Mera Peak Expedition
- Tour Operator:
- Ace the Himalaya
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 13 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Day 01 - Arrival in Kathmandu Airport (1,400 m)
- Day 02 - Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
- Day 03 - Fly to Lukla (2,804 m) Trek to Chutok (2,800 m) - 3 Hours
- Day 04 - Trek - Col Khari La (3,081 m) to Pangkongma (2,950 m) - 6 hours
- Day 05 - Trek to Kurke (3,800 m) - 5 hours
- Day 06 - Trek to Thuli Kharka (4,200 m) - 6 hours
- Day 07 - Trek to Khothey (3,600 m) - 5 hours
- Day 08 - Trek to Tangnag (4,350 m) - 6 hours
- Day 09 - Acclimatization and Rest day at Tangnag
- Day 10 - Trek to Khare (4,900 m) - 4 hours
- Day 11 - Trek to High Camp (5,800 m) – 7 hours.
- Day 12 - Summit Mera peak (6,654 m) and then return to Khare (4,900 m) – 10-15 hours
- Day 13 - Spare day for the climb in case of a bad weather.
- Day 14 - Trek to Khothey (3,600 m) - 6 hours
- Day 15 - Trek to Thuli Kharka (4,200 m) - 6 hours
- Day 16 - Trek to Lukla (2,804 m) - 7 hours
- Day 17 - Thirty five minutes Flight to Kathmandu from Lukla Early in the Morning.
- Day 18 - Leisure day in Kathmandu
- Day 19 - Transfer to International Airport for your Final Flight Departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- David· March 31st, 2020I loved the trip. It was very well organised and the people who were running the company were very caring. The guide... Show more
- Brian· March 25th, 2020Attention to formalities and any personal preferences throughout the trek was very professional. Enjoyed every moment... Show more
- AlisonSkiles· January 24th, 2020I started the Everest Base Camp trek with Nimesh in March 2019, and I absolutely loved having him as my guide. At... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday17 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday6 May, 2021$3,400
- Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday13 May, 2021$3,400
- Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishThursday20 May, 2021$3,400
- Saturday8 May, 2021EnglishThursday27 May, 2021$3,400
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021$3,400
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishThursday10 Jun, 2021$3,400
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishThursday17 Jun, 2021$3,400
- Saturday5 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday24 Jun, 2021$3,400
- Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday1 Jul, 2021$3,400
- Saturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday8 Jul, 2021$3,4000% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What immunizations will I need?
- Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport?
- I would like to extend my holiday, any recommendations?
- Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
- Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
- Is Ace the Himalaya's staff insured?
- What opportunities will I have for shower along the trek?
- Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- How much additional money do I need per day?
- Can I use credit cards in the places I visit in trekking?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 20 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Himalaya Mountains tours
- Nepal tours
- Asia tours
- Himalaya Mountains