Great Britain - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 925
- Unveil three distinct and diverse cultures
- Experienced tour guides
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape of Scotland
- Budget tours
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ElenaWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great! Lots of interesting stuff in such a short period of time. It was very good that both organized activities and free time were included. I would definitely recommend it! The guide Mike was very helpful and the driver Martin drove very careful.Show detailed ratings
- JCJoyceWritten on May 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was the first time to book a trip online. Any questions I had were easily taken care of in a very short time via email. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- BettyWritten on May 3, 20183.5 - GoodIt was very rushed. If we chose one of the optional excursions we had no time to see anything in the area and often we had no time to have lunch if we also wanted to go to a local attraction. By the way, the excursions were excellent - the cream of the attractions for the area. For instance, why would anyone visit Bath and not visit the Roman Baths? I found the tour very tiring with the early morning starts, rushed breakfasts (we had only 30 minutes to eat out breakfast), and rushed itinerary. There was a lack of specialised knowledge about the areas - specialised guides with the attractions would have made the tour special. However, as the attractions were only seen as part of optional extras, it seemed the tour was only for the accommodation and the transport. Sometimes the tour director gave us information that was not quite right - which often came to light when we visited attractions and were told something else. The meals and entertainment (optional extras) were great - especially the "Spirit of Scotland", a dinner and theatre show- it was a highlight of our visit to Scotland, very entertaining and something we will always remember. For the most part, the accommodation was comfortable and average for a tour. The driver of the bus was funny and a very careful, competent driver. However, the bus lacked wifi and we were not told that there were USB points to charge our mobile phones (needed if we were using mobiles to take pictures of our trip) until we were on the trip for a few days - the reason given was because only some of the USB points actually worked. One of the seatbelts in the bus did not work as it would not close. So there were some things about the bus that should have been updated for a trip in 2018. Another thing that would have improved the tour experience was the use of radio/ear pieces so that we all could hear the information during a walk around with the tour guide. He often kept speaking during noise (traffic etc) or turned his back to the group while talking - therefore some of what he was saying was missed. Overall, it was an inexpensive trip that gave us an opportunity to be in places that we will always remember.Show detailed ratings
- mariaWritten on April 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentWhen we booked the tour we though that the additional tours were something in addition to do, I meant that they weren’t the central entertainment in the City. But if you didn’t pay for those tours the other option was to walk around the city making time. You should put and be clear that the paying activities are the central tourism in every city.Show detailed ratings
- RogerWritten on April 11, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was hectic but great. My biggest disappointment was not being able to obtain a souvenir from Wales, because we arrived to late and all the shops were closed.Show detailed ratings
- JDJackiWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent time spent travelling this beautiful country. Fun guide and driver Kevin.Show detailed ratings
- DPDanielWritten on March 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall good value for money. Amazing landscapes, wonderful people and great memories. Some accommodations need to be reviewed.Show detailed ratings
- SHStephanieWritten on November 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing and a lot of fun! Both our tour guide and driver were fantastic and fun to be around the entire week. You really get a lot for your money on this tour - I look forward to traveling with Expat in the future!Show detailed ratings
- SSStevenWritten on November 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was wonderful. Mike our tour leader was excellent. We would have liked to eat dinner earlier since we started so early in the morning.Show detailed ratings
- CWColinWritten on October 23, 20174.0 - GoodTour leader, driver were great. Food was poor with the exception of the Italian restaurant. You go to York to try the Yorkshire puddings and it’s burnt black, sad. Optional tour were not that optional, as you become stranded if you don’t do them, sit in a coffee shop for an hour. Just charge it unless it is a free day. Hotels were not great, internet was not free in one hotel if u wanted to use more than 20 min or use the lobby. Group was too large, took time to load and unload, needed headsets for such a large group. Tough to get up for 6:20 everyday.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Cambridge - Yorkshire
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Jedburgh - Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 4: Loch Ness - Scottish Highlands
- Day 5: Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 6: Stratford-Upon-Avon - Wales
Day 7: Bath - Stonehenge - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 17:00 – 19:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Yorkshire - Ibis York
Address: 77 The Mount, York YO24 1BN, United Kingdom
Highlands - Arrochar Hotel
Address: Loch Lomond, Arrochar G83 7AU, United Kingdom
Liverpool - Ibis Liverpool
Address: 27 Wapping, Liverpool L1 8LY, United Kingdom
Cardiff - Park Inn Cardiff City Centre
Address: Mary Ann St, Cardiff CF10 2JH, United Kingdom
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 4, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide private airport transfers for passengers flying into Heathrow or Gatwick airport for an additional cost. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
- April 4, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Shakespeare's House. Price: £ 15
Stonehenge. Price: £ 17.50
Loch Ness Cruise. Price: £ 14
Roman Baths. Price: £ 16
The Beatles Story & Museum. Price: £ 17
Spirit of Scotland Show. Price: £ 65
Edinburgh - Conquer the Capital. Price: £ 40
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
- April 4, 2018
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
263 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Great Britain - 7 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 22nd July 20181 comment"Looking forward to this tour, anyone else joining?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
Great Britain - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London6 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London4 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayAug 5, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to London5 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundayAug 19, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to London6 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundaySep 2, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to London4 seats left$435$1,670-26%USD $1,235
- SundaySep 16, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to London6 seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
- SundaySep 30, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to London10+ seats left$545$1,670-33%USD $1,125
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $925 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $925 for Great Britain - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 80 km
- Cambridge (England)
- 211 km
- York (England)
- 143 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 54 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 181 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $925 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 44 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Britain - 7 Days