Magical Switzerland (Winter 2019 2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,085
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Be amazed by Chillon Castle and see the Lion of Lucerne
- Lose yourself in the festive atmosphere of Christmas
- Travel aboard the Glacier Express through the Swiss Alps
- Stroll along the beautiful lakeside promenade in Montreux
- Enjoy local delicacies and taste some delicious Gluhwein
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Zürich and Lovely Lucerne.
- Day 2: Lucerne and St. Moritz.
- Day 3: St. Moritz at Leisure.
- Day 4: Aboard the Glacier Express.
- Day 5: Zermatt, Matterhorn Village.
- Day 6: Chillon Castle and Geneva.
- Day 7: Depart Geneva.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EEmilyGallantWritten on March 6, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was my first time traveling with Insight. I was a little nervous has I was doing a twin share and traveling alone. Sue made sure everything went smoothly and that my roommate and I were ok with everything. I did all of the optional experiences, all of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the Magical Switzerland tour with Insight Vacations. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time on the road. Even more, we are proud to learn of the immense effort put in by our staff to ensure a seamless and memorable experience for our guests. Similarly, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we hope to welcome you back to travel with us again soon.
- SCShaistaWritten on January 2, 20194.0 - Good
Tour was expensive and cost could have been reduced by excluding most or all of the meals for other better options.The room in Lucerne for a single traveler was very claustrophobic and unpleasant.I felt like i was in jail.Train menu should have been... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt pleases us to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience in Switzerland with Insight Vacations. We are also very proud to hear of the excellent work put in by our staff to make your time on the road seamless. However, we have taken into consideration your comments in relation to some of the meals provided which will be shared with our team for further review. Nevertheless, are happy to know that you were able to make lots of unforgettable memories.
- LHLouiseWritten on December 9, 20184.5 - Excellent
Great tour guide made a great tour, very well organised and everything ran smoothly. Accomodation in Brig was lovely but too far from the town centre Warrick hotel was lovely but breakfast was cold and awfulShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are certainly delighted to learn that your time on the road in Switzerland was one to remember. We are very proud to hear that our staff’s passion and organization skills shined throughout your trip. More so, we are without a doubt happy to have been given the opportunity to host you and we truly look forward to welcoming you back to explore more amazing destinations.
- BermanWritten on April 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a really nice adventure. If you are young probably you don't like very much traveling with old people, just take it into account!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Guides who have led this tour
- "Indian born, Filipino raised, Kiwi influenced, Aussie experienced, European roamer...World bound! :D"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Magical Switzerland (Winter 2019 2020)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Zurich7 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$110$2,195-5%USD $2,085
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Zurich7 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Geneva10+ seats left$110$2,195-5%USD $2,085
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Zurich7 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Geneva7 seats left$110$2,195-5%USD $2,085
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Zurich7 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Geneva9 seats leftUSD $2,195
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Zurich7 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Geneva9 seats leftUSD $2,350
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Zurich7 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Geneva10+ seats left$135$2,695-5%USD $2,560
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Zurich7 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Geneva10+ seats left$116$2,325-5%USD $2,209
- WednesdayJan 22, 2020from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJan 28, 2020to Geneva7 seats left$119$2,375-5%USD $2,256
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Zurich7 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to Geneva10+ seats left$116$2,325-5%USD $2,209
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Zurich7 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Geneva8 seats left$110$2,195-5%USD $2,085
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zurich is the starting point and Geneva is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 131 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 143 km
- Brig (Switzerland)
- 38 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Matterhorn (Switzerland)
- 120 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,085 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,888 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magical Switzerland (Winter 2019 2020)