Greek Island Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 1,769
- Stroll through Greek Parliament
- Explore the ancient Acropolis
- Dance your way through Mykonos
- Take in truly Greek epic sunsets
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 8, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vegans. Be warned. You only will have a great meal at Mykonos morning buffet for 2 days. The rest are like...rabbit food while you watch others eat a big fancy meal. Please TOP DECK. Please offer the least every single hotel for buffet or dinner. soy milk,... Read more
- MMeiWritten on October 23, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Firstly, as a Vegan. Nothing much to eat a few mornings. The worst one is in Fira called Olympia Hotel. Nothing! Only canned fruits n juice n toast. For Paros...at least the manager said ok. Will try and he cut up tomatoes and cucumber w olive oil n salad.... Read more
- PParisDelWritten on June 21, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This tour wasn't what I had expected. I had very high expectations for Greece in general but it was a let down, especially the accommodation we were placed in. As the tour involves very full on activities including 10-20 km walks every day, a few days off... Read more
- MmiaWritten on November 20, 20171.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
do not even think about booking this.
- YuviWritten on August 7, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
My trip wasn't what I expected. If you love to drink or get wasted then this is a perfect trip. It's lots of partying and alcohol. I suggest you get a scooter
- MMMatthewWritten on July 5, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip and place itself was amazing! The guide was on her first tour so that was a little disappointing..
- KassandraWritten on April 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Panos was an AMAZING tour guide..so knowledgeable about all the sites we saw. He was super approachable and made us feel so welcomed! BEST GUIDE IVE HAD!!
- GDGinaWritten on July 4, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We finished our Europe trip on the greek islands! our trip guide Maria was so lovely and full of energy! she was so helpful and knowledgable and easy to talk to, she looked after eveyone on the tour so well. We had a such an amazing time at every island, i... Read more
- KristyWritten on January 15, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved it. Would so do this tour again and we had an awesome guide in Themis.
- SSarahWritten on December 28, 20152.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The places that we went for our provided meals where terrible, the accommodation was underwhelming and the choice of optional activites was average
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Paros
- Day 6: Paros
- Day 7: Paros to Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Athens
- Day 10: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at 9 am at Novus City Hotel in Athens and it is now time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable tour! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Novus City Hotel in Athens anytime during the day. Check-in, relax and start exploring the area before participating in a welcome meeting at 5 pm. After this, you will hit the Old Town streets of Plaka and Monastiraki and get to know your group! Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Greek Island Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$71USD $1,769Based on Twin-Share
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Athens0 seats left$86USD $2,149Based on Twin-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$86USD $2,149Based on Twin-Share
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$71USD $1,769Based on Twin-Share
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$71USD $1,769Based on Twin-Share
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$71USD $1,769Based on Twin-Share
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$78USD $1,959Based on Twin-Share
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$78USD $1,959Based on Twin-Share
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$78USD $1,959Based on Twin-Share
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$78USD $1,959Based on Twin-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Greek Island Hopper.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 February 2019 the full payment of $1,769 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1769 for Greek Island Hopper, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 161 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 43 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,769 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper