Start planning your tour
- See the stilt dancers from the hill villages of Yacouba|
- Meet the sacred guardians who watch over local villages
- Explore rainforests to look for abundant wildlife
- Learn about the initiation of local men into secret societies
- Discover the remnants of the Ivorian dream
- Day 1: Join trip in Abidjan
- Day 2: Meet the Baule people and see a Goli Masquerade
- Day 3: Drive to Korhogo and meet the Senoufo people
- Day 4: Discover Senoufo villages and see the traditional Poro 'panther' dance
- Day 5: Countryside walk through to a sacred shrine; afternoon meeting the Fulani nomads
- Day 6: Drive to Odienne and meet a community of Dozon (Malinke hunters)
- Day 7: Full day journey to Man visiting Yacouba villages en route and opportunity to watch a masked dance
- Day 8: Walk to La Cascade Waterfall, visit nearby villages and watch a Gba mask dance
- Day 9: City tour of Man before afternoon journey to Daloa
- Day 10: Take in the impressive city sights of Yamoussoukro
- Day 11: Guided tour of Abidjan before driving to Grand Bassam for some time to relax on the Atlantic Coast
- Day 12: Explore colonial Grand Bassam before a free afternoon to relax
- Day 13: Trip ends in Grand Bassam
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- AAnnMay 17, 2019A small amount of re-organsation of the days and time allowed for visits would be a great improvement. When in Yamassoukro to visit the Basilica, it would be a good idea to visit the amazing looking mosque seen in the distance. It was appreciated when... Show moreTrip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AAdrianMay 17, 2019The trip involved some long road journeys , but these were clearly flagged in the trip information. The dances/village visits were good, if anything exceed my expectationsTrip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AAlanMay 17, 2019Stopping to be able to take some photos on Hornbills would be a good idea when and if they are seen.Trip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Ivory Coast
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayNov 14, 2020from Abidjan13 DaysThursdayNov 26, 2020to Abidjan10+ seats leftUSD $3,460Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 19, 2020from Abidjan13 DaysThursdayDec 31, 2020to Abidjan10+ seats leftUSD $3,460Sharing a multi-bed room
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar