- Our saving
- US $ 564
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Opera House & Bondi beach
- Jet boating & sailing on Sydney Harbour
- Learn to surf, snorkelling & sandboarding
- See koalas, kangaroos and dolphins in the wild
- Rather Poor
- KKatieRamsellWritten on May 11, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing time in Sydney for a holiday
- CCharlotteGWritten on March 31, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an incredible few days on Oz Adventure. There is so much included in the itinerary with my favourite being the day at Bondi Beach and overnight trip to Port Stephen. Tom was really great and super knowledgable about the tour and Australia. Would highly... Read more
- AAbbienicholasWritten on March 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was really good!!
- VVuriErdemWritten on March 21, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour is amazing for those who start their journey in Australia...
- OliverWritten on March 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great time. Phoebe was a fantastic tour leader and there was always something going on!
- HadiyaWritten on December 28, 20183.0 - Average
Having been on Thai Intro a few years ago, I had really high hopes for this tour. It however ended up being pretty disappointing largely due to quite an empty itinerary. I booked on the Oz Adventure thinking it would be more suitable as I was only in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntro Travel commented on this reviewHi Hadiya, Sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your experience with us in Australia and felt that you had too much free time. Yes, you’re correct that Oz Adventure is Oz Intro without the work program as described in the ‘Introduction’ on Tourradar. Which is why it’s slightly cheaper in price. We do our best to include lots of activities in our itineraries which all of our previous groups have enjoyed. On Tourradar you’ll see that ‘Day 8’ is a free day. That allows us to do our comprehensive ‘how to find work’ seminar and to get everyone signed up to our Oz Jobs program for any customers on Working Holiday. Unfortunately, we did have to swap busses on the way up to Port Stephens as the original bus had a mechanical issue. We apologise for this inconvenience. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels in Australia and wish you all the best. Kind regards The Intro Travel Crew.
- ZZoeWritten on November 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hell yeah this was awesome
- KKerstinSmothersWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tom was amazing! He went out of his way multiple times to make sure everyone in the group was having a great time and wasn’t feeling left out. He was absolutely great!
- AAbbieWritten on July 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great week on Oz Adventure. From the moment he picked us up from the airport, Tom made sure that we all felt comfortable and knew what to expect from the trip. He was a great help in organising our next adventures!
- GGeorgieWritten on May 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time with tom for oz intro. So helpful for planning the rest of my trip in Australia, would recommend to everyone!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and Meet your Group
- Day 2: City Orientation, Jet Boating & Night out
- Day 3: Private Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Day 4: Bondi Beach and Snorkeling
- Day 5: Learn to Surf and Port Stephens
- Day 6: Sand Boarding & Dolphins
- Day 7: Chill out and get yourself sorted
- Day 8: Explore Sydney & Farewell Dinner
- Day 9: Check out and onward travel
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm 24 years old. I love travelling to different countries to scuba dive!! I'm a adrenaline junkie and..."
- "Hey, Im Phoebe. I'm 20 years old and i'm from Scotland. Ive been out in Australia since September, and..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara5th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$24USD $564
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$24USD $564
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$24USD $564
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Sydney5 seats left$24USD $564
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$24USD $564
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$24USD $564
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$24USD $564
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$24USD $564
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$24USD $564
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Sydney9 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Sydney8 seats left$24USD $564
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intro Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 June 2019 the full payment of $564 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $564 for Oz Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intro Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intro Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 154 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $564 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oz Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oz Adventure