Great Britain - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 925
- Unveil three distinct and diverse cultures
- Experienced tour guides
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape of Scotland
- Budget tours
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- mariaWritten on April 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentWhen we booked the tour we though that the additional tours were something in addition to do, I meant that they weren’t the central entertainment in the City. But if you didn’t pay for those tours the other option was to walk around the city making time. You should put and be clear that the paying activities are the central tourism in every city.Show detailed ratings
- RogerWritten on April 11, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was hectic but great. My biggest disappointment was not being able to obtain a souvenir from Wales, because we arrived to late and all the shops were closed.Show detailed ratings
- JDJackiWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent time spent travelling this beautiful country. Fun guide and driver Kevin.Show detailed ratings
- DPDanielWritten on March 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall good value for money. Amazing landscapes, wonderful people and great memories. Some accommodations need to be reviewed.Show detailed ratings
- SHStephanieWritten on November 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing and a lot of fun! Both our tour guide and driver were fantastic and fun to be around the entire week. You really get a lot for your money on this tour - I look forward to traveling with Expat in the future!Show detailed ratings
- SSStevenWritten on November 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was wonderful. Mike our tour leader was excellent. We would have liked to eat dinner earlier since we started so early in the morning.Show detailed ratings
- CWColinWritten on October 23, 20174.0 - GoodTour leader, driver were great. Food was poor with the exception of the Italian restaurant. You go to York to try the Yorkshire puddings and it’s burnt black, sad. Optional tour were not that optional, as you become stranded if you don’t do them, sit in a coffee shop for an hour. Just charge it unless it is a free day. Hotels were not great, internet was not free in one hotel if u wanted to use more than 20 min or use the lobby. Group was too large, took time to load and unload, needed headsets for such a large group. Tough to get up for 6:20 everyday.Show detailed ratings
- ODOLWYNWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentWow a trip of a lifetime, It was more than expected and the duo of Mike and Laurence the bus driver was awesome. These two make a perfect team. Mike has knowledge oozing out of him and Laurence would be the most talented bus driver I have seen. He negotiated the tiny roads with ease and skill. I will be recommending this trip and any expat tours to my friends. If other tours are like this then this company has done brilliantly. Lower cost trip, great hotels, and huge lots of information given and places shown us. Great use of time and use of days. It was a smorgesboard of a week. Thanks expat and your team. Thanks Mike and Laurence.Show detailed ratings
- KKiranWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an excellent trip with your leader Mike and our driving force Lorance. The trip got better in every way with each passing day. You guys put a lot of efforts to make it memorable. It’s a good value for money if you want to see more in short time.Show detailed ratings
- CJChoiWritten on October 17, 20174.0 - GoodGood good Gurde Mike was very kind and good to explain in detail. Also driver was safe to drive all the day while in tour. ThanksShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Cambridge - Yorkshire
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Jedburgh - Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 4: Loch Ness - Scottish Highlands
- Day 5: Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 6: Stratford-Upon-Avon - Wales
Day 7: Bath - Stonehenge - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 17:00 – 19:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Yorkshire - Ibis York
Address: 77 The Mount, York YO24 1BN, United Kingdom
Highlands - Arrochar Hotel
Address: Loch Lomond, Arrochar G83 7AU, United Kingdom
Liverpool - Ibis Liverpool
Address: 27 Wapping, Liverpool L1 8LY, United Kingdom
Cardiff - Park Inn Cardiff City Centre
Address: Mary Ann St, Cardiff CF10 2JH, United Kingdom
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 4, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
- April 4, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Shakespeare's House. Price: £ 15
Stonehenge. Price: £ 17.50
Loch Ness Cruise. Price: £ 14
Roman Baths. Price: £ 16
The Beatles Story & Museum. Price: £ 17
Spirit of Scotland Show. Price: £ 65
Edinburgh - Conquer the Capital. Price: £ 40
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- April 4, 2018
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
263 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Great Britain - 7 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 22nd July 20181 comment"Looking forward to this tour, anyone else joining?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
Great Britain - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- SundayApr 29, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,670
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,670
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London7 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,670
- SundayAug 5, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London5 seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
- SundayAug 19, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
- SundaySep 2, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2018 the full payment of $925 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $925 for Great Britain - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 80 km
- Cambridge (England)
- 211 km
- York (England)
- 143 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 54 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 181 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $925 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,680 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 41 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Britain - 7 Days