5 Day Wildlife Galore Tanzania Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Tarangire National Park
- Day 2 Serengeti National Park
- Day 3 Serengeti National Park
- Day 4 Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
- Day 5 Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha/JRO
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by SAFARI360
Based in Moshi, Tanzania our focus is the provision of adventure tours into the parks and protected areas of Tanzania for the leisure traveler. These services are provided by our scheduled tours, charter tours for groups and custom itineraries for individuals. Providing unlimited and boundless African adventures every time.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAlvarez· January 2nd, 2023Great opportunity to see the magic of Tanzania offered by Safari 360 The essence of five days Tanzania wildlife safari, giving you an ample opportunities to spot animals like lion, cheetah, rhino, leopard, giraffes, elephants, and zebras in the wild.Trip date: December 2022
- Ccrystalculbert· August 8th, 2021We had an amazing time with our host and guide Goddy and would highly recommend this tour! We saw every animal on our list and our teenage kids were blown away with the Serengeti. My daughter turned 18 on the trip and they organized a celebration with a... Show moreTrip date: July 2021
- RRomana· September 24th, 2019My group booked a safari tour with Pat Trekking & Safaris and it was awesome. We took 2 jeeps with 2 awesome guides Msangi and Lameck. They were cheerful and knowledgeable and took great care of us. We did other safaris to Botswana, South Africa and... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JJ_Cole· September 19th, 2019My friend and I joined a group of 7 other climbers on the 6 day Machame Kilimanjaro trek with Pat Trekking and Safaris. Petro was responsible for our booking and reservation and he gave prompt replies to all our emails and answered our many questions... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- BBuric· September 2nd, 2019Pat Trekking Safaris is a perfect organization and organized our recent wonderful 5 days safari in Tanzania. Communication with Petro was great and he created a perfect itinerary to Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti and organized our accommodation in... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- JJane_Ming· July 26th, 2019I went on an Interesting and Amazing Safari to Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro with my husband and his 2 friends. I was in contact with Petro who was handling our itinerary from the booking and payment process up to the time we boarded our plane from... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Wednesday21 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
- Thursday22 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishSharing a twin room$2,000
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- Type GTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with SAFARI360. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and SAFARI360 will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "SAFARI360" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
- People also viewed
- Tierra del Fuego National Park March 2024 tou…
- 4 Nights Luxor Nile Cruise by round flight fr…
- 3 Main City Mini Adventure 8 Days
- Hiking tour to the Kulikalon and Alaudin lake…
Keep Exploring Tanzania
- Tanzania Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Mt Kilimanjaro Northern Circuit Route (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Tanzania from Arusha
- Tanzania Safari
- Small group tour
- 5 days Tanzania
- Operators in Africa
- 5 Day Wildlife Galore Tanzania Safari Tours in Tanzania
- Safari Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania Tours
- Tanzania Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern Circuit Tanzania
- Tanzania tours