North of Ireland Escape
- US $ 799
- Rather Poor
- WCWendyWritten on January 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is a great brief highlight tour of England and Scotland. I truly loved the picturesque lake district.
- CCarolynWWritten on December 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great introduction to Ireland! The guide we had, Carmel, was great! Learned so much about Ireland that I otherwise wouldn't have learned were it not for the information Carmel enthusiastically shared about her country. She mentioned some books about some of... Read more
- LSLindaWritten on December 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Finola was excellent as a tour guide. I learned much more than I ever expected to about the beautiful country of Ireland.
- CCarolynWWritten on November 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fantastic trip. Carmel was a wonderful guide and enthusiastically provided a lot of information about Dublin and the rest of Ireland we otherwise may not have learned if we drove ourselves. The coach was nice, comfortable and clean. We had the... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour and if you travel without travel insurance don’t blame other people when things go wrong . You made the decision not to bother purchasing insurance so live with your decision.
- CTCharlesWritten on February 26, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Terrible company; if you should make the mistake of choosing them I highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. On the third day of the Irish escape tour my wife fell out of the shower and broke her hip requiring total hip replacement surgery. When... Read more
- RendaWritten on February 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I just got home from the Irish escape 7 day tour. Our guide, Carmel, was wonderful. Very knowledgeable. Our driver, George, was amazing. I highly recommend Globus!!
- PMPAULWritten on December 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide Kevin was great. Very informative, friendly, excellent tour management. No problems. encountered. Fellow travelers were very friendly. Enjoyed the country side. Waterford glass blowing tour was a highlight. Tourradar booking service was excellent.
- 嘉嘉年Written on December 2, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It's a pleasant journey.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN–ATHLONE–RATHBAUN FARM–GALWAY
- Day 3: GALWAY–WESTPORT–DONEGAL–LETTERKENNY
- Day 4: LETTERKENNY–DERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND–GIANT'S CAUSEWAY–BELFAST
- Day 5: BELFAST
- Day 6: BELFAST–CARLINGFORD, IRELAND–DUBLIN
- Day 7: DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
North of Ireland Escape
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $699Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to DublinOnly 3 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Dublin7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $799Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 April 2019 the full payment of $799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $799 for North of Ireland Escape, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 112 km
- Athlone (Ireland)
- 76 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Westport (Ireland)
- 132 km
- Donegal (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Letterkenny (Ireland)
- 28 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 57 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 80 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 63 km
- Carlingford (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North of Ireland Escape