We stopped at various vantage points to take photos and stopped at Death Valley Junction to have our packed lunches which were very good. I had a vegetarian sandwich and although not terribly imaginative (cheese, lettuce, tomato and cucumber), at least they had had the sense to pack the tomato and cucumber in a separate plastic bag to prevent the bread from becoming totally soggy. Death Valley is almost beyond description and the first sighting of it is definitely a WOW moment. It is, of course, extremely hot and on the day we visited, it hit 120F. You can't possibly stay outside the van long. We viewed first from Dante's Point and then visited Badwater Basin, the Devil's Golf Course and Artist's Palette. Each location was very different, all equally fascinating and giving very stark views of the raw beauty of nature. A truly remarkable place and a good company to visit it with. I am happy to recommend.Show detailed ratings
- EEdithWritten on May 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had a great trip to the Death Valley. Our driver knew a lot about this place and gave us many informations. We also had enough time for short strolls, take pictures and for a lunch provieded by Bindlestiff ToursShow detailed ratings
- OOscarWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe were only a small group and were lucky enough to get Joel Clarke as our guide. He is so passionate about the desert and its colorful history that he makes you see, feel and taste the desert. He talks a lot but the stories all very interesting, he was like the desert's philosopher. Death Valley is a must see, must experience, in our book. Only regret: I did not give him a big hug when saying goodbye, I was just too overwhelmed. Anne, traveling with OscarShow detailed ratings
- JJerryWritten on May 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was a magnificent small group tour. The guide, John was one of the best guides you could have. Very knowledgeable and keen to share his knowledge with you. Death Valley was truly amazing and something you need to see with your own eyes to truly appreciate. It was probably the hottest place I have ever been to in my life. The walk out on the salt plain was amazing. I can highly recommend this tour, you will not be disappointed.Show detailed ratings
- DADaveWritten on May 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the Death Valley tour last Friday the 28 April and it was absolutely brilliant. Mike our driver and guide was just wonderful. His knowledge was amazing and above all his organisation was first class. The whole tour ran smoothly and we had lots of time at the stops in the park. All I can do is just praise Bindlestiff and their sheer professionalism. Sarah was brilliant and very helpful and our lunches were great. Will be booking another tour with you guys when I am back your way!Show detailed ratings
- COChisaWritten on March 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was promptly picked up by Khriss, the tour guide for the day! My first impression of him was his professionalism and friendliness! I opted for the VIP tour because there was only 10 of us including Khriss. I'm very glad I did! Our guide provided us with a vast amount of information concerning the history of Death Valley. We never felt rushed and there was plenty of time for pictures! I would not hesitate to recommend Khriss and this company! Well worth it! Thanks for the trip of a lifetime!!Show detailed ratings
- AKAnnaWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentFascinating tour - as moving back in time. Very good guide, with lots of information taking us to the hottest place on the planet!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 6, 2015
Can you please confirm the Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas leaves from Las Vegas in the morning and brings us back to Las Vegas at night?
The tour departs Las Vegas at 8.30am and arrives back at 6pm. We provide complimentary hotel pick up and drop off from hotels within 3 miles of the strip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
STARTEND PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayOct 22, 2017from Death Valley NPSundayOct 22, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $2190 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 27, 2017from Death Valley NPFridayOct 27, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $21910+ spaces left
- SundayOct 29, 2017from Death Valley NPSundayOct 29, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $21910+ spaces left
- FridayNov 3, 2017from Death Valley NPFridayNov 3, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $21910+ spaces left
- SundayNov 5, 2017from Death Valley NPSundayNov 5, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $21910+ spaces left
- FridayNov 10, 2017from Death Valley NPFridayNov 10, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $21910+ spaces left
- SundayNov 12, 2017from Death Valley NPSundayNov 12, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $2190 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayNov 17, 2017from Death Valley NPFridayNov 17, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $21910+ spaces left
- SundayNov 19, 2017from Death Valley NPSundayNov 19, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $21910+ spaces left
- FridayNov 24, 2017from Death Valley NPFridayNov 24, 2017in Las VegasPriceUSD $21910+ spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Death Valley NP is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $219 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $219 for Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 176 km.
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 176 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $219 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,254 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,791 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 55 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas