- Our saving
- US $ 6,744
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Palm Cove
- Snorkel and explore the colours of the Great Barrier Reef
- Tantalise your taste buds at the lush Hunter Valley
- Sail on a yacht through infamous Sydney Harbour
- Toast an Uluru sunset with a glass of sparkling wine
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural
- Inspiring Journeys
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Cairns
- Day 2: Daintree and Indigenous Culture
- Day 3: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 4: Cairns – Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs – Kings Canyon
- Day 6: Kings Canyon – Uluru
- Day 7: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Day 8: Uluru – Sydney
- Day 9: Sydney – Blue Mountains
- Day 10: Blue Mountains – Hunter Valley
- Day 11: Hunter Valley – Sydney
- Day 12: Sydney Sightseeing
- Day 13: Farewell from Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Paul Manley's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour exceeded our expectations on all fronts except for the accommodation at Wildman Wilderness Lodge which was full of bugs and stifling hot at night. Most of the meals were excellent but a few lunches had mediocre sandwiches.
- CarlieFyfe's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour4.5 - Excellent
Great to see regions of Victoria I had never visited before. Very easy driving days and distances with generous start times. Food was amazing!
- Mick Duck's review about another Inspiring Journeys tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide James was so knowledgeable and always ensured that everyone was well looked after. The hotels were fantastic and the food was so far above and beyond what you would expect in the outback. I cannot wait to do another Inspiromg Journeys trip
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
- Main Page Video
- 6 Unique Reasons to Choose Inspiring Journeys
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- August 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- February 2021
- March 2021
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$226USD $7,299Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$226USD $7,299
- TuesdayFeb 4, 2020from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayFeb 16, 2020to Sydney10+ seats left$226USD $7,299
- TuesdayMar 3, 2020from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayMar 15, 2020to SydneyOnly 1 seat left$226USD $7,299Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Sydney10+ seats left$981$7,725-13%USD $6,744
- TuesdayAug 25, 2020from Palm Cove13 DaysSundaySep 6, 2020to Sydney7 seats left$981$7,725-13%USD $6,744
- TuesdayOct 6, 2020from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayOct 18, 2020to Sydney9 seats left$981$7,725-13%USD $6,744
- TuesdayNov 10, 2020from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayNov 22, 2020to Sydney10+ seats left$981$7,725-13%USD $6,744
- TuesdayFeb 2, 2021from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayFeb 14, 2021to Sydney10+ seats left$981$7,725-13%USD $6,744
- TuesdayMar 2, 2021from Palm Cove13 DaysSundayMar 14, 2021to Sydney10+ seats left$981$7,725-13%USD $6,744
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Palm Cove is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Inspiring Journeys. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Inspiring Journeys. Please familiarise yourself with the Inspiring Journeys payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Palm Cove (Australia)
- 67 km
- Daintree (Australia)
- 346 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 259 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,451 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 248 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 117 km
- Ayers Rock (Australia)
- 19 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 19 km
- Ayers Rock (Australia)
- 2,177 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,744 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,273 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 103 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,315 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours