: 9 Day - Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,177
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Sue "Tim met us on time and made me feel welcome from the first. He was full of enthusiasm and information and I knew I would enjoy the trip. I had slept in swags before but not for as long a period so was looking forward to enjoying more night skies. Every place we went had something different about it, then we came to 'Lucky Bay'. I was totally gobsmacked. I had never seen anything so beautiful. ..."
Start in Perth and end in Adelaide! With the adventure tour : 9 Day - Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Perth, Australia and 12 other destinations in Australia. : 9 Day - Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- RVRikWritten on February 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentDe tour was super! Oud tourguide jason, driver, Australia expert en chefcook! Had a lovely time, saw things that you normaly would-be skip. Great experiance!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks Rik! Glad you enjoyed it!
- AAnonymousWritten on February 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentWas a very good experience to see different things on the way from Perth to Adelaide. I enjoyed my time. Thanks to all!
- JennaWritten on October 26, 2012Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- KimmyWritten on March 1, 20114.5 - ExcellentThere were so many different people on the tour, but despite this we all had a fab time. Craig had a key part to play in this by trying to get everybody involved throughout the trip. Despite our group only being Craig's second tour, he was able to give us a lot of information about the places we visited, whilst also making the journey fun at the same time. The best part of the trip for me was firstly Lucky Bay, which is just so beautiful, but it was just a shame that the weather was not any better. The second best part was the bus breaking down within a couple of hours of setting off. Craig managed the situation brilliantly whilst organising with Hassie another bus. Also in true, friendly Australian style, a local farmer collected the whole group and drove us all to his house so that we could use his pool (this would so not happen in the UK). Within a few hours we were on another bus, and as a bonus we got to spend the night at Wave Rock! I cannot praise this tour (and tour guide) enough. If you guys ever do anymore tours around Australia, when I next visit I would definitely want to go with you again. I would also recommend to people to try the Nullarbor even if you are scared of sleeping in a swag! It is the most amazing experience, and actually really very comfortable. Thank you Craig for being a great tour guide, and with showing us such a vast and beautiful part of your country. Kim KennedyShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks Kim for such great feedback - we really really appreciate it. Yes it was Craigs' second tour and yes the breakdown was interesting but we got through it which is the main thing and got your tour back on track! Thanks again for the feedback and maybe next time do the Adelaide to Perth tour ...it is so different. if you do decide to do another tour with us, don't forget to ask for a frequent traveller price:)
- SueWritten on December 6, 20104.5 - ExcellentTim met us on time and made me feel welcome from the first. He was full of enthusiasm and information and I knew I would enjoy the trip. I had slept in swags before but not for as long a period so was looking forward to enjoying more night skies. Every place we went had something different about it, then we came to 'Lucky Bay'. I was totally gobsmacked. I had never seen anything so beautiful. I nearly cried, and I don't do tears! The weather deteriorated a little after this so we weren't able to enjoy some of the places or scenery as much as we would have liked but none the less the swimming with wild dolphins and sea lions was just magic. Sandboarding and I had a bit of a disagreement and I carried the scars around for a while so I didn't join in the surf lesson but the others enjoyed it. The swimming with Tuna was different and the guy who took us out to them was extemely knowledgable and interesting. All in all it was a great trip and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks Hassie and Tim. SueShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- FULL ITINERARY
- Day 1 - Perth to Fitzgerald River National Park
- Day 2 - Fitzgerald River to Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 3 - Cape Le Grand to The Nullarbor
- Day 4 - The Nullabor & Koonalda Homestead
- Day 5 - Great Australian Bight & Coodlie Park
- Day 6 - Coodlie Park & the Eyre Peninsula
- Day 7 - Mikkira Station & Port Lincoln
- Day 8 - Port Lincoln to Mt Remarkable
- Day 9 - Mt Remarkable to Adelaide
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 27, 2014
What is the accommodation in this tour?
The accommodation is a swag. It is sleeping under the sky but depending on the weather conditions there are also tents available.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
: 9 Day - Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayOct 29, 2017from PerthMondayNov 6, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayNov 12, 2017from PerthMondayNov 20, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayNov 26, 2017from PerthMondayDec 4, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayDec 3, 2017from PerthMondayDec 11, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayDec 10, 2017from PerthMondayDec 18, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayDec 17, 2017from PerthMondayDec 25, 2017in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayDec 24, 2017from PerthMondayJan 1, 2018in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayDec 31, 2017from PerthMondayJan 8, 2018in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayJan 7, 2018from PerthMondayJan 15, 2018in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
- SundayJan 14, 2018from PerthMondayJan 22, 2018in AdelaideOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,17710+ spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $1,177 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1177 for : 9 Day - Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,841 km.
- Perth (Australia)
- 86 km
- York (Australia)
- 209 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 321 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 669 km
- Nullarbor Plain (Australia)
- 380 km
- Yalata (Australia)
- 299 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 14 km
- Sceale Bay (Australia)
- 240 km
- Port Lincoln (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,177 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 862 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 51 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for : 9 Day - Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 travellers have already met
before they left for : 9 Day - Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on : 9 Day - Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure