Philippines One Life Adventures - 14 Days
- Tour Operator:
- One Life Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 49
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Puerto Princesa
- Port Barton
- El Nido
- Day 1: Manilla
- Day 2: Puerto Princesa
- Day 3: Underground River & Port Barton
- Day 4: Island camping with the locals
- Day 5: Island camping with the locals
- Day 6: Bound for El Nido
- Day 7: Cultural experiences and zip line at Las Cabanas
- Day 8: Island Hopping
- Day 9: El Nido Town!
- Day 10: On to Coron
- Day 11: Coron free day
- Day 12: 2D/1N Coron Island Hopping
- Day 13: 2D/1N Coron Island Hopping
- Day 14: Goodbye!
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by One Life Adventures
OUR STORY: At One Life, we’ve always seen tourism as an opportunity to make a difference. We wanted to prove that tourism was more than seeing places you could have never imagined and to show people that travel could be impactful, ethical and quite literally, life changing. So that’s what we did; we put local communities, the environment and personal development at the heart of our operations and five years later, we’ve run life changing trips for thousands of travellers and are currently rated #1 worldwide. We started out in the Philippines, moved over to Sri Lanka just a year later and then launched Japan the following year. All three tours are now multi-award winning and our Japan trip was even rated #1 worldwide in 2019. We just opened two brand new tours in Indonesia and India and extended the massively popular Japan trip by another four days (we just had to make it longer!). HOW WE OPERATE: We choose to keep our group sizes small, to allow for more meaningful connections to be made between our guests and the local communities we travel through and to keep your experience as personal as possible. Immersing our guests in the local culture, while offering the opportunity to relax and reset in some of the most stunning locations the planet has to offer is what it’s all about. We’ve searched high and low to find unique activities and one off, special accommodations that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. From kendo classes in Japan with a descendent of a real samurai, to waking up on your own private beach at our beach camp in the Philippines, these are unique adventures you’ll be talking about for years. All inclusions are listed on your booking page and you’ll receive all the info you need for your travels before you even step foot in the country. No hidden costs and plenty of time to prepare. Your epic One Life group leader and our legendary local guides are there to help you have the time of your life, every step of the way. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride - we promise it’s a good one! WHY TOUR WITH US: We put our money where our mouth is and put our guests, the local communities and the environment at the very centre of what we do. Our guests have rated us so highly over the years that we’ve won multiple awards both for our life changing trips AND for the guides that run them. 2 of TourRadar's top 3 Guides of the Year in 2018 were One Life Adventures guides and all 3 of our longest running tours are rated #1 in their respective destinations. We are committed to keeping our tours environmentally friendly by keeping plastic waste to a minimum. On our tours you’ll find our suppliers providing eco-friendly alternatives where possible, our accommodation providers providing refill stations and you’ll even be able to buy our plastic free merchandise. We stock reusable water bottles, tote bags, metal straws and even washable bamboo cotton face masks. What’s more, the profits from these items go towards the community projects we set up and run in each country - from school development projects to spay/neuter programmes for stray animals! When you tour with us, you know your money is going back into the local communities you're visiting - where it's needed most. OUR COVID POLICIES: All our tours are operating under the direction of local COVID regulations, with reduced tour numbers in the majority of our destinations and all tour guides having had specific COVID training to ensure the safety of our guests and the remote communities we visit. All guides and suppliers are equipped with hand sanitiser and hand washing stations, all transport is private-only where possible and all dorm rooms are operating at a reduced capacity. Should you wish to upgrade into a solo room, this is also possible in some of our destinations. Both our policies and those of our local suppliers have been updated due to COVID and these will be strictly adhered to in order to protect everyone as much as is possible when travel resumes.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Midzi· March 21st, 2023Do it, amazing experience with great bunch of people!Trip date: March 2023
- TTriciaWyns· March 21st, 2023This was the best group tour I ever did! Sheena is an amazing tour guide and loves to show us around in her home country. I would do this tour 100 times over, I fell in love with the philippines. Do not hesitate to book, you’ll have the best time ever... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- AAnonymous· March 19th, 2023The Philippines was at the top of my bucket list of places to visit and the One Life 14 day tour definitely didn’t disappoint - easily the best tour I’ve ever done! If you’re considering booking, do not hesitate! I made some friends for life, felt... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- KLKelly· March 16th, 2023Tour was very well organized and the group leader Rachael and Sheena were amazing! Plenty to see and do, with free time to relax and unwind. A perfect balance. The island hoping was fantastic and the boat boys were brilliant at taking care of us and the... Show moreTrip date: March 2023
- AAnonymous· March 15th, 2023It was my first group tour and it was amazing. Don‘t think about it, just do it. It is worth it!Trip date: February 2023
- AAnonymous· March 15th, 2023This tour is incredible. It was my first tour I have taken and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. It certainly set the standard for how all tours should be.Trip date: February 2023
- AAnonymous· March 4th, 2023If you love a bit of culture, a bit of partying and a bit of adventure - this is for you!Trip date: February 2023
- Georgie· March 3rd, 2023Great service, friendly and helpful tour guides - they go out of their way to give you the best experience and a relaxing, easy holiday. I feel like was saw the best of what the Philippines had to offer.Trip date: February 2023
- Shane· March 2nd, 2023Get amongst it, don't think twice. Excellent adventure.Trip date: February 2023
- LWLee· February 27th, 2023Amazing adventure, great value for money as the trip included so much. The island hopping and stays on private islands were incredible. Tour guide was very friendly and everything was well organised. HIGHLY recommendOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much for joining us! Can't wait to have you join us again soon!Trip date: February 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,627
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 Apr, 2023Sunday30 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,627
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday28 Apr, 2023Thursday11 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,627$1,464
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday15 Sep, 2023Thursday28 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6270% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 Oct, 2023Sunday15 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6270% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Oct, 2023Sunday29 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6270% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday30 Oct, 2023Sunday12 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6270% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday13 Nov, 2023Sunday26 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6270% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Nov, 2023Sunday10 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6270% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday4 Dec, 2023Sunday17 Dec, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6270% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Philippine PesoPhilippines
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type APhilippines
- Type BPhilippines
- Type CPhilippines
- Type EPhilippines
- Type FPhilippines
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Philippines. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with One Life Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and One Life Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "One Life Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of One Life Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the One Life Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Philippines
- Philippines Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 10 Day Philippines Itineraries 2023/2024 (With Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Philippines from Manila
- Philippines Active Adventure
- 14 days Philippines
- Operators in Asia
- Palawan Island
- Philippines One Life Adventures - 14 Days Tours in Philippines
- Active Adventure Tours
- Luzon Island Tours
- Philippines Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Luzon Island
- Palawan Island
- Philippines tours