Greek Island Hopper 2019
- Stroll through Greek Parliament
- Explore the ancient Acropolis
- Dance your way through Mykonos
- Take in truly Greek epic sunsets
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat, Ferry
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Boat, Adventure, Beach
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Paros
- Day 6: Paros
- Day 7: Paros to Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Athens
- Day 10: Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KarstenReicheltWritten on November 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is definitely the best traveling in a group with a local guide in this beautiful area! It was also a very nice experience meeting young people from all over the world.Review collected by Topdeck
- MeganWhiteWritten on November 16, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
You need to be reasonably fit, there is a lot of walking! Drink plenty of water. Pack lightly for the weather, anything else you may need you can buy.Review collected by Topdeck
- AndreaAgasWritten on November 16, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour, great guide and loads of new memoriesReview collected by Topdeck
- GloriaalierWritten on November 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
That it’s amazing to do so much and meet different people from all overReview collected by Topdeck
- LuanaKWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I would recommend it, was so nice to see the islands and have spare time as well as evenings out together. The included dinners weren’t very nice so I’d suggest some different places for that but lovely places can’t wait to go back! Alki was an amazing tour... Read moreReview collected by Topdeck
- LiliaWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Dont expect much about the transportationReview collected by Topdeck
- AlyJenningsWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was really great! Our guide Athina was amazing and she definitely made the tour!! Just be prepared for some VERY long ferry trips with no assigned seating which meant we sat in the ferry restaurant for 8 hours. I would recommend doing the Santorini... Read moreReview collected by Topdeck
- StephanieKuzmanovskaWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
- great to meet life long friends! - the tour feels a little rushed in terms off You don’t get to see much of the island as you arrive later in the dateReview collected by Topdeck
- AnnabellRommelWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing round trip. Athen and mykonos were amazingplaces. I wanna go therw again!Review collected by Topdeck
- LaurenSoulsbyWritten on November 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Please do it! It was a perfect trip as there were so many optional activities that you could take it as busy and full on as you want or just relax and do it on yourselfReview collected by Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at 9 am at Novus City Hotel in Athens and it is now time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable tour! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Novus City Hotel in Athens anytime during the day. Check-in, relax and start exploring the area before participating in a welcome meeting at 5 pm. After this, you will hit the Old Town streets of Plaka and Monastiraki and get to know your group! Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Guides who have led this tour
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
Greek Island Hopper 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$212$1,799-10%USD $1,619Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$212$1,799-10%USD $1,619
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$223$1,889-10%USD $1,700
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$223$1,889-10%USD $1,700Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$223$1,889-10%USD $1,700
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$223$1,889-10%USD $1,700
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$282$2,389-10%USD $2,150
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$282$2,389-10%USD $2,150
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$282$2,389-10%USD $2,150
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$282$2,389-10%USD $2,150
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Greek Island Hopper 2019.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 161 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 43 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper 2019