- Tour Operator:
- Trips SouthAmerica
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- Puerto Iguazu
- Puerto Madryn
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- Los Glaciares National Park
- Day 1: Buenos Aires
- Day 2: Buenos Aires (B / - / D) - City tour + Dinner Tango Show
- Day 3: Buenos Aires / Iguazu (B / - / - )
- Day 4: Iguazú (B / - / - )
- Day 5: Iguazú / Puerto Madryn (B / - / - )
- Day 6: Puerto Madryn (B / - / - )
- Day 7: Puerto Madryn / Ushuaia (B / - / - )
- Day 8: Ushuaia (B / - / - )
- Day 9: Ushuaia / El Calafate (B / - / - )
- Day 10: El Calafate (B / - / - )
- Day 11: El Calafate (B / - / - )
- Day 12: El Calafate / Buenos Aires (B / - / - )
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Trips SouthAmerica
Trips SouthAmerica is an Argentine/Chilean DMC with 20 years of experience offering high quality services and efficient responsiveness to clients and passengers. Our philosophy and reason to be is “to provide the traveler with authentic, safe and rewarding travel experiences in Argentina and South America, making sure that our passengers receive the best advice and service proposal to satisfy their needs and provide the company's employees with a pleasant work environment, providing opportunities for professional development and ensuring the company's sustainable growth.”Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- SSarahButler· November 21st, 2019If you love nature, then this tour is for you! I really enjoyedTrips SouthAmerica commented on this reviewSarah, I only have words of gratitude to you and Jiyoung. Knowing you had an amazing experience here in South America fulfills my heart and is the reason why I work in tourism. I wish you both all the happiness in the world and many more adventures to... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Argentine PesoArgentina
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CArgentina
- Type EArgentina
- Type FArgentina
- Type IArgentina
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 26th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 26th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Trips SouthAmerica. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trips SouthAmerica will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Trips SouthAmerica" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trips SouthAmerica. Please familiarise yourself with the Trips SouthAmerica payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Argentina
- Argentina Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Patagonia Trekking Companies (with 143 Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Argentina from Buenos Aires
- Argentina Explorer
- Operators in Latin America
- Unforgettable Argentina Tours in Argentina
- Explorer Tours
- Patagonia Tours
- Argentina Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Argentina tours