- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore the streets of Rhine Valley
- Sample brews in Munich
- See the beauty of the Alps
- Walk the winding canals of Venice
- Day 1: London, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands (or join in Amsterdam)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 4: Heidelberg to Munich
- Day 5: Munich to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice to Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome to Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Lucerne, Switzerland
- Day 10: Lucerne to Paris, France
- Day 11: Paris
- Day 12: Paris to London, England
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Jade· November 26th, 2019It is a really awesome way to see a lot of Europe especially if your limited on time. It is also a really cool way to meet people and travel with like minded people.Trip date: September 2019
- LLachlanMcKirdy· November 18th, 2019Great way to see a lot of Europe really quickly, met a great group of people and a lot of potentially lifelong friends.Trip date: July 2019
- KKellieWoodward· November 15th, 2019I’d absolutely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see highlights of Europe! I was blessed to have a fantastic tour guide, bus driver and #topdeckfam. I’ve made some lifelong friendships from people I met on this tour. Just jump at the opportunity! Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- EEleeshagibson· November 15th, 2019I would let them know they picked an amazing trip. It is a quick and busy trip but you see so many amazing places in a short amount of time.Trip date: May 2019
- BBelindaLyons· November 15th, 2019Was amazing definitely worth itTrip date: May 2019
- RRhiannon· November 15th, 2019Absolutely the best decision ever! All of the organisation was taken care of, all I had to do was enjoy myself! Our guide was so helpful, I feel like I would have wasted time & money if I had tried to organise a similar trip myself. So many wonderful... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- John· November 15th, 2019Do it, you'll have a blast!Trip date: August 2019
- AAlejandraServin· November 14th, 2019That he/she will have the best experience ever!Trip date: May 2019
- KKeeley· November 14th, 2019Do it! Don’t worry about a thing as everything is taken care of for you. Go in open minded and you will have the best time.Trip date: August 2019
- AAngelicaChan· November 14th, 2019It’s an excellent tour for ticking countries off the bucket list!Trip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday1 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,1990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday4 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday15 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,8370% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday8 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,7120% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this include accommodation?
- Can I start the tour in Paris? Would it be any cheaper if I did that?
- What is the age range of this tour?
- Is single supplement available on your European tour?
- Is it possible for me to get a room to myself?
- Can I join the tour in Amsterdam?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar