Great Britain - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 845
- Unveil three distinct and diverse cultures
- Experienced tour guides
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape of Scotland
- Budget tours
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SHStephanieWritten on November 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing and a lot of fun! Both our tour guide and driver were fantastic and fun to be around the entire week. You really get a lot for your money on this tour - I look forward to traveling with Expat in the future!Show detailed ratings
- SSStevenWritten on November 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was wonderful. Mike our tour leader was excellent. We would have liked to eat dinner earlier since we started so early in the morning.Show detailed ratings
- CWColinWritten on October 23, 20174.0 - GoodTour leader, driver were great. Food was poor with the exception of the Italian restaurant. You go to York to try the Yorkshire puddings and it’s burnt black, sad. Optional tour were not that optional, as you become stranded if you don’t do them, sit in a coffee shop for an hour. Just charge it unless it is a free day. Hotels were not great, internet was not free in one hotel if u wanted to use more than 20 min or use the lobby. Group was too large, took time to load and unload, needed headsets for such a large group. Tough to get up for 6:20 everyday.Show detailed ratings
- ODOLWYNWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentWow a trip of a lifetime, It was more than expected and the duo of Mike and Laurence the bus driver was awesome. These two make a perfect team. Mike has knowledge oozing out of him and Laurence would be the most talented bus driver I have seen. He negotiated the tiny roads with ease and skill. I will be recommending this trip and any expat tours to my friends. If other tours are like this then this company has done brilliantly. Lower cost trip, great hotels, and huge lots of information given and places shown us. Great use of time and use of days. It was a smorgesboard of a week. Thanks expat and your team. Thanks Mike and Laurence.Show detailed ratings
- KKiranWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an excellent trip with your leader Mike and our driving force Lorance. The trip got better in every way with each passing day. You guys put a lot of efforts to make it memorable. It’s a good value for money if you want to see more in short time.Show detailed ratings
- CJChoiWritten on October 17, 20174.0 - GoodGood good Gurde Mike was very kind and good to explain in detail. Also driver was safe to drive all the day while in tour. ThanksShow detailed ratings
- SFSukiWritten on October 7, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing experience for me, my tour guide Mr Mike is experience person and good care taker. Beside that the Driver also very good and kind person. So far the accommodation also ok very important is have WIFI Hope to join againShow detailed ratings
- SLsheaWritten on October 7, 20174.0 - GoodOverall the GB tour was an enjoyable experience. Although, most of the time it was raining. Accommodation was good but it could be better to choose those which have lift facility. Our tour guide were friendly, helpful, kind and knowledgeable.Show detailed ratings
- AVAmberWritten on September 13, 20174.0 - GoodThis was my first coach tour so I didn't know what to expect. The guide and the driver were very friendly and knowledgeable and helped make the long hours in the coach easier. There were varying levels of accommodations from quaint countryside to city/modern to budget but this allowed for more sightseeing possibilities. Overall a great experience I would recommend for people who want to see all of what GB has to offer on a tight schedule.Show detailed ratings
- LeeWritten on September 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentSo as like the European Tour it was a snap shot a taste of Great Britain. What I like about Expat Tours is all the information is there for you to read it tells you everything you need to know. We loved it, we loved the fact you do not need to spend days in one place, stop, look take in and take your photo's. The accommodation was great, the bus was great the tour leader and driver were great. From our point of view as a guest on the tour with 50 other people, some people need to listen to the tour guide when they say this is a 20 minute stop, (not a 25 or 30 minute stop) but we had good people on board that gelled well. Would I do another tour with Expats the simple answer is 'YES" fantastic, thank you guys from the top the middle and everyone in between, well done!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Cambridge - Yorkshire
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Jedburgh - Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 4: Loch Ness - Scottish Highlands
- Day 5: Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 6: Stratford-Upon-Avon - Wales
Day 7: Bath - Stonehenge - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 17:00 – 19:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Yorkshire - Ibis York
Address: 77 The Mount, York YO24 1BN, United Kingdom
Highlands - Arrochar Hotel
Address: Loch Lomond, Arrochar G83 7AU, United Kingdom
Liverpool - Ibis Liverpool
Address: 27 Wapping, Liverpool L1 8LY, United Kingdom
Cardiff - Park Inn Cardiff City Centre
Address: Mary Ann St, Cardiff CF10 2JH, United Kingdom
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Do you provide travel insurance?
Travel insurance for yourself would need to be purchased separately at an insurer of your choice.
- March 1, 2017
Where is the meet up point of the coaches?
There are two meeting points in London for this trip:
London Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich Station 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA at 06:30 hrs
London Hotel Lobby, Holiday Inn Express, Greenwich 85 Bugsby Way, Greenwich, London, SE10 0GD at 07:00 hrs
- February 1, 2017
What are the names of the hotels for this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
261 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Expat Explore Travel Great Britain - 7 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 27th February 20181 comment"Hello fellow travelers im a solo traveler from Australia im hoping these dates suit other travelers. Safe travels everyone."
- Departs 15th April 20182 comments"Hello! Who’s in for this tour? "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
Great Britain - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- SundayMar 25, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to London9 seats left$525$1,670-31%USD $1,145
- SundayApr 1, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
- SundayApr 15, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayApr 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$545$1,670-33%USD $1,125
- SundayApr 29, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to London8 seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to London5 seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,670Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$545$1,670-33%USD $1,125
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to London7 seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$475$1,670-28%USD $1,195
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2018 the full payment of $845 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $845 for Great Britain - 7 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 80 km
- Cambridge (England)
- 211 km
- York (England)
- 143 km
- Hadrian's Wall (England)
- 54 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 181 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 63 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $845 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,398 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 261 travellers have already met
before they left for Great Britain - 7 Days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great Britain - 7 Days