Greek Island Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 1,456
- Stroll through Greek Parliament
- Explore the ancient Acropolis
- Dance your way through Mykonos
- Take in truly Greek epic sunsets
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Ship, Boat, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- YuviWritten on August 7, 20173.0 - AverageMy trip wasn't what I expected. If you love to drink or get wasted then this is a perfect trip. It's lots of partying and alcohol. I suggest you get a scooterShow detailed ratings
- KassandraWritten on April 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentPanos was an AMAZING tour guide..so knowledgeable about all the sites we saw. He was super approachable and made us feel so welcomed! BEST GUIDE IVE HAD!!Show detailed ratings
- GDGinaWritten on July 4, 20164.0 - GoodWe finished our Europe trip on the greek islands! our trip guide Maria was so lovely and full of energy! she was so helpful and knowledgable and easy to talk to, she looked after eveyone on the tour so well. We had a such an amazing time at every island, i didnt want the holiday to end! Thank you so much Maria you are amazing!!Show detailed ratings
- KristyWritten on January 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentLoved it. Would so do this tour again and we had an awesome guide in Themis.Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on December 28, 20152.5 - AverageThe places that we went for our provided meals where terrible, the accommodation was underwhelming and the choice of optional activites was averageShow detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on November 25, 20145.0 - ExcellentI had the most amazing time travelling around Greece and Courtney made it so much fun! She was so helpful and so bubbly! Greece turned out to be one of the best places I visited in Europe and I highly recommend that everyone goes!Show detailed ratings
- CSCarrinWritten on October 5, 20143.5 - GoodMy guide Maria was awesome! She was full of knowledge about Greek mythology and such a passionate Greek. Transportation: I think that for what we paid we should be been given air seats on all Ferries not just on the ferry from paros to Mykonks, that was pointless as it was only a 30 minute trip; and the Santorini to Athens ferry. The 5 hr trip from Athens to Mykonks was absolutely horrible. We had to sit on the deck on uncomfortable seats surrounded by chain smokers. The 3 hr trip from paros to Santorini we all paid an extra €2 on board for upgrades to air seats. Accommodation: accommodation in Athens and Mykonos was very nice 4 star hotels. Paros and Santorini were 2-3 Star. Locations were quite good. Santorini was about a 15 minute walk to the town centre along a road that doesn't have sufficient street lighting and no real footpath in some sections. It's a heavy road for traffic. Meals: breakfast were typical European breakfasts... quite nice. The 2 included dinners were very nice, especially the dinner in Santorini! The optional dinners I would give a miss... lacking taste in a lot of the restaurants. I'd rather give the restaurants on TripAdvisor a go. Optional tours: the Santorini tour is a must do for the donkey ride alone. The others you can skip and book something with a local guide or just jump on a quad and go exploring! All in all I had a great time and met some amazing people. I enjoyed my tour and would recommend top deck to others but I would say.... as soon as you get on the ferry get an upgrade to an air seat to make the journey more enjoyable. I loved Maria and the nights out with the crew were a lot of fun! We went to a few different bars and clubs. If you're thinking about doing the Greek island hopper I would say do it. Paros was a bit more for couples or old people so try to make the most of that time to relax and explore the island on a quad. Have lunch in naoussa :)Show detailed ratings
- TabethaWritten on September 23, 20144.0 - GoodA fun way to see some of the Greek Islands over a 10 day period.Show detailed ratings
- ColetteWritten on September 1, 20143.5 - GoodThis was a really fun tour, a great way to spend 10 days! You get a good variety as Mykonos is very much a party island, but Paros is much more relaxed, and Santorini is somewhere in-between. Travelling with a group of other young, like-minded travellers is the best way to go, I love TopDeck!Show detailed ratings
- NickWritten on July 24, 20142.0 - Rather poorMaria was great. Everything else to this trip besides the people I met was poor. This was outside Maria's control. Accommodation miles away from main tourist centres, putting us on slow ferries wasting full days and completely ripping us off on optional activities. Greece is an amazing place but would not recommend doing Greece with topdeck. Better to do it yourself at half the price.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Paros
- Day 6: Paros
- Day 7: Paros to Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Athens
- Day 10: Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What is the age range on this tour?
Topdeck operates tours exclusively for travellers between ages (18-39). They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and these trips are very popular with backpackers and university students who are going on vacation looking for a heavy focus on nightlife, and are happy to use budget multi-share hostels as accommodation (4 to 6 people to a room, in bunk beds, and shared bathrooms).
If you would like further assistance finding a similar tour, then we will be happy to assist you in this.
- December 1, 2016
Do you offer tours that are exclusive for young travellers?
Some tour operators such as Topdeck and Contiki create trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
- September 1, 2016
Regarding with the luggage, How strict is the luggage limit and why is there a limit?
The luggage restrictions are pretty strict. It's not only the ferry but on the coach that they are worried about space so the 20kg limit is pretty strict. They advise you to take only one piece of luggage plus a smaller personal bag.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul31st August 2017
Greek Island Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from AthensMondayApr 9, 2018in AthensOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from AthensMondayApr 16, 2018in AthensOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from AthensMondayApr 23, 2018in AthensOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from AthensMondayApr 30, 2018in AthensOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from AthensMondayMay 7, 2018in AthensOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from AthensMondayMay 14, 2018in AthensOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from AthensSaturdayMay 19, 2018in AthensOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from AthensMondayMay 21, 2018in AthensOur saving$203Price$1,659-12%USD $1,456Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from AthensMondayMay 28, 2018in AthensOur saving$222Price$1,809-12%USD $1,587Based on Double10+ spaces left
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from AthensSaturdayJun 2, 2018in AthensOur saving$222Price$1,809-12%USD $1,587Based on Double10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Greek Island Hopper.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2017 the full payment of $1,456 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1456 for Greek Island Hopper, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 161 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 43 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,456 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 572 travellers have already met
before they left for Greek Island Hopper tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper