Greek Island Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 1,433
- Stroll through Greek Parliament
- Explore the ancient Acropolis
- Dance your way through Mykonos
- Take in truly Greek epic sunsets
- Rather Poor
- PParisDelWritten on June 21, 20182.5 - AverageThis tour wasn't what I had expected. I had very high expectations for Greece in general but it was a let down, especially the accommodation we were placed in. As the tour involves very full on activities including 10-20 km walks every day, a few days off to relax and enjoy the country would've been ideal.Show detailed ratings
- MmiaWritten on November 20, 20171.0 - Baddo not even think about booking this.Show detailed ratings
- YuviWritten on August 7, 20173.0 - AverageMy trip wasn't what I expected. If you love to drink or get wasted then this is a perfect trip. It's lots of partying and alcohol. I suggest you get a scooterShow detailed ratings
- MMMatthewWritten on July 5, 20173.5 - GoodThe trip and place itself was amazing! The guide was on her first tour so that was a little disappointing..Show detailed ratings
- KassandraWritten on April 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentPanos was an AMAZING tour guide..so knowledgeable about all the sites we saw. He was super approachable and made us feel so welcomed! BEST GUIDE IVE HAD!!Show detailed ratings
- GDGinaWritten on July 4, 20164.0 - GoodWe finished our Europe trip on the greek islands! our trip guide Maria was so lovely and full of energy! she was so helpful and knowledgable and easy to talk to, she looked after eveyone on the tour so well. We had a such an amazing time at every island, i didnt want the holiday to end! Thank you so much Maria you are amazing!!Show detailed ratings
- KristyWritten on January 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentLoved it. Would so do this tour again and we had an awesome guide in Themis.Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on December 28, 20152.5 - AverageThe places that we went for our provided meals where terrible, the accommodation was underwhelming and the choice of optional activites was averageShow detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing time travelling around Greece and Courtney made it so much fun! She was so helpful and so bubbly! Greece turned out to be one of the best places I visited in Europe and I highly recommend that everyone goes!Show detailed ratings
- CSCarrinWritten on October 5, 20143.5 - GoodMy guide Maria was awesome! She was full of knowledge about Greek mythology and such a passionate Greek. Transportation: I think that for what we paid we should be been given air seats on all Ferries not just on the ferry from paros to Mykonks, that was pointless as it was only a 30 minute trip; and the Santorini to Athens ferry. The 5 hr trip from Athens to Mykonks was absolutely horrible. We had to sit on the deck on uncomfortable seats surrounded by chain smokers. The 3 hr trip from paros to Santorini we all paid an extra €2 on board for upgrades to air seats. Accommodation: accommodation in Athens and Mykonos was very nice 4 star hotels. Paros and Santorini were 2-3 Star. Locations were quite good. Santorini was about a 15 minute walk to the town centre along a road that doesn't have sufficient street lighting and no real footpath in some sections. It's a heavy road for traffic. Meals: breakfast were typical European breakfasts... quite nice. The 2 included dinners were very nice, especially the dinner in Santorini! The optional dinners I would give a miss... lacking taste in a lot of the restaurants. I'd rather give the restaurants on TripAdvisor a go. Optional tours: the Santorini tour is a must do for the donkey ride alone. The others you can skip and book something with a local guide or just jump on a quad and go exploring! All in all I had a great time and met some amazing people. I enjoyed my tour and would recommend top deck to others but I would say.... as soon as you get on the ferry get an upgrade to an air seat to make the journey more enjoyable. I loved Maria and the nights out with the crew were a lot of fun! We went to a few different bars and clubs. If you're thinking about doing the Greek island hopper I would say do it. Paros was a bit more for couples or old people so try to make the most of that time to relax and explore the island on a quad. Have lunch in naoussa :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Paros
- Day 6: Paros
- Day 7: Paros to Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Athens
- Day 10: Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at 9 am at Novus City Hotel in Athens and it is now time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable tour! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Novus City Hotel in Athens anytime during the day. Check-in, relax and start exploring the area before participating in a welcome meeting at 5 pm. After this, you will hit the Old Town streets of Plaka and Monastiraki and get to know your group! Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Greek Island Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Athens10 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Athens10 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Athens5 seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Athens10 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Athens0 seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Athens10 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Athens7 seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Athens10 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Athens9 seats left$246$1,809-14%USD $1,563Based on Double
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Athens0 seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Athens10 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Athens0 seats left$72USD $1,737Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Greek Island Hopper.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 October 2018 the full payment of $1,433 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1433 for Greek Island Hopper, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 161 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 43 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,433 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper