Best of Colombia 11 Days Tour
- Tour Operator:
- GUIDEcuador Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 3 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Santa Marta
- Tayrona National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 ARRIVAL TO BOGOTA
- Day 2 BOGOTA SIGHTSEEING TOUR - MONSERRAT
- Day 3 TOUR TO GUATAVITA - ZIPAQUIRA
- Day 4 FLIGHT TO PEREIRA - SALENTO
- Day 5 COFFEE FARM TOUR
- Day 6 LOCAL FLIGHT FROM PEREIRA TO MEDELLIN
- Day 7 TOUR TO GUATAPE
- Day 8 FLIGHT TO CARTAGENA - CITY TOUR
- Day 9 ISLA DEL ROSARIO TOUR
- Day 10 TAYRONA PARK
- Day 11 FLIGHT BACK TO BOGOTA
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by GUIDEcuador Travel
Guidecuador Travel. is a Tour Operator offering wholesale group rates on accommodation, transportation, attractions and more to adult groups, families, solo travelers. We offer an incredible range of complete group tours and day trips to a wide variety of destinations throughout Colombia, Ecuador, Peru & Bolivia. Whether your Group is big or small, budget or upscale, whether you are looking for the most popular sights and sounds or something off the beaten path, our experienced staff is here to help you customize a tour that suits all your needs! Contact us today, We will save you time and money!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Thomas· February 10th, 2023It was my first time booking a product through Tour Radar, and I learned that it's important to read the product description carefully to avoid disappointment. I was unaware that meals other than hotel breakfast were not included and that I would have... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewHello Thomas, I am very surprised to see this comment regarding the trip , since I assist you personally on this last minute trip to Colombia ( arranged and confirmed within 24 hours ) and follow you up in every location , making sure you had a great... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- MOMargaret· January 30th, 2023This was certainly the best tour of Colombia! We normally travel independently, but given the size of Colombia and our meager Spanish, we opted for a tour. After a lot of comparison, we chose this one. We chose it because it offered the most complete... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Margaret & Gordon, Thank you very much for all your words! I really enjoyed leading you around Colombia. As now you have a friend in South America don´t hesitate to contact us again if you need some travel advices for your next trip. I am also... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- OOwenLi· January 6th, 2023Our holiday in Colombia with this guys was fabulous, from start to finish, organised very well and did not disappoint in any location . We will definetly go back again to South America and book again with Guidecuador.GUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Owen, Thank you very much for all your words, We are happy to hear it ! As we told you before South America is a great place to visit , We look forward to see you back on the road shortly. Regards Guidecuador TeamTrip date: December 2022
- Mmaximilianonoroa· September 21st, 2022Hemos quedado muy satisfechos con la organización y el diseño del viaje, así como la comunicación continua durante el mismo. Cualquier duda o problema que pudiésemos tener, quedaba resuelto pronto con la asistencia de Guidecuador y su personal. Todos... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewEstimado Max, muchas gracias por sus comentarios , nos alegra que todo su viaje por Colombia con nosotros haya sido excelente. Lo esperamos en Sudamérica muy pronto!Trip date: August 2022
- David· May 24th, 2022Well organised and planned. I had sometimes two guides plus a driver to look after me. I probably saw all the highlights of Colombia and found it to be an amazing experienceGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewHello David, Thank you very much for visiting Colombia with us! It is great tp hear you had a wonderful time in south america. we apreciate all your words and effort to share it. We now ready to host you in Ecuador shorlty.Trip date: May 2022
- RRubyNguyen· January 26th, 2022Firstly, a big thanks to all the team and specially thanks to Alejandro for arranging this wonderful honeymoon trip to Ecuador & Colombia for us. We had a great 12 days tour together, the tour package was fab! We were really impressed with their perfect... Show moreGUIDEcuador Travel commented on this reviewDear Ruby , Thnak you veru much for all your good comments , We hope to see you shortly in South America for the next adventure. Regards Guidecuador TeamTrip date: December 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday1 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Friday2 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Saturday3 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday6 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday7 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$3,450
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Colombian PesoColombia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AColombia
- Type BColombia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before September 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after September 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with GUIDEcuador Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GUIDEcuador Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "GUIDEcuador Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of GUIDEcuador Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the GUIDEcuador Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Colombia
- Colombia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Colombia from Bogota
- Colombia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 11 days Colombia
- Operators in Latin America
- Best of Colombia 11 Days Tour Tours in Colombia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- Colombia Tours
- Latin America Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Colombia tours