Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 3D/2N (Atacama to Uyuni)
- Tour Operator:
- Bamba Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- San Pedro De Atacama
- Uyuni Salt Flat
- Day 1 San Pedro de Atacama, Chile - Uyuni Salt Flats, Bolivia
- Day 2 Uyuni Salt Flats, Bolivia
- Day 3 Uyuni Salt Flats - Uyuni, Bolivia
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Bamba Travel
The beginning... bamba started operating with a hop-on hop-off bus service. After trial and error, bamba realised that travellers were very interested in not only being around other backpackers and meeting them, but they also wanted to have the opportunity to travel in local transportation, and have many more interactions with local people. For this reason, bamba decided to create a new way of travelling, called the Flexible Travel Pass. Travellers still have the same flexibility to stay as long as they want in each destination, and create their own itinerary; while at the same time travelling not only in shuttle vans with other backpackers, but also with a mix of local transportation such as Public Buses, Boats, Trains and sometimes flights. The idea behind this is to make sure travellers have the opportunity to travel in exactly the same way as if they were travelling on their own, but much easier and with the reassurance that they make the most out of their travel experience. Today, bamba has grown in size from Paul and Arturo’s original vision to include buses, experiences, guides and support staff in more than 80 countries worldwide! What bamba is today... bamba is the one stop solution for independent travellers in Latin America and around the world. bamba’s purpose is to make independent travel very easy. We help travellers by giving them the opportunity to create their own schedules, choose the route they want to follow and let them stay for as long as they want in each destination. bamba’s objective is to remove language barriers and the bureaucracy of developing countries by acting as an office where travellers can easily contact us, speak in English, make bus bookings, changes to their bus trips, get information on bus schedules, departure points, book day and multi-day trips easily and get information about each destination. We are like a living guidebook, and respond to the real time necessities of the clients. With our help, travellers will spend more time travelling, and less time arranging and figuring out their trip. We are expert world travellers, and we love what we do!Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingGood
- ASAndrew· March 6th, 2023This adventure tour was outstanding! Our driver, David, was an incredible leader and gave 110% in making the experience as good as it gets for our little group. Although I was the only non-Spanish speaker on the tour, David was very patient with... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023English$341
- Thursday8 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023English$341
- Friday9 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023English$341
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023English$341
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English$341
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English$341
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English$341
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English$341
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English$341
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English$341
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Chilean PesoChile
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, L. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, L.
- Type ABolivia
- Type BBolivia
- Type CBolivia and Chile
- Type EBolivia and Chile
- Type FBolivia and Chile
- Type LChile
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Chile and Bolivia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Chile and Bolivia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Chile and Bolivia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Chile and Bolivia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Bolivia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Bolivia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before September 2nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after September 2nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Bamba Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bamba Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Bamba Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Latin America
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Adventure Trips for Couples 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Latin America from San Pedro De Atacama
- Latin america Explorer
- 3 days Latin america
- Operators in Latin America
- Bolivian Altiplano
- Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 3D/2N (Atacama to Uyuni) Tours in Bolivia
- Explorer Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- Bolivia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Bolivian Altiplano
- Chile tours
- Bolivia tours