Best of Greece | 11 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 6 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: Athens Arrival
- Day 2: Athens - Olympia
- Day 3: Olympia - Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi - Kalambaka
- Day 5: Kalambaka - Athens
- Day 6: Athens
- Day 7: Athens - Mykonos
- Day 8: Mykonos
- Day 9: Mykonos - Santorini
- Day 10: Santorini
- Day 11: Santorini - Athens
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Eskapas
For more than 30 years, we have been devoting our efforts and skills to one passion: Travel. Eskapas -aka Let's Escape in Esperanto-, is specialized on thematic private and guided tours, city breaks and cruises in Mediterranean countries. In a rapidly changing market, we are making new advances every year to make the best of travel possible for everyone. We have the ambition to meet the expectations of each client according to his habits and his way of life. We are committed to carrying out this mission with ethics and responsibility. And now we are proud to announce that Eskapas is nominee for 2020, 27th World Travel Awards in Leading Tour Operator category from Turkey. The World Travel Awards is globally recognized as a highly prestigious honours program in global travel and tourism. The awards are voted for by tourism professionals and consumers worldwide. This honor recognizes the brands’ commitment to excellence, with an ultimate industry accolade.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- William· January 2nd, 2023This is an amazing tour of Greece taking in the culture of an ancient culture. We have met very lovely and warm people. The local tour guides and an a lot of facts acquired from artefacts and remains. The touring days are filled with stunning sights.You... Show moreEskapas commented on this reviewThank you Paul for your time to review us. Best regards, AysegulTrip date: November 2022
- Alyssia· December 26th, 2022Firstly, I would like to say that Greece is a beatiful country ! The people, the food… I have been to 20+ countries, and greece is now definetly in my top 3. The tour was well priced and also the service that was given to us was flawless. Everything... Show moreEskapas commented on this reviewThank you Alyssia for your comments. Best regards, AysegulTrip date: October 2022
- GSGlen· October 2nd, 2022Transfers were good, but 1 hotel, Mykonos, did not have our reservation, were rude, treated us like it was our fault, supplied no water, even though weren't supposed to use tap, Mykonos in general was a very crowded, rude island, wouldn't recommend.... Show moreEskapas commented on this reviewHello Glen, Thank you for your time to review us. Kindest Regards, EmilioTrip date: September 2022
- Coleman· September 14th, 2022Highly reccomend this tour. Greece is a beatiful country,and this tour includes both the mainland and some of the islands. Hotel choices were pretty good, Foods were delicious (Gyros became one of my favourite foods). Our tour guide Yannis, was very... Show moreEskapas commented on this reviewHi Coleman, Thank you for time to review us. Hope to see you soon with another Eskapas trip. Best regards, AysegulTrip date: September 2022
- Katherine· August 28th, 2022Unforgettable trip ! Greece was amazing, and we felt like we got the best experience possible thanks to the well thought out itinerary. Our tour guide was tremendous, she was very knowledgable and entertaining. Overall very vell organized and detailed... Show moreEskapas commented on this reviewHi Kathy, Thank you for your review. Best regards, AysegulTrip date: June 2022
- Stephen L· August 8th, 2021We had a wonderful time. Our trip through Greece was sensational and we were very happy with the choice of hotels and restaurants– the food and wine were so delicious. Yannis, was excellent and kept us informed and helped us have the most informative... Show moreEskapas commented on this reviewHi Stephen, Thank you for reviewing us. Regards, AysegulTrip date: June 2021
- Russel L· August 5th, 2021We absolutely loved this tour and can’t believe the incredible value we received! We completely fell in love with Greece and found the itinerary chock full of interesting sights and information. The tour Guide Maria was fantastic and exceptionally good,... Show moreEskapas commented on this reviewThank you Mr. Miller for your time to review us. Kind regards, AlexTrip date: June 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -7%Sunday2 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Thursday6 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Friday7 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Saturday8 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Sunday9 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Monday10 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
- -7%Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,972$2,763
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 3rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 3rd, 2023, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Eskapas. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eskapas will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Eskapas" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Greece from Athens
- Greece In-depth Cultural
- 11 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Best of Greece | 11 Days Tours in Greece
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Greece Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Greece tours