Dream Path Of Sri Lanka
- Tour Operator:
- BH Lanka Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 75
- Operated in:
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Nuwara Eliya
- Connect with locals and discover Sri Lanka's rich heritage
- Visit the ancient Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla cave temple
- Observe wild Asian elephants in Minneriya National Park
- Enjoy a fresh cup of Ceylon Tea and visit a tea plantation
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: AIRPORT OR HOTEL PICK-UP / WELCOME TO SRI LANKA-!
- Day 2: CULTURAL VILLAGE TOUR / SIGIRIYA ROCK FORTRESS
- Day 3: KINGDOM OF POLONNARUWA / ELEPHANT TRAIL JEEP SAFARI
- Day 4: PIDURANGALA/ GOLDEN CAVE TEMPLE / HISTORIC KANDY
- Day 5: ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDEN / NUWARA ELIYA TEA PLANTATIONS
- Day 6: TRAIN JOURNEY INTO THE MOUNTAINS / MINI ADAM'S PEAK
- Day 7: MINI ADAM'S PEAK / YALA NATIONAL PARK GAME DRIVE
- Day 8: LEISURE DAY ON THE BEACH
- Day 9: WHALE WATCHING BOAT TOUR / MIRISSA BEACH
- Day 10: COLOMBO CITY TOUR / AIRPORT OR HOTEL DROP-OFF
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by BH Lanka Tours
BH Lanka Tours, a locally owned company managed by passionate travel professionals who are experienced and knowledgeable about authentic local experiences, nice places to sleep and exciting places to go. We work with local communities to bring you the best Sri Lankan experiences hosted by locals, making your holiday an unforgettable and adventurous. We are a registered destination management company based in Sri Lanka, providing an exclusive travel experience with access to the best hotels and resorts, tourist sites and activities in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. As a fully-fledged professional Tour Operator, we are dedicated to creating and facilitating unique inspirational travel experiences in both the paradise island of Sri Lanka and the Maldives. We are keen on giving travellers a true sense of the glorious island lifestyle. Both Sri Lanka and the Maldives are the most attractive and leading romantic tropical destinations in the world. The land of serendipity brings spiritual tranquillity and a chance to rediscover oneself, and the beauties of these islands are simply breathtaking. The island of Sri Lanka is known for its enchanting ancient ruins, endless soft-sanded beaches, imposing mountains, colourful festivals, tempting water sports, dense wildlife, diverse ethnical groups and the top hospitality from the local residents. It is a destination where you can experience a luxury holiday in world-class places without world-class costs. Also, you'll explore incredibly amazing destinations and discover the most unique marine life and social and cultural splendour with BH Lanka Tours.Read more
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DDaniellaDenaroni· October 24th, 2021It was so wonderful to be met by the driver at the airport. Our driver Buddhika happily greeted us with a big smile on his face. He helped us with currency, luggage and had lots of bottled water for us in the van. As we had never been to Sri Lanka... Show moreBH Lanka Tours commented on this reviewGreetings from BH Sri Lanka Tours ! Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us an excellent review with your great feedback together with it. We value it and appreciate it more than you could ever think of. Our intention was to give you... Show moreTrip date: September 2021
- MRMeg· October 10th, 2019Communication was excellent. Everyone went out of their way to ensure we had a memorable experience. Buddhika was a very caring and informative tour guide. We appreciated the flexibility and advice. We’ll be back for another visit!BH Lanka Tours commented on this reviewDear Meg & Keith, Greetings from BH Sri Lanka Tours ! Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us an excellent review with your great feedback together with it. We value it and appreciate it more than you could ever think of. Our... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- LCLata· May 5th, 2019Hotels were not luxurious as indicated. Very basic at 2/3 star. One place was below 1 star and disgusting. Drivers English poor. Food very basic. Itinerary not covered completely.BH Lanka Tours commented on this reviewDear Lata Chavda, while thanking you for travelling with us, we honestly apologize if you are not happy with the experiences that you have encountered during your tour. However we appreciate lot that you came to Sri Lanka right day after the Ester... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- BKBaljit· May 4th, 2019Better communication.. sudden changes from accommodation booked to a hostel unexpected and unpleasant was such a let down. Lost our trust. Driver wanted to be in accommodation with people he knew so therefore pretended we wanted a barbecue which we did... Show moreBH Lanka Tours commented on this reviewDear Baljit Kaur, while thanking you for travelling with us, we honestly apologize if you are not happy with the experiences that you have encountered during your tour. However we appreciate lot that you came to Sri Lanka right day after the Ester... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- Narelle· January 19th, 2019This was a great introduction to Sri Lanka. It covered historical, cultural, religious places of significance, and we saw lots of natural beauty too. Our guide was knowledgeable and helpful, he accommodated any requests we had?Trip date: January 2019
- AAngelo· January 8th, 2019We had a great time in Sri Lanka.The tour itself is well planned and the itinerary was Ideal for us. Accommodation and meals are up to standard. Transportation was so comfortable and our tour guide Gayantha was brilliant. Thanks you so much for BH Sri... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- BABelal· December 30th, 2018First of all I’d like to thank you for the trip. Overall the trip was nice and I enjoyed it but I want to mention some issues I didn’t like and I have concern about them. First, the most thing I didn’t like is the planning and management of the trip.... Show moreBH Lanka Tours commented on this reviewDear Belal Aljafar, First of all we’re sorry to hear some of those problems you had on the tour and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. As you know, you booked the tour just two days before the departure date; we were unable to give you the... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- Dhiya· December 28th, 2018Gaya was an amazing guide! Would recommend him to anyone :)Trip date: December 2018
- PPaulSamson· September 3rd, 2018We spent 9 days with BH Sri Lanka Tours to see some of the headlights of Sri Lanka. They were a few days into the tour and I was worried about meeting up with them. But there was someone waiting to meet me at the airport and brought me straight to... Show moreBH Lanka Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for taking time to share your feedback following your tour in Sri Lanka with us. It's really kind of you that you mentioned the quality of services we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your great comments to the tour guide. He will be... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- PPaulSamson· September 3rd, 2018We spent 9 days with BH Sri Lanka Tours to see some of the headlights of Sri Lanka. They were a few days into the tour and I was worried about meeting up with them. But there was someone waiting to meet me at the airport and brought me straight to them.... Show moreTrip date: July 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -25%Friday24 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050
- -25%Saturday25 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050
- -25%Sunday26 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050
- -25%Monday27 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050
- -25%Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050Book With Flexibility
- -25%Friday31 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050Book With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050Book With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050Book With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050Book With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,400$1,050Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Sri Lanka RupeeSri Lanka
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M.
- Type DSri Lanka
- Type MSri Lanka
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Sri Lanka. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with BH Lanka Tours . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and BH Lanka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "BH Lanka Tours " tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of BH Lanka Tours . Please familiarise yourself with the BH Lanka Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 2 Weeks Sri Lanka Itineraries 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Sri Lanka from Negombo
- Sri lanka Explorer
- Small group tour
- 10 days Sri lanka
- Operators in Asia
- Dream Path Of Sri Lanka Tours in Sri Lanka
- Explorer Tours
- Sri Lanka Tours
- Asia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Sri Lanka tours