Bangkok to Singapore
- Our saving
- US $ 1,749
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Kalai "Our tour leader, Ant was such a star. she tried to ensure that we were all happy at all times and there was never a logistical issue. there was a great mix of organised activities and enough free time. ant always had excellent ideas for optional activities. Ant always suggested great restaurants, which often ended up being our favourite places. the long distance public buses were unpleasant mainly..."
- Singapore City
- Shop in Bangkok and Singapore
- Stay in a homestay in a traditional village
- Relax in the beach in Krabi
- enjoy the sights in Kuala Lumpur
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Home-stay, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Start in Bangkok and end in Singapore City! With the in-depth cultural tour Bangkok to Singapore, you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Bangkok to Singapore City and through Bangkok, Thailand and 6 other destinations in Asia. Bangkok to Singapore is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- KMKeishaWritten on September 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad a lovely time with Ae our tour leader. The activities were amazing and the sites were very beautiful. We were busy all day everyday with things to see and do! Never a dull moment. Ae was an amazing tour leader! Very calm, patient and helpful. She’s quite funny and kept the group laughing. Loved her positive upbeat energy and just had an amazing time! The optional Phi Phi Island tour is not to be missed, inner tubing down the lake at the rainforest hotel and the eco bike ride in MalaysiaShow detailed ratings
- ESErinWritten on December 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything was perfect! A really great tour giving an interesting insight into Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. The tour was well thought out and organized, the accomodation was much better than I expected and the included activities were amazing. My group was a real mix of ages and backgrounds which made the 2 weeks alot of fun, and the tour guide Seen was perfect in everyway!Show detailed ratings
- DDeniseWritten on April 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentThis trip was absolutely amazing. The guide went out of his way to assist, and he loved spending time with us and giving us the best experience possible. He knew the places we visited inside out. With 3 country in 2 weeks, all very different for each other, the tour didn't feel rushed at all, and there was plenty of time to chill. The Thai southern coast is especially stunning. Highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- DdavidWritten on August 2, 20131.0 - BadHorrible trip. The group that I was paired up with was a lot older than me. It felt pretty lame, I felt like a loser. The tour guide didn't speak clear english, so there was a lot of awkward misunderstandings. Not a great value for your money, and if you try to contact the office for anything, it takes a long time for them to reply, and they just give you a lot of BS. Do yourself a favor and choose another tour group company, or better yet, just do it yourself. You will be sorry if you book with Intrepid. I've been with 6 other tours before, and this was the most disappointing of them all.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback David. We are sorry that you didn’t enjoy your trip. It is important for people booking an Intrepid trip to understand what the experience will be like and we are sorry that you feel this wasn’t made clear to you. Anyone booking an Intrepid trip needs to understand that they will be travelling with likeminded travellers of all ages. We don’t market to a specific demographic but instead try and attract travellers who want to experience a destination as a local would. The vast majority of our trips are accompanied by a local leader. We are committed to local leaders because they are in a position to provide a unique insight into their country. This focus on supporting locals means that our trips inject more than $60 million into local economies every year.
- KalaiWritten on January 9, 20134.5 - ExcellentOur tour leader, Ant was such a star. she tried to ensure that we were all happy at all times and there was never a logistical issue. there was a great mix of organised activities and enough free time. ant always had excellent ideas for optional activities. Ant always suggested great restaurants, which often ended up being our favourite places. the long distance public buses were unpleasant mainly due to the drivers and the weather and should be changed to private coaches. Will definately recommend this tour to everyone i know.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bangkok
- Day 2: Bangkok - Overnight train
- Day 3: Khao Sok National Park
- Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5: Homestay
- Day 6: Ao Nang
- Day 7: Ao Nang
- Day 8: Penang
- Day 9: Penang
- Day 10: Kuala Lumpur
- Day 11: Kuala Lumpur
- Day 12: Melaka
- Day 13: Melaka
- Day 14: Singapore
- Day 15: Singapore
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age of people on this tour?
The general age range is 25-49.
However Intrepid's appeal is diverse, which is why its all about your shared attitude, not age.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bangkok to Singapore
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Bangkok15 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Singapore City6 seats left$250$2,035-12%USD $1,785
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Bangkok15 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Singapore City8 seats left$361$2,110-17%USD $1,749
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Bangkok15 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Singapore City6 seats left$54USD $2,096
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Bangkok15 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat left$57USD $2,223Book Now Hold my
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Bangkok15 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Singapore City9 seats left$53USD $2,057
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Bangkok15 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Singapore City5 seats left$63USD $2,447
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Bangkok15 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Singapore City9 seats left$63USD $2,447
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Bangkok15 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Singapore City8 seats left$429$2,510-17%USD $2,081
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Bangkok15 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Singapore CityOnly 3 seats left$435$2,540-17%USD $2,105Book Now Hold my
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Bangkok15 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$414$2,420-17%USD $2,006
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Thailand and Malaysia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand and Malaysia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand and Malaysia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Singapore City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,749 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1749 for Bangkok to Singapore, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,618 km.
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 575 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 89 km
- Krabi (Thailand)
- 334 km
- Penang (Malaysia)
- 295 km
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- 122 km
- Melaka (Malaysia)
- 205 km
- Singapore City (Singapore)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,046 tours in Asia
- covered by 312 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bangkok to Singapore
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers