Mexico: Gastronomic Adventures in Hidalgo
- Tour Operator:
- Vibe Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 69
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Mexico City - Tula - Ixmiquilpan - Grutas de Tolantongo
- Day 2 Grutas de Tolantongo - Metztitlán - Huasca de Ocampo - Mineral del Monte
- Day 3 Mineral del Monte - Pachuca - Hacienda San Antonio Tochatlaco - Father Tembleque Aqueduct - Mexico City
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Vibe Adventures
Vibe Adventures is a small-group adventure tour operator with a goal to help young (by both age & spirit) & active people discover our beautiful world in the most interactive, authentic & fun way!Read more
- Overall RatingAverage
- BRBenjamin· June 28th, 2021I gave three stars, but really I want to give our guide, Daniel, five stars, and the tour company, Vibe Adventures, one star. When I booked I was told I would be sent an itinerary two weeks before the trip. A week before the trip I hadn't received... Show moreVibe Adventures commented on this reviewDear Benjamin, thanks a lot for your straightforward and sincere feedback. Indeed, due to pandemics and the fact that some places either keep being closed or have limited working hours, several changes to the itinerary were made that were reflected in... Show moreTrip date: June 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday23 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$590
- Friday21 Jul, 2023Sunday23 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$590
- Friday18 Aug, 2023Sunday20 Aug, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$590
- Friday15 Sep, 2023Sunday17 Sep, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$5900% Interest Instalments
- Friday13 Oct, 2023Sunday15 Oct, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$5900% Interest Instalments
- Friday10 Nov, 2023Sunday12 Nov, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$5900% Interest Instalments
- Friday8 Dec, 2023Sunday10 Dec, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$5900% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Mexican PesoMexico
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AMexico
- Type BMexico
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Vibe Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Vibe Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Vibe Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Vibe Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Vibe Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mexico
- Mexico Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Mexico Vacation Packages 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Food Tours Around the World 2023/2024
- Mexico from Mexico City
- Mexico Food & Culinary
- Small group tour
- 3 days Mexico
- Operators in Latin America
- Mexico: Gastronomic Adventures in Hidalgo Tours in Mexico
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Central Mexico Tours
- Mexico Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Central Mexico
- Mexico tours