Krakow to Budapest Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,186
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join the trip in Krakow, Poland
Start point Hotel Wyspianski, Hotel Reception, Westerplatte 15, 31-033 Kraków, Poland 16:00
- Day 2: Walk in the Old Quarter; option to visit Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Day 3: Rafting in Dunajec Gorge; arrive in the Tatras Mountains, Slovakia
- Day 4: Hiking in the Tatras Mountains
- Day 5: Train to Banska Bystrica with an orientation walk on arrival
- Day 6: Excursion to Banska Stiavnica and visit to the Mining Museum
- Day 7: Drive to Budapest, Hungary and take a guided walking tour
Day 8: Trip ends in Budapest
End point Hotel Jagello, Hotel reception, Budapest, Jagelló út 38, 1124 Hungary 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- DDanielWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall the holiday was what I expected and more. Kraków was stunning, Slovakia an unexpected pleasure and I adore Budapest. I do have to query why there were no evening meals included in the price. Even one would make the holiday feel like value for... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- JJudithWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Alena was a wonderful guide who provided maximum assistance to ensure everyone had a great weekReview collected by Explore!
- MSmaryWritten on September 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour with a great grouo.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
No no - the trip was great! I had trouble loading this survey. This won't let me go back and change the first answer that I clicked on incorrectly! Our guide, Claire was attentive and knowledgeable and very good at giving suggestions about food and... Read more
- LBLindaWritten on August 15, 20183.0 - Average
Tour van was cramped and uncomfortable. We had to spend a lot of time there because of long distances between itinerary points. Hotels were basic, no window screens, no a/c. Tremendous heat wave in Europe during our trip made sleeping very difficult... Read moreShow detailed ratingsExplore! commented on this reviewDear Linda, Many thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback on the trip that you undertook recently as it is valuable for us to be able to improve the experience. The technical points regarding the van have been passed to our product team to investigate. The weather conditions have been almost unheard of this summer in Europe and hotels are not always able to cope with such extremes in temperature. Hotels do not generally need air conditioning in a normal European summer but have been caught out this year. The provision of fans is however something that we will talk to our local representatives about. Often this summer hotels did not have enough fans for all customers, which may have been the issue you experienced. Explore is a British based company but we normally have a good mix of North American, Australasian and European customers on our trips as we do market globally. Your trip was quite unusual in that you were the only non-British customers. Thank you for your praise for the Tour Leader which has also been passed on. Overall I am sorry that you felt that this type of trip was not for you and can only hope that we can perhaps assist you in the future, potentially on a tailor made trip just for yourselves as we have some fantastic destinations to visit. Many thanks again for your valuable feedback. Ciaran Explore
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Krakow to Budapest Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Budapest5 seats left$25USD $1,215
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$25USD $1,215
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$25USD $1,215
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$24USD $1,186
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$24USD $1,186
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$24USD $1,186
- SundayAug 16, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSundayAug 23, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$24USD $1,186
- SundaySep 6, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$24USD $1,186
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSundaySep 27, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$24USD $1,186
- SundayOct 4, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSundayOct 11, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$24USD $1,186
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 86 km
- Pieniny National Park (Slovakia)
- 47 km
- Spis Castle (Slovakia)
- 40 km
- Tatranska Lomnica (Slovakia)
- 134 km
- Biela Voda (Slovakia)
- 134 km
- Tatranska Lomnica (Slovakia)
- 96 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 36 km
- Banska Stiavnica (Slovakia)
- 107 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,186 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,919 tours in Europe
- covered by 574 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Krakow to Budapest Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,239 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours