- Our saving
- US $ 1,876
- Explore the streets of Rhine Valley
- Sample brews in Munich
- See the beauty of the Alps
- Walk the winding canals of Venice
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Amsterdam to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 4: Heidelberg to Munich
- Day 5: Munich to Venice, Italy
- Day 6: Venice to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Lucerne, Switzerland
- Day 10: Lucerne to Paris, France
- Day 11: Paris
- Day 12: Paris to London, England
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JohnWritten on November 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Do it, you'll have a blast!Review collected by Topdeck
- IIsabelWritten on October 28, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Itinerary I found was very rushed, would have preferred 2-3 nights in each destination rather than 1-2.
- rajarshiWritten on September 23, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Good way to tick off most hotspots in Europe. However half of the tour will be spent on buses and barely any time to actually see and feel the cities! Some of the accom esp in Italy was poor where we had to walk up the stairs with suitcases as the lifts... Read moreReview collected by Topdeck
- DianaWritten on September 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Having Jared for our Tour Guide was a wounderful experience. He is really welcoming and Friendly person with a lot of knowledge about European Culture and History, which put my nerves at ease. Would tour with him again.
- JacobWritten on September 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was really fun and enjoyable and a great experience for our first time overseas. Jared was a fantastic tour guide and was very knowledgeable throughout the trip. I really enjoyed learning the history of the countries we visited as we traveled.
- JJordanDoorbinniaWritten on September 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely fantastic tour guide. Very well versed in knowing both European culture and areas of interest. Really personable guy with a solid sense of humour
- SSampenfoldWritten on September 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour guide was great all trip and driver was great aswell
- CChloeDouglasWritten on September 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have just completed my first topdeck tour with Jared in Europe! It is also my first time coming to Europe which can be very daunting as a novice traveller; but Jared made the entire experience one that I will never forget. He was very welcoming, inclusive... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The whole tour was fantastic. The guide we had, Jared, was super friendly and was an expert around all the locations we visited. He intimately knew all the places we visited, the history, the locations, where the best places to eat/drink/get money/get... Read more
- KKarahWritten on September 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This Topdeck tour was fantastic!! Even though it was short (7 days) Jared and driver Tom made sure we saw as much as possible, finding and knowing the best local attractions, restaurants and more! Jared has an incredible knowledge of the history and modern... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this include accommodation?
Yes, this tour includes accommodation.
Can I start the tour in Paris? Would it be any cheaper if I did that?
Yes, you can join this tour in Paris. Unfortunately, it does not affect the tour price.
What is the age range of this tour?
This tour is operated by Topdeck and they operate tours for travellers between ages 18 to 39. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi Team! My name is Tim and I work as a tour guide in Europe. I am a huge fan of travel and love to find..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey all, my name is Jared and I'm an Australian with Irish, Dutch and Italian roots, who fell in love..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from London12 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to London10+ seats left$273$2,149-13%USD $1,876Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from London12 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to London10+ seats left$273$2,149-13%USD $1,876Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from London12 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to London10+ seats left$305$2,399-13%USD $2,094Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from London12 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to London10+ seats left$305$2,399-13%USD $2,094Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from London12 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to London10+ seats left$317$2,499-13%USD $2,182Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from London12 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to London10+ seats left$317$2,499-13%USD $2,182Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from London12 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to London10+ seats left$324$2,549-13%USD $2,225Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from London12 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to London10+ seats left$324$2,549-13%USD $2,225Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJul 8, 2020from London12 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to London10+ seats left$324$2,549-13%USD $2,225Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJul 15, 2020from London12 DaysSundayJul 26, 2020to London10+ seats left$324$2,549-13%USD $2,225Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Essential Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 1 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 262 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 431 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,876 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 49 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Europe