- Our saving
- US $ 1,988
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Experience Māori culture through fascinating legends.
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering mountains.
- Enjoy an authentic Māori Hangi dinner and concert.
- Venture through the magical caves and Glowworm Grotto.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- William Paterson's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Good balance to tour and guides/ drivers were excellent.
- Hiep Do's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Fantastic! We love the country, view much more , it amazing
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Wellington
- Day 2: Wellington – Rotorua
- Day 3: Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua – Auckland
- Day 5: Auckland – Bay of Islands
- Day 6: Bay of Islands Free Time
- Day 7: Bay of Islands – Auckland
- Day 8: Farewell from Auckland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- Explore New Zealand's North Island with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$62USD $1,988
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$62USD $1,988
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to Auckland9 seats left$72USD $2,323
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayNov 13, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$72USD $2,323
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayNov 20, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$72USD $2,323
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Auckland7 seats left$72USD $2,323
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayDec 11, 2019to Auckland9 seats left$72USD $2,323
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayDec 18, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$72USD $2,323
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayDec 25, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$72USD $2,323
- WednesdayDec 25, 2019from Wellington8 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to Auckland0 seats left$72USD $2,323
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $1,988 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1988 for Northern Wonders, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 372 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Bay of Islands (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,988 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours