Mexico: Waterfalls, Mountains & Sea
- Tour Operator:
- Vibe Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 69
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Mexico City
- Day 2: Mexico City
- Day 3: Mexico City - Tula - Grutas de Tolantongo
- Day 4: Grutas de Tolantongo - Zimapán Dam - Zimapán
- Day 5: Zimapán - Los Mármoles National Park - Xilitla
- Day 6: Xilitla - Sotano De Las Huahuas - Aquismon
- Day 7: Aquismon - Tamul/Tamasopo/Puente de Dios/Micos Waterfalls
- Day 8: Micos Waterfalls - Tamtoc Archeological Zone - Tampico
- Day 9: Tampico - Tuxpan Coral Reef /Tuxpan Mangroves - Tuxpan
- Day 10: Tuxpan - Cristo Redentor - El Tajin - Papantla
- Day 11: Papantla - Xicotepec - Pahuatlán
- Day 12: Pahuatlán - Cascadas Paraiso - Basaltic Prisms of Santa María Regla - Huasca de Ocampo
- Day 13: Huasca de Ocampo - El Chico National Park - Mineral del Chico
- Day 14: Mineral del Chico - Real del Monte - Pachuca
- Day 15: Pachuca - Teotihuacan - Mexico City
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Vibe Adventures
Vibe Adventures is a small-group adventure tour operator with a goal to help young (by both age & spirit) & active people discover our beautiful world in the most interactive, authentic & fun way!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Amy· January 23rd, 2020Although I was the only person to sign up for January's Waterfalls, Mountains and Sun tour, it still went ahead, so it was like my own private tour, but really it was like traveling with my friends Alex (tour leader/founder) and Rodrigo (driver). We... Show moreVibe Adventures commented on this reviewHi Amy, thanks a lot for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your trip with Rodrigo & Alex and hope to see you on one of our tours again!Trip date: January 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday29 Apr, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,190
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,190
- Saturday8 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,1900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday12 Aug, 2023Saturday26 Aug, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,1900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday16 Sep, 2023Saturday30 Sep, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,1900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday21 Oct, 2023Saturday4 Nov, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,1900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday25 Nov, 2023Saturday9 Dec, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,1900% Interest Instalments
- Saturday30 Dec, 2023Saturday13 Jan, 2024English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$2,1900% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Mexican PesoMexico
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AMexico
- Type BMexico
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Vibe Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Vibe Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Vibe Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Vibe Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Vibe Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mexico
- Mexico Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Mexico Vacation Packages 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Mexico from Mexico City
- Mexico Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 15 days Mexico
- Operators in Latin America
- Mexico: Waterfalls, Mountains & Sea Tours in Mexico
- Active Adventure Tours
- Mexico Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Mexico tours