Perth to Adelaide Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,103
- Hike through spectacular scenery
- Travel across the Nullarbor Plain
- Camp under the stars
- Visit the Ceduna Arts Cultural Centre
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Wildlife, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
All was very good on the tour.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller and leaving us a lovely 5 star review. We are super happy you had a great time! Enjoy the rest of your travels!
- CChrisWarnerWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
Was a great tour. Loved all the included activities. Tour guide Jodie was amazing and always upbeat no matter what was thrown at her.100% would do this tour again or any tour with nullabor travlerShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your lovely review Chris and yes Jodie is an absolute legend! We are happy you jumped on board with Nullarbor Traveller to discover the real Australia. Cheers Hassie Owner
- SSterreSchelvisWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had the most incredible 9 day camping trip with Amanda as our tourguide, it was the best trip ever!! We did so many amazing things such as hikes and visiting these incredible hidden beaches. The swag camping was so much fun and we had the most amazing... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your amazing review Sterre! Look at all those stars. it sounds like you had a fabulous time on our Perth to Adelaide Tour with Amanda who certainly is an extraordinary guide, as they all are! You have summed up the experience beautifully and we are glad you loved our remote and untouched regions as well as the abundant wildlife. Thanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller and we wish you an incredible onward adventure! Hassie Owner
- LisaWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had the greatest time on the 9 day Perth to Adelaide Camping Adventure. Couldn't have asked for a better guide (Amanda is amazing) or a better travel itinerary. Each time I thought the trip peaked, something even better came along! Highlights of my trip... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewWow Lisa thank you so much! We love reading feedback like this as it makes all of the blood, sweat and tears that we have poured into Nullarbor Traveller over the past 15 years worth while! We try really hard to make sure every single person has an incredible time just like you did discovering these untouched destinations and we thank you for jumping on board with us and for your recommendations! Enjoy the rest of your Aussie adventure Hassie & the team
- SSvenWritten on October 21, 20184.0 - Good
Very good, but special tour. You should be aware that you see nothing but landscape and have to travel very long distances.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Sven. The Perth to Adelaide trip is a very special tour as crossing 4000km/two thirds of Australia, you are indeed going to see a lot of landscape! And it is diverse and spectacular which you would know. There are also lots of incredible experiences each and every day from hiking to surfing or swimming with sea lions and dolphins to climbing giant trees. And we like to think our guides are pretty awesome at entertaining passengers on the long bus drives. Thank you for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller and we wish you the best on your onward adventures! Cheers Hassie Owner
- TThomasKnornWritten on October 13, 20184.5 - Excellent
The Highlight on this Trip was the shark cage divingShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for jumping on board to travel two thirds of Australia with us and looking at all those stars you had a great time! Shark Cage diving in Port Lincoln is certainly an incredible experience! Until next time, happy travels! Anna
- MMiyukiYANAGIMACHIWritten on October 12, 20184.0 - Good
I experienced great time with fantastic people ;)Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Miyuki and we are happy to hear you had such a great time! Until next time, happy travels! Anna
- HenkWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great adventure with lovely weather and great guides.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Henk! Glad you had such a great time crossing the Nullarbor with us! Until next time happy travels. Hassie
- KevinWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - Excellent
I love Australia and on my previous trip had taken the train from Perth to Adelaide and wanted to see the Country up close and personal. One of the great advantages of taking a tour is the benefit of local experience. As I'm nearly 70 some of the more... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Kevin, Thanks for your review! We love having the young at heart on our tours who often show the young ones how its done! We are glad you enjoyed your swag camping trip across Australia and until next time happy travels! Cheers Hassie
- CCarmenWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - Excellent
Es war eine perfekte Reise mit sehr vielen unvergesslichen Eindrücke. Wie schlafen bei den Koalas und aufwachen neben einem Kanguru. Perfekte ReiseShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThank you Carmen for your amazing review and how awesome is all the wildlife that you see on our Perth to Adelaide adventure crossing the mighty Nullarbor! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! Cheers Anna
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Perth to Fitzgerald River National Park
- Day 2 - Fitzgerald River to Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 3 - Cape Le Grand to The Nullarbor
- Day 4 - The Nullabor & Koonalda Homestead
- Day 5 - Great Australian Bight & Coodlie Park
- Day 6 - Coodlie Park & the Eyre Peninsula
- Day 7 - Mikkira Station & Port Lincoln
- Day 8 - Port Lincoln to Mt Remarkable
- Day 9 - Mt Remarkable to Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the accommodation in this tour?
The accommodation is a swag. It is sleeping under the sky but depending on the weather conditions there are also tents available.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
- "I'm in love with our country and I love showing travellers our amazing country! I love sharing stories,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Perth to Adelaide Camping Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Perth9 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Perth9 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Perth9 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Perth9 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Perth9 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Perth9 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Perth9 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$46USD $1,103
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 25 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $1,103 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1103 for Perth to Adelaide Camping Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 86 km
- York (Australia)
- 209 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 321 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 669 km
- Nullarbor Plain (Australia)
- 320 km
- Head of Bight (Australia)
- 248 km
- Ceduna (Australia)
- 128 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 31 km
- Port Kenny (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,103 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,120 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Perth to Adelaide Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Perth to Adelaide Camping Adventure