Great Britain - 7 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Hadrian's Wall
- Loch Ness
- Explore the stunning London, Cambridge and Edinburgh
- Enjoy dinner in a traditional English pub in York
- See Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Britain
- Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace in Strathford-upon-Avon
- Join an orientation walk through Georgian Bath
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: London - Cambridge - Yorkshire
- Day 2: Hadrian's Wall - Jedburgh - Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh - Free day
- Day 4: Loch Ness - Scottish Highlands
- Day 5: Lake District - Liverpool
- Day 6: Stratford-Upon-Avon - Wales
- Day 7: Bath - Stonehenge - London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Matt· November 16th, 2019Can't wait for my next trip.Trip date: October 2019
- RCrobert· November 15th, 2019Very busy 7 day tour that gave a great overview of Great Britain.Trip date: October 2019
- SANDRA· October 23rd, 2019We had seven days to fill in that I hadn't booked any accomodation for. Looked up the internet for tours. Perfect timing we found the right dates. Right from the start we found the tour great. Our guide Mike Thom's our driver Darren where fantastic.... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- HHorace F.· October 17th, 2019A really great trip, especially enjoyed the entertainment and dinner in Edinburgh.Trip date: September 2019
- JMJames· September 20th, 2019The Expat Explore tour provided EXCEPTIONAL value for us during our trip to England and Scotland. We traveled 1800 miles, 7 days, 6 nights, big breakfast every morning all for $1100 per person. The best part of it all was that I did not have to... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- HBHaik· September 14th, 2019We liked all tour, didnot like much of the hotels and did not like the fact that when we reach locations, everything was closeTrip date: September 2017
- Dan· September 11th, 2019I thought TourRadar did not truly represent what Expat Explore did. The trip is not for 10-90 year olds. It is not for anyone with some accessibilty issues, which I thought I made quite clear bvefore I scheduled the trip. The schedule was very tight... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- SSSarah· September 8th, 2019Mike and Daren were the best! Mike has so much passion about what he does and give incredible information, and Daren is an excellent driver and a very funny person! This tour is very busy and I’m so glad I got to see every single thing I did! Thank... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- ulysses· September 5th, 2019Lovely and good time with the group.Trip date: August 2019
- KDKathleen· August 28th, 2019A fast paced trip. Mike was very informative . Gary our driver was great always felt safe. I wish we had had more time before dinner to relax and savor the things we saw that day.Trip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 May, 2021EnglishSaturday8 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,435
- Sunday16 May, 2021EnglishSaturday22 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,435
- Sunday23 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,435
- Sunday13 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday19 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,510Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 3 Other Unavailable Departures
- -12%Sunday4 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021$1,510$1,3300% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -22%Sunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Jul, 2021$1,510$1,1800% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -14%Sunday18 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$1,510$1,2950% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -22%Sunday8 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021$1,510$1,1800% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -27%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$1,510$1,1050% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -27%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021$1,510$1,1050% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Do I need a visa?
- Do you provide travel insurance?
- I am travelling with someone else, can we share a room?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What is the age range?
- What is the cancellation terms for this tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar