Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure
Save $218 until Jun 27
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 969
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Sue "Tim met us on time and made me feel welcome from the first. He was full of enthusiasm and information and I knew I would enjoy the trip. I had slept in swags before but not for as long a period so was looking forward to enjoying more night skies. Every place we went had something different about it, then we came to 'Lucky Bay'. I was totally gobsmacked. I had never seen anything so beautiful. ..."
- Hike through spectacular scenery
- Travel across the Nullarbor Plain
- Camp under the stars
- Visit the Ceduna Arts Cultural Centre
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Wildlife
Start in Perth and end in Adelaide! With the adventure tour Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Perth, Australia and 12 other destinations in Australia. Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AAlexWritten on May 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time on the Perth > Adelaide trip, swimming with dolphins, sleeping under the stars, enjoying beers by the campfire. Jason was an amazing guide who really made the experience fun. Cant recommend it enough.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHey Alex, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had a good time during your tour with Jason as tour guide. Thank you for travelling with us. Until next time!
- EOElenaWritten on March 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentI did the Perth to Adelaide trip (17.-25.12.2017). We ha d a great tour and an awesome time. Sometimes we had to change plans due to the weather, but our tour guide Scotty handled that pretty well! I always felt comfortable and safe. Scotty gave us always the information we needed for the day, otherwise we could have asked him. Everything was good organized, the food was delicious and I felt that Scotty were anxious to get everyone happy. The tour was a great experience to me and I couldn't imagine a better tour guide! Thank you Scotty! I would do another tour with you without any doubts at any time!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Elena! Its sounds like Scotty lived up to his reputation of being a bit of an all round legend! We are very happy that you had such a great adventure and wish you all the best for the next part of your journey! Anna
- EmelyWritten on February 22, 20184.0 - GoodA great trip! At the end of January I did the tour Perth-Adelaide with Nullabor Traveller, which was amazing! We saw amazing things during this tour the wave rock, Esperance and had some great campings! Everything was well organized! And I really recommend to go swimming with the sea lions & dolphins, this was unforgettable! Also, I had a really nice group and a super tour guide Sandy!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Emerly, So happy to hear you had a great time with Sandy on our Perth to Adelaide tour. Our guides are the best in the business and love showing our great big backyard to adventurers like yourself. All the best for the rest of your adventure! Anna Anna
- RVRikWritten on February 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentDe tour was super! Oud tourguide jason, driver, Australia expert en chefcook! Had a lovely time, saw things that you normaly would-be skip. Great experiance!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks Rik! Glad you enjoyed it!
- AAnonymousWritten on February 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentWas a very good experience to see different things on the way from Perth to Adelaide. I enjoyed my time. Thanks to all!
- JennaWritten on October 26, 2012Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- KimmyWritten on March 1, 20114.5 - ExcellentThere were so many different people on the tour, but despite this we all had a fab time. Craig had a key part to play in this by trying to get everybody involved throughout the trip. Despite our group only being Craig's second tour, he was able to give us a lot of information about the places we visited, whilst also making the journey fun at the same time. The best part of the trip for me was firstly Lucky Bay, which is just so beautiful, but it was just a shame that the weather was not any better. The second best part was the bus breaking down within a couple of hours of setting off. Craig managed the situation brilliantly whilst organising with Hassie another bus. Also in true, friendly Australian style, a local farmer collected the whole group and drove us all to his house so that we could use his pool (this would so not happen in the UK). Within a few hours we were on another bus, and as a bonus we got to spend the night at Wave Rock! I cannot praise this tour (and tour guide) enough. If you guys ever do anymore tours around Australia, when I next visit I would definitely want to go with you again. I would also recommend to people to try the Nullarbor even if you are scared of sleeping in a swag! It is the most amazing experience, and actually really very comfortable. Thank you Craig for being a great tour guide, and with showing us such a vast and beautiful part of your country. Kim KennedyShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks Kim for such great feedback - we really really appreciate it. Yes it was Craigs' second tour and yes the breakdown was interesting but we got through it which is the main thing and got your tour back on track! Thanks again for the feedback and maybe next time do the Adelaide to Perth tour ...it is so different. if you do decide to do another tour with us, don't forget to ask for a frequent traveller price:)
- SueWritten on December 6, 20104.5 - ExcellentTim met us on time and made me feel welcome from the first. He was full of enthusiasm and information and I knew I would enjoy the trip. I had slept in swags before but not for as long a period so was looking forward to enjoying more night skies. Every place we went had something different about it, then we came to 'Lucky Bay'. I was totally gobsmacked. I had never seen anything so beautiful. I nearly cried, and I don't do tears! The weather deteriorated a little after this so we weren't able to enjoy some of the places or scenery as much as we would have liked but none the less the swimming with wild dolphins and sea lions was just magic. Sandboarding and I had a bit of a disagreement and I carried the scars around for a while so I didn't join in the surf lesson but the others enjoyed it. The swimming with Tuna was different and the guy who took us out to them was extemely knowledgable and interesting. All in all it was a great trip and I would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks Hassie and Tim. SueShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- FULL ITINERARY
- Day 1 - Perth to Fitzgerald River National Park
- Day 2 - Fitzgerald River to Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 3 - Cape Le Grand to The Nullarbor
- Day 4 - The Nullabor & Koonalda Homestead
- Day 5 - Great Australian Bight & Coodlie Park
- Day 6 - Coodlie Park & the Eyre Peninsula
- Day 7 - Mikkira Station & Port Lincoln
- Day 8 - Port Lincoln to Mt Remarkable
- Day 9 - Mt Remarkable to Adelaide
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 27, 2014
What is the accommodation in this tour?
The accommodation is a swag. It is sleeping under the sky but depending on the weather conditions there are also tents available.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Perth9 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$218$1,187-18%USD $969
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $969 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $969 for Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,841 km.
- Perth (Australia)
- 86 km
- York (Australia)
- 209 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 321 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 669 km
- Nullarbor Plain (Australia)
- 380 km
- Yalata (Australia)
- 299 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 14 km
- Sceale Bay (Australia)
- 240 km
- Port Lincoln (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $969 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 854 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Perth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure