- Our saving
- US $ 748
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JanetThorlbyWritten on June 6, 20195.0 - Excellent
Our guide Valdis Ceics was brilliant - sharing his local knowledge and fun facts, telling stories about the history of the Baltic States and how it affected the people. Not only did Valdis speak good English he also had to speak German. In fact on one... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBaltic Nature Travel commented on this reviewThank you for your review, Janet. It was my pleasure to make your stay in Baltic's memorable. ValdisReview collected by Baltic Nature Travel
- SnehalWritten on June 4, 20195.0 - Excellent
Right from planning my trip through completion, Baltic Nature Tours team was a pleasure to work with. Ieva was always very responsive to my queries. Valdis was our tour guide and he was very good! He was very accomodating of the group’s preferences and when... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBaltic Nature Travel commented on this reviewDear Snehal, Thank you for your comments. It was my pleasure to make your stay in Baltic's memorable. Now it's time to try Mongolia:)Review collected by Baltic Nature Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 (SUNDAY): ARRIVAL VILNIUS
- DAY 2 (MONDAY): VILNIUS
- DAY 3 (TUESDAY): VILNIUS-RIGA
- DAY 4 (WEDNESDAY): RIGA
- DAY 5 (THURSDAY): RIGA
- DAY 6 (FRIDAY): RIGA-TALLINN
- DAY 7 (SATURDAY): TALLINN
- DAY 8 (SUNDAY): TALLINN DEPARTURE
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$31USD $748
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Baltic Nature Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $748 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $748 for Baltic Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Nature Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Nature Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $748 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,467 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours