Orcas and Grizzlies Wildlife Tour
- Age range
- 25 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat, Local Transport, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
- Midnight Sun Adventu...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1. Alert Bay, BC
Start point Departure Gate, South Terminal, Vancouver International Airport Clinic, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 1W2, Canada
- Day 2. Alert Bay, BC
- Day 3. Knight Inlet
- Day 4. Johnstone Strait
Day 5. Vancouver, BC
End point Arrival Gate - South Terminal, Vancouver International Airport Clinic, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 1W2, Canada
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MurrayWritten on June 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Note this is not a tour of a fixed group of participants with a professional guide. It is an itinerary composed of separate events which could be undertaken by groups, couples or like me an individual. Every aspect of this "tour" was organised to perfection... Read moreReview collected by Midnight Sun Adventure Travel
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Louise23rd August 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Port Hardy is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Midnight Sun Adventure Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Midnight Sun Adventure Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Midnight Sun Adventure Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Midnight Sun Adventure Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Midnight Sun Adventure Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Port Hardy (Canada)
- 43 km
- Alert Bay (Canada)
- 94 km
- Knight Inlet (Canada)
- 47 km
- Johnstone Strait (Canada)
- 106 km
- Port Hardy (Canada)
- 353 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,923 tours in North America
- covered by 101 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,069 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours