Start planning your tour
- Bask in the magnificence of Bishop's Palace
- Wander through charming mountain villages
- Visit the holy shrine of Santiago De Compostela
- Walk the beautiful Camino de Santiago route
- Grab a pilgrim certificate to celebrate your achievement
Start in Madrid and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the walking tour Camino de Santiago, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 9 other destinations in Spain. Camino de Santiago includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join trip at Madrid Airport. Walking tour of Leon
Start point Madrid Airport, Arrivals Terminal 1, Av de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid, Spain 11:00
- Day 2: Walk from Hospital de Orbigo to Astorga
- Day 3: Ascend to the Iron Cross (1,482 m); descend to Molinaseca
- Day 4: Walk to the pretty mountain village of O Cebreiro
- Day 5: Pass the famous 100 km landmark
- Day 6: Descend to Palas de Rei
- Day 7: Hike through rural Galicia; cross the medieval bridge near Melide
- Day 8: Walk through local villages en route to El Amenal
- Day 9: Arrive in Santiago de Compostela
- Day 10: Morning guided walking tour of Santiago; free afternoon
Day 11: Trip ends in Santiago
End point Rosa Rosae, Hotel reception, Via Molino, 1, 31030 S. Bartolomeo, Breda di Piave TV, Italy 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ANancyDecember 23, 2019This was our first experience with explore and we really enjoyed it. Again, Mateusz was an excellent leader.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AMarkDecember 23, 2019As an older trekker (I’m 70) I wish there could have been either 2 half day treks or a day off from trekking between the 2 longest days of trekking.Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJulieDecember 23, 2019This was a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing trip. I mean relaxing for my mind and not my feet! This pilgrimage takes you away from "life" for a bit and it was amazing to "walk the Way" with like-minded people and to experience the joy of arriving at... Show moreTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAllanDecember 23, 2019As a single traveller I did not know what to expect but this was one of the most enjoyable holidays I have been on. It may have been luck that everybody was compatible with each other and the tour leader.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AAnnDecember 23, 2019perhaps you could include the lack of understanding of vegetarians needs - most places considered fish as a vegetarian option. However, our leader always sorted this out for me but I was not expecting it to be so difficult.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- APhilippaDecember 23, 20194 trip, well organised by Els, long days with too many miles packed in meant the relaxed atmosphere of the first few days were lost later in the tour.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ABarryDecember 23, 2019-Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ADavidDecember 23, 2019Just to say an 5 trip. Highly recommended.Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- JJudyBurnsSeptember 21, 2019Be prepared to do some serious walking! But you will be rewarded with beautiful scenery and surrounded at times with fellow peregrinos from around the world, all part of the great adventure. The temperatures can be cool in the morning and in the shade,... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- CCCasandraSeptember 19, 2019Our tour guide Els was fabulous and made this trip so successful. I am sure we were a challenging group - we had an elderly lady on the trip who really was not up to it and sickness in the group. Els dealt with it all and did not lose her patience. She... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
Camino de Santiago
From Madrid to Santiago de Compostela
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayApr 26, 2020WednesdayMay 6, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,750
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020TuesdayMay 26, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,750
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020TuesdayJun 23, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,750
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 22, 2020TuesdaySep 1, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,820
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 12, 2020TuesdaySep 22, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,820
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 19, 2020TuesdaySep 29, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,820
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 10, 2020TuesdayOct 20, 2020Sharing a twin room$1,820
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar