9 Day Tour in Ancient Peloponnese at UNESCO’s sites & Meteora
- Tour Operator:
- Private Tours Greece
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Athens _Corinth _ Cog Railway - Dimitsana
- Day 2: Lousios Gorge & Monasteries of Prodormos & Philosophou
- Day 3: Mycenae - Epidaurus - Monemvasia
- Day 4: Monemvasia - Mystras - Sparta
- Day 5: Sparta _ Diros Cave _ Pilos
- Day 6: Pylos - Ancient Messene - Vassae - Temple of Epikourios Apollon -Olympia:
- Day 7: Andient Olympia - Delphi
- Day 8: Delphi - Meteora
- Day 9: Meteora - Athens
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Private Tours Greece
Our goal is to provide the best travel experience, to satisfy you and to gain your trust. The experienced, dynamic and professional team of the office is always at your disposal to organize your private holiday package in Greece, tailor-made to you, just as imagined, and ready to meet your individual needs, and your wishes, always at competitive prices! Private Tours Greece encourages you to discover Greece's most enchanting luxury travel destinations in peerless comfort and style, while never sacrificing authenticity. We are avid fans of our country’s natural treasures and devoted advocates of sharing our knowledge in many areas such as gastronomy tasting, wine tasting, traditional and local activities, in order to enjoy your trip to the fullest.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- OKOksana· November 20th, 2022Excellent driver Spirus. Punctual, professional and great driver what is very important in mountainous Greece. Also very helpful with suggestions on restaurants and other tips. Very pleasant person. Great tour, I would recommend. One suggestion for our... Show morePrivate Tours Greece commented on this reviewHi Oksana, I am so glad that you had enjoyable time during your trip. I hope to welcome you again in the future DimitraTrip date: November 2022
- OEOLGA· November 20th, 2022We loved the trip. Well organized, efficient, flexible ( we changed itinerary for one day of the trip with no problem), comfortable transportation, great driver. My suggestion to future travelers- prepare for visiting historical sites. No audio guides... Show moreTrip date: November 2022
- KLKelly· September 13th, 2021WOW!!!! This was the most incredible trip anyone can take to Greece. We saw all the most important and beautiful archeological sites. What an amazing country! I have been on quite a few tours but I must say that Nikos, our tour driver, was the... Show morePrivate Tours Greece commented on this reviewHello Kelly, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you had enjoyed the trip in Greece! We hope to welcome you again in the future! DimitraTrip date: July 2021
- Kathryn· September 14th, 2020Booked this tour of 9 day to Peloponnese as it was a first time visiting Greece and choose this trip for our family, because we all of us love the Greek History and it did not disappoint- one of the best I've ever experienced! Our driver Nikos was a... Show moreTrip date: September 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,930$2,490
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Private Tours Greece. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Private Tours Greece will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Private Tours Greece" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Private Tours Greece. Please familiarise yourself with the Private Tours Greece payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Greece from Athens
- Greece In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 9 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Mainland Greece
- 9 Day Tour in Ancient Peloponnese at UNESCO’s sites & Meteora Tours in Greece
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Peloponnese Islands Tours
- Greece Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Peloponnese Islands
- Mainland Greece
- Greece tours