Private 4 days 3 Nights (in luxury camps & Hotels) Sahara Desert Tour through merzouga desert & Zagora desert
- Tour Operator:
- Morocco Destination Expert
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 3 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, French
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Todra Gorge
- Ait Benhaddou
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Marrakesh / Ouarzazate / Gorge du Dades
- Day 2: Gorge du Dades / Tinghir / Todra Gorge / Merzouga
- Day 3: Merzouga / Alnif / Taghbalt / Zagora
- Day 4: Zagora / Agdz / Ouarzazate / Ait Benhaddou / Marrakesh
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Morocco Destination Expert
We are a comity of locals that worked previously with some known travel agenceies and tour operators in Morocco, so we have always the best deals, and we are always trying to provide the best quality/service report compared to what has been paid. We work with our families on this project to make it grow up and be more known worldwide.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Berber· November 11th, 2019If you book this tour, be sure that you've booked it with the best. Mehdi and Afaf the managers do their best to assist you during this experience, they will book for you the best accommodations where you'll experience the resl beauty of Morocco and... Show moreMorocco Destination Expert commented on this reviewThank you for the time dedicated to leave us such a lovely review, we're pleased to provide you with the best service for this experience and we really hope to see you again among us for your next visit as agreed at the end of your experience. Mehdi... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$1,494
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMorocco
- Type EMorocco
- Type FMorocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Morocco Destination Expert. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Morocco Destination Expert will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Morocco Destination Expert" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Morocco from Marrakesh
- Morocco In-depth Cultural
- 4 days Morocco
- Operators in Africa
- Private 4 days 3 Nights (in luxury camps & Hotels) Sahara Desert Tour through merzouga desert & Zagora desert Tours in Morocco
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Sahara Desert Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Africa Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Sahara Desert
- Morocco tours