Great Britain - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 845
- Explore the stunning London, Cambridge and Edinburgh
- Enjoy dinner in a traditional English pub in York
- See Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain
- Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace in Strathford-upon-Avon
- Join an orientation walk through Georgian Bath
- Rather Poor
- CCClarenceWritten on October 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our 1st tour. We both enjoyed the sights they took us to and the history and information Mike shared with us.
- JJustinBootWritten on October 31, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I loved nearly everything about this tour. It's a great road trip, if you're up for it. It's popular for good reason, but make sure you know what you're getting into. With so many places to see in only seven days, the pace can prove grueling for some folks.... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a fantastic tour, made new friends, Mike the Tour guide was friendly and made the history come alive. Kept us informed of what was happening each day, and what we needed to do to make our holiday fantastic. I would recommend this tour to anyone of any... Read more
- VOValerieWritten on October 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fast paced, Educational and fun. Stellar guide, Mike!
- SSSherylWritten on October 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Accomm was mostly good except Arrochar Scotland I think there was too much crammed into one week although I still enjoyed the majority of the tour
- CGCathyWritten on September 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good tour - very busy but saw a lot. Mike’s knowledge of the different countries and cities really enhanced the experience. I recommend this tour, but be prepared for a lot of walking, some late evenings and very early mornings. This is a very busy tour.
- DTDanielWritten on September 23, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Music on bus was to damn loud. Not enough toilet stops and the tank on the bus was to small and we were instructed not to use it if possible. It was filled after very few uses. Days are way, way to long. 1 day we were on the bus for 13 hours. Most days... Read more
- TCThomasWritten on September 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mike the guide and Jerry the driver were great an excellent team. My only concern would be that I would like to eat supper earlier. I normally eat supper at 6pm not 9:30 but I realize that this is also dictated by the tour and number of stops, etc.
- LJlynnWritten on September 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mike was a fantastic guide. He was so knowledgeable and touched everything with a bit of humour, His theme song fit perfectly with our tour and really got us going in those early mornings! There isn't anything I would have changed except maybe the excessive... Read more
- CFcharleneWritten on August 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, I loved the sights seen and the historical information that was shared with the group. Loved the local cultures that were brought to life as we dined and sampled the flavours of unique settings within each district that we visited.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Cambridge - Yorkshire
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Jedburgh - Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 4: Loch Ness - Scottish Highlands
- Day 5: Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 6: Stratford-Upon-Avon - Wales
Day 7: Bath - Stonehenge - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 17:00 – 19:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Yorkshire - Ibis York
Address: 77 The Mount, York YO24 1BN, United Kingdom
Highlands - Arrochar Hotel
Address: Loch Lomond, Arrochar G83 7AU, United Kingdom
Liverpool - Ibis Liverpool
Address: 27 Wapping, Liverpool L1 8LY, United Kingdom
Cardiff - Park Inn Cardiff City Centre
Address: Mary Ann St, Cardiff CF10 2JH, United Kingdom
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Shakespeare's House. Price: £ 15
Stonehenge. Price: £ 17.50
Loch Ness Cruise. Price: £ 14
Roman Baths. Price: £ 16
The Beatles Story & Museum. Price: £ 17
Spirit of Scotland Show. Price: £ 65
Edinburgh - Conquer the Capital. Price: £ 40
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry, 64 years old6th November 2018
Great Britain - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- April 2020
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to London0 seats left$53USD $1,262Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from London7 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$307$1,315-23%USD $1,008
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$293$1,315-22%USD $1,022
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$269$1,315-20%USD $1,046
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$384$1,315-29%USD $931
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$321$1,315-24%USD $994
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$384$1,315-29%USD $931
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$321$1,315-24%USD $994
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$384$1,315-29%USD $931
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to London0 seats left$53USD $1,262Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 January 2019 the full payment of $845 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $845 for Great Britain - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 80 km
- Cambridge (England)
- 211 km
- York (England)
- 143 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 54 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 181 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $845 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 60 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Britain - 7 Days