Thailand Island Hopper - Feel Free Travel
- Tour Operator:
- Feel Free Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Khao Sok National Park
- Ko Phi Phi
- Experience the Best of the South in 9 Days
- Race around Bangkok in Tuk Tuk’s
- Sleep in Floating Bungalows in the Jungle
- Island life, Sunsets & Beach Parties
- Local Blessing by a Buddhist Monk
- ALL Activities Included - NO Hidden Costs
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1-3: Bangkok
- Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
- Day 5-6: Krabi & Railay
- Day 7-9: Phi Phi Islands
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Feel Free Travel
On paper we are a UK Tour Operator that specialises in Group Travel. In reality we are a group of buddies that are passionate about showing people like you the trip of a lifetime! Travel should be fun, easy and hassle free! That’s where we come in... let us plan everything for you from the moment you arrive until the minute you leave. Book that flight and leave the rest to us! A passion for delivering awesome experiences in incredible destinations isn’t something that can be taught or bought online. We love what we do and get that warm fuzzy feeling when we read the amazing reviews left by our travellers ❤️Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Reigna· March 3rd, 2023WOW, where do I even begin?! I was a bit nerves booking at first. However, after thoroughly going through all the reviews and details I decided to pull the trigger and I am SO grateful I did! This tour is five star for a reason! This was our first time... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- ASAnna· February 24th, 2023This is the way to travel. All accommodations booked and activities planned- just show up! We had an amazing trip to Thailand (15-day South to North). Jord and Ash were fantastic guides, SO fun and knowledgeable about the cities we visited. We were... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Anna. We're pleased to hear that you and the team had a blast in Thailand. It sounds like Ash & Jord did us proud. We agree that they are very knowledgable and supportive guides. Making lifelong friends and memories is what it's all about! Thanks... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- VAVivianne· February 14th, 2023This tour was such an unforgettable experience. The tour leaders Soph and Tayler really kept an eye on every detail carefully for our group and made sure that every bit of the trip was covered. They honestly tried to make the experience as pleasant as... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Vivianne. It's great to know that the tour was so unforgettable. It sounds like Soph & Tayler took great care of you all. We agree that Thailand is a stunning country with wonderful people. The bamboo rafting is awesome! Thanks for the review!Trip date: January 2023
- ALAmanda· December 9th, 2022I had a lot of fun on my 9 day tour with the group!! There were so many fun activities that we got to participate in during the day and lots of stuff to do at night. It was a great mix of alone time vs group time. I met some life long friends and Jamie... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Amanda. It sounds like you had a wicked time in Thailand with the team. We agree that our tours have a good balance of group activities and free time. We're happy to hear that you made some great friends along the way. Thanks for the review!Trip date: October 2022
- MSMateusz· October 21st, 2022Tons of activities, everyday is pack with adventures. You won't get bored!Feel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Mateusz. Thanks for the review. We agree that our tours are packed full of aweosme activities and adventure. We hope to see you again on a future tour!Trip date: October 2022
- MFMara· October 18th, 2022Amazing 9 days in Thailand I don’t even know where to start, but first a big complement to Gab. I couldn’t have imagined a better tourguide. Everything was well organized and you really didn't have to worry about anything. Although I was the only... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Mara. It sounds like Gab did us proud. We're glad you, Gab and the rest of the team had such a blast in Thailand. We agree that our tours have a great balance of activities and relaxation. Thanks for the great review!Trip date: October 2022
- Michael· September 30th, 2022Amazing experience! I was having so much fun with the guides and group that I extended from the 9-day to 15-day trip around Thailand. Gab and Soph were amazing as group leaders and were really on it with all the details. If you are going solo I would... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Michael. That's awesome that you extended your tour with us. It sounds like you guys had a blast. We agree that Gab & Soph are excellent guides. We're so pleased that you had an amazing experience! Thanks for the review!Trip date: September 2022
- AAshleighDonnelly· June 26th, 2022If you’re hesitant like I was about booking with Feel Free Travel, honestly take the leap… you’ll have the time of your life! The support before the trip was super helpful, every question was answered with quick responses. Group leaders Gab and Emi were... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Ashleigh. Thanks for taking your first solo trip with us. We try our best to be as helpful as possible throughout the whole experience. Gab and Emi are legends. We are very lucky to have such a great team. It sounds like you all had a blast in... Show moreTrip date: May 2022
- PPedro· June 26th, 2022Thailand 9-day Bangkok and the South: 7-star rating, at least!! This 9-day tour is extremely well planned, it is amazing that we are able to do a lot of activities in such a short timeframe and in places that are so distant. There is also room for some... Show moreFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Pedro. Thanks for the awesome star rating! We're pleased that you were so happy with the activities and locations on the tour. There is lots to do and see within the 9 days while still leaving enough time for chilling and partying. We agree that the... Show moreTrip date: June 2022
- DIDaniel· June 7th, 2022First time doing a group tour and it was one of the best experiences of my lifeFeel Free Travel commented on this reviewHey Daniel. Awesome group photo. It's so lovely to hear that we helped to make the tour one of your best experiences so far. We hope to see you again on a future tour. Thanks for the review!Trip date: May 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,004
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,004
- Saturday15 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,004
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -13%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Apr, 2023Sunday30 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,004$875
- Saturday29 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,004
- Saturday6 May, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,004
- Saturday13 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,004
- Saturday20 May, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,004
- -13%Saturday27 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,004$875
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday3 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,004
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do all trips include accommodation?
Yes, all of the trips offered by Feel Free Travel are fully inclusive of all accommodation to see more details of what is included please see 'What's Included' on the tour page.
- Are flights included in the price of the tour?
Flights specified on the trip inclusions are included within the price but flights to and from the Start/End destinations are not included and are your own responsibility.
- Where does the tour start and finish?
The tour begins in Bangkok and Finishes in Koh Phi Phi. Your group leader will assist you with any onward travel throughout the trip. It’s important to remember when booking flights on day 9 that you consider travel times between Koh Phi Phi and the airport.
- What is the typical age range of your tours?
Generally, the travellers on the tours are between 18-39 years of age but the trips are not limited to any specific age. As long as you like to have fun and are young at heart you will have a fantastic time.
- Do most people travel solo or with friends?
On all of the tours generally, you will find there is a great mix of travellers either travelling solo or with a few of their friends/family member. However one of the best things about travelling on a tour as it really doesn't matter who you are travelling with as everyone will become one big family once the tour has started. You are also able to make that bond happen even earlier as Feel Free Travel create groups on their Facebook page closer to the time of the start date, so you can connect with others on the same trip before it even starts!
- Are all the activities included?
Yes!! We promise you, all of our activities listed on each of Feel Free Travels trips are included. From an elephant sanctuary visit in Thailand to a traditional Thai massage, its all included and the only money your going to spend is on a few meals, drinks and any shopping you want to do.
- Do we get any free time during the trip?
Feel Free Travel try to get the perfect balance of amazing activities yet keeping enough chill time so that you can relax, explore the local area, do some shopping or treat yourself to a massage.
- When is the best time to visit?
One of the biggest reasons why travelling in Asia is so popular, is because you can visit all year round, and it’s not going to be cold and you can expect to have some good weather. The weather does vary a lot throughout the whole of Asia, but the best time to travel is during the end and beginning of the year.
- How much spending money do I need?
The amount of spending money that you will need while travelling on the trip is based on a number of different factors. But generally, we recommend that you bring no less than $400 - $500 spending money. Obviously, if you like to shop from sunrise to sunset or are the type of person to buy everyone in the group a Tequila shot at any given opportunity then you may need a little more.
It’s important to remember that all activities accommodation transport and a bunch of meals are included on all trips so the only things you need spending money for is extra meals drinks shopping and maybe a massage here and there!
Your Group Leader will assist you with anything you are unsure of when it comes to spending while you are here and they can assist you with ways to save your money if you are on a strict budget.
- Is it possible to change departures dates for a confirmed booking?
It should be possible to change the departure date but it will depend on the availability of the departure date you would like to change to and an amendment fee may apply.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type AThailand
- Type BThailand
- Type CThailand
- Type EThailand
- Type FThailand
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Feel Free Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 63 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Feel Free Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Feel Free Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Feel Free Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Feel Free Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Thailand
- Thailand Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Two-Week / 14 Days Thailand Itineraries 2023/2024
- Thailand from Bangkok
- Thailand Island Hopping
- Small group tour
- 9 days Thailand
- Operators in Asia
- Thailand Island Hopper - Feel Free Travel Tours in Thailand
- Island Hopping Tours
- Southern Thailand Tours
- Thailand Tours
- Asia Tours
- Island Hopping Tours
- Beach Tours
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Southern Thailand
- Thailand tours