Great Britain - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 735
- Dine in a traditional English pub
- Discover royal ruins & ancient architecture
- Explore the enchanted Edinburgh Castle
- Behold the grandeur of Ben Nevis
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CJChoiWritten on October 17, 20174.0 - GoodGood good Gurde Mike was very kind and good to explain in detail. Also driver was safe to drive all the day while in tour. ThanksShow detailed ratings
- SFSukiWritten on October 7, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing experience for me, my tour guide Mr Mike is experience person and good care taker. Beside that the Driver also very good and kind person. So far the accommodation also ok very important is have WIFI Hope to join againShow detailed ratings
- SLsheaWritten on October 7, 20174.0 - GoodOverall the GB tour was an enjoyable experience. Although, most of the time it was raining. Accommodation was good but it could be better to choose those which have lift facility. Our tour guide were friendly, helpful, kind and knowledgeable.Show detailed ratings
- AVAmberWritten on September 13, 20174.0 - GoodThis was my first coach tour so I didn't know what to expect. The guide and the driver were very friendly and knowledgeable and helped make the long hours in the coach easier. There were varying levels of accommodations from quaint countryside to city/modern to budget but this allowed for more sightseeing possibilities. Overall a great experience I would recommend for people who want to see all of what GB has to offer on a tight schedule.Show detailed ratings
- LeeWritten on September 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentSo as like the European Tour it was a snap shot a taste of Great Britain. What I like about Expat Tours is all the information is there for you to read it tells you everything you need to know. We loved it, we loved the fact you do not need to spend days in one place, stop, look take in and take your photo's. The accommodation was great, the bus was great the tour leader and driver were great. From our point of view as a guest on the tour with 50 other people, some people need to listen to the tour guide when they say this is a 20 minute stop, (not a 25 or 30 minute stop) but we had good people on board that gelled well. Would I do another tour with Expats the simple answer is 'YES" fantastic, thank you guys from the top the middle and everyone in between, well done!Show detailed ratings
- GWGaryWritten on September 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentI found the whole experience great value for money. The destinations, optional extra attractions and events, the accommodation, the timetable, the guides always helpful attitude and knowledge made a most pleasurable experience. I highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- MTMaryWritten on August 15, 20174.0 - GoodOur guide Mike was excellent. He relayed all the information about the tour to us very well. He was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the places we visited.Show detailed ratings
- CPCarlaWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentExPat was wonderful. There were so much history, sights, photo ops, and fun packed into 7 days that sadly the days flew by and my much anticipated trip is over...Show detailed ratings
- ZZZhiruiWritten on July 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt's awesome.It gave me the best memory of travelling abroad, and help me to learn a lot about UK. More importantly, I meet so many new friends!!!Show detailed ratings
- SSindhuWritten on June 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an amazing experience! Got to see lot of places and meet wonderful people as well! The hotels were good and our guide was very helpful and kept us informed.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London - Cambridge - Yorkshire
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Jedburgh - Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 4: Loch Ness - Scottish Highlands
- Day 5: Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 6: Stratford-Upon-Avon - Wales
- Day 7: Bath - Stonehenge - London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Do you provide travel insurance?
Travel insurance for yourself would need to be purchased separately at an insurer of your choice.
- March 1, 2017
Where is the meet up point of the coaches?
There are two meeting points in London for this trip:
London Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich Station 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA at 06:30 hrs
London Hotel Lobby, Holiday Inn Express, Greenwich 85 Bugsby Way, Greenwich, London, SE10 0GD at 07:00 hrs
- February 1, 2017
What are the names of the hotels for this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
260 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Expat Explore Travel Great Britain - 7 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 29th December 20171 comment"Looking forward to this trip! Any other solo travellers?"
- Departs 27th February 20181 comment"Hello fellow travelers im a solo traveler from Australia im hoping these dates suit other travelers. Safe travels everyone."
- Departs 15th April 20181 comment"Hello! Who’s in for this tour? "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Great Britain - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- December 2017
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- SundayOct 29, 2017from LondonSaturdayNov 4, 2017in LondonOur saving$255Price$1,320-19%USD $1,065Only 2 spaces left
- FridayDec 22, 2017from LondonThursdayDec 28, 2017in LondonPriceUSD $1,3500 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayDec 29, 2017from LondonThursdayJan 4, 2018in LondonPriceUSD $1,3500 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 25, 2018from LondonSaturdayMar 31, 2018in LondonOur saving$430Price$1,355-32%USD $92510+ spaces left
- SundayApr 1, 2018from LondonSaturdayApr 7, 2018in LondonOur saving$460Price$1,355-34%USD $89510+ spaces left
- SundayApr 15, 2018from LondonSaturdayApr 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$465Price$1,355-34%USD $89010+ spaces left
- SundayApr 29, 2018from LondonSaturdayMay 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$465Price$1,355-34%USD $89010+ spaces left
- SundayMay 13, 2018from LondonSaturdayMay 19, 2018in LondonOur saving$510Price$1,355-38%USD $84510+ spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from LondonSaturdayJun 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$510Price$1,355-38%USD $84510+ spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from LondonSaturdayJun 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$510Price$1,355-38%USD $84510+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 42 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $735 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $735 for Great Britain - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 80 km
- Cambridge (England)
- 211 km
- York (England)
- 143 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 54 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 181 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $735 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior to the departure date.
- 260 travellers have already met
before they left for Great Britain - 7 Days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Britain - 7 Days