6 Day Komodo Kayak Insight
- Tour Operator:
- No Roads Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrive in Bali, Indonesia. Transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Bali - Labuan Bajo - Kelor. Island. (B,L,D)
- Day 3: Kelor to Kukusan fishing village - Gado - Warloka - Kaaba. (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Rinca - Manta Point - Sebayor Kecil (B,L,D)
- Day 5: Sebayor Kecil - Kanawa - Labuan Bajo - Bali. (B,L,)
- Day 6: Fly home after an incredible Komodo kayaking adventure! (B)
- Additional Services
Operated by No Roads Expeditions
There are literally hundreds of travel companies on the internet these days. The net allows small companies to have a presence on the web, and for them to compete with large multinational companies. This is great news for them and consumers. Unfortunately, while many of these small companies look great, their services and what they claim they can do for you do not always add up. For many of us, we work hard all year to get away for 2 or 3 weeks. That annual adventure centres our lives, puts life back into perspective and allows us time for just ourselves. It is a vital part of our existence and a time that should not be wasted. That is why it is important to choose the right adventure company, a company that will fulfil your wishes in a conscientious way, so that you can return home rejuvenated, enriched by the experience knowing you have helped yourself and hopefully someone else along the way. No Roads Expeditions is dedicated to achieving these goals for you. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose No Roads expeditions as your operator on your next adventure.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Justin· October 19th, 2015Hi there. My family did this trip and loved it. Our kids (7 and 10) enjoyed learning about the Komodo Dragons, seeing 11 of them in real life on Rinca Island. We all had fun snorkelling in the crystal clear warm waters with heaps of coral and lots of... Show moreTrip date: July 2015
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Monday17 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Monday1 May, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Monday15 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Monday22 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Monday10 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,4980% Interest Instalments
- Monday24 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,4980% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
- Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
- Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
- Is transport included?
Transport is included on this tour.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndonesia
- Type EIndonesia
- Type FIndonesia
- Type GIndonesia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Indonesia and Indonesia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Indonesia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with No Roads Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "No Roads Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of No Roads Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the No Roads Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Indonesia
- Indonesia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 2 Weeks Indonesia Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Indonesia from Bali
- Indonesia Active Adventure
- 6 days Indonesia
- Operators in Asia
- 6 Day Komodo Kayak Insight Tours in Indonesia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Flores Tours
- Indonesia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Kayak & Canoe Tours
- Nussa Tengara
- Indonesia tours