Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor Thom
- Ta Prohm
- Tonle Sap Lake
- Banteay Srei
- Phnom Penh
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 1: Join tour in Bangkok; Optional Longtail boat canal trip
Start point Royal Rattankosin Hotel, Hotel reception, 2 Ratchadamnoen Avenue, Khwaeng Wat Bowon Niwet, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand 13:00
- Day 2: Journey overland to Siem Reap
- Day 3: In Siem Reap; free time to discover the temples of Angkor
- Day 4: In Siem Reap; free time to explore Angkor further
- Day 5: Public Bus past rural villages to Battambang
- Day 6: Drive to Phnom Penh; orientation walk in the city
- Day 7: In Phnom Penh; free time to visit the Killing Fields
- Day 8: Drive to Ho Chi Minh City; orientation walk of Old Saigon
- Day 9: In Ho Chi Minh City; free time to visit Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta
Day 10: Tour ends in Ho Chi Minh City
End point Good Vibes Boutique Hotel, Hotel reception, 4A Thi Sách, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LauraOctober 27, 2019Don't understand why tour started in Bangkok as NO time to see it and then had to take awful train journey of 6 hours to Cambodia so we were all very tired and waste of a day. Tour should have started in Cambodia. Also hotels were very dirty. Tours... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewHi Laura, thank you for your feedback. Optionals tend only to appeal to some people, therefore many would object to these being part of the trip price - especially as this is a 'simply' trip geared to the more budget conscious traveller. Having the... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- ANatashaMay 17, 2019Good trip, would recommendTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASusanMay 17, 2019This was my first Explore Holiday. I was impressed with the overall organisation, service and communication. It was easy to book and the information I received was clear and comprehensive. When I contacted Explore to arrange extra nights before and... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ALouiseMay 17, 2019The trip guide was outstanding Nak. Hotels in Cambodia need upgrading.Trip date: July 2018Review collected by Explore!
- JenniferFebruary 08, 2019We had an amazing time and Rob what we paid the accomadation was good except for The beautique hotel To Chi Min where my mattress had springs sticking out .I asked for the mattress to be changed but was told they couldn't do that and another room was... Show moreTrip date: January 2019
Simply Southern Indochina
From Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City
No credit cards fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
Select Your Tour Version
- SundayJan 19, 2020TuesdayJan 28, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayFeb 2, 2020TuesdayFeb 11, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayMar 1, 2020TuesdayMar 10, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayApr 5, 2020TuesdayApr 14, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayJul 26, 2020TuesdayAug 4, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayOct 11, 2020TuesdayOct 20, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayOct 18, 2020TuesdayOct 27, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayNov 1, 2020TuesdayNov 10, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayNov 8, 2020TuesdayNov 17, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- SundayNov 15, 2020TuesdayNov 24, 2020Sharing a twin room$880
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar