From Seoul to Hiroshima
- Our saving
- US $ 1,360
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Seoul
Start point Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- Day 2: Seoul
- Day 3: Seoul, Suwon, Jeonju
- Day 4: Jeonju, Haeinsa, Daegu, Busan
- Day 5: Busan, Ferry Busan Shimonoseki
- Day 6: Ferry Busan Shimonoseki, Shimonoseki, Iwakuni, Itsukushima, Hiroshima
Day 7: Hiroshima
End point Hiroshima, Hiroshima Airport, 本郷町善入寺64-31, 三原市, 広島県, Japan
- Karl Strong's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
Anyone who can, should visit Japan. The tour gives a good insight into the rich and varied culture in Japan. The tour guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable. This tour is recommended for people who have a interest in Japanese culture.
- Ronald Christopher's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
The trip was awesome. The itinerary kept us on the move, which greatly helped with the jet lag (13 hour difference) and yet still gave us enough free time to shop and explore the different cities. Our bus driver (NG) and guide (David) were the absolute... Read more
- helgab1995's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
I filled in my dietary (gluten intolerance and vegetarian but eat fish) but they were not accompanied. The guides were not informed of my dietary needs or of the dietary needs of others in the group. I had to provide my own food when we went somewhere as a... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
From Seoul to Hiroshima
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Hiroshima0 seats left$27USD $1,360Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$27USD $1,360Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$30USD $1,510Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$30USD $1,510Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$30USD $1,510Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$30USD $1,510Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$30USD $1,510Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$30USD $1,510Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Seoul7 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Hiroshima10+ seats left$30USD $1,510Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 13, 2020from Seoul7 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Hiroshima10+ seats left$30USD $1,510Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- WonSouth Korea
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for South Korea and Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Seoul is the starting point and Hiroshima is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 24 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Seoul (South Korea)
- 34 km
- Suwon (South Korea)
- 160 km
- Jeonju (South Korea)
- 131 km
- Daegu (South Korea)
- 74 km
- Ulsan (South Korea)
- 45 km
- Busan (South Korea)
- 217 km
- Shimonoseki (Japan)
- 120 km
- Iwakuni (Japan)
- 11 km
- Miyajima Island (Japan)
- 3 km
- Itsukushima (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,598 tours in Asia
- covered by 825 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From Seoul to Hiroshima via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 44,805 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours