Country where thousands-old antiquity exists in harmony with modern civilization.
- Tour Operator:
- Silk Road Destinations
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 3 to 90
- Operated in:
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Welcome to Tashkent
- Day 2 Tashkent city tour
- Day 3 TASHKENT – URGENCH – KHIVA (INTERNAL FLIGHT)
- Day 4 KHIVA TO BUKHARA VIA KYZYLKUM DESERT
- Day 5 BUKHARA – The Saint City tour
- Day 6 Bukhara to Samarkand ( 3h 30 min drive )
- Day 7 SAMARKAND
- Day 8 SAMARKAND – TASHKENT (fast train)
- Day 9 TASHKENT-Home town
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Silk Road Destinations
The company was founded in 2001. Our mission is to introduce many centuries-old cultural heritage, beautiful landscapes, and the hospitality of people from Uzbekistan to the travellers. We believe that travelling is the key of a better understanding of country’s culture and identity. For us, travels are a bridge of friendship and mutual understanding between travellers and local people. We offer cultural, historical-architectural, gastronomic, family, pilgrimage, eco tours both for individuals and groups. Our experienced guides and partners are organizing tours for the destinations of Central Asia as Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan since years. From its foundation, Silk Road Destinations was chosen by more than 20 000 travellers to discover Central Asia!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- TKTeresa· October 21st, 2022Excellent, tour guides were on time, drivers excellent, thank youTrip date: October 2022
- HHarendraDRupani· May 18th, 2022Silk Road Destinations is a very well organized, efficient and a friendly tour company. Since my interactions with Normund, Essoza in 2020 (trip cancelled due to Covid), I have been dealing with Husnora. This company employs the best people, courteous,... Show moreTrip date: April 2022
- FFrankGaunt· July 4th, 2019We planned to visit Uzbekistan and researched various tours but wanted slight amendments. Silk Road Destinations had advertised a 10 day tour for $1400. We wanted 11 days and certain specified hotels (we were nervous of other tour reviews which stated... Show moreSilk Road Destinations commented on this reviewDear Frank, Sorry but have you booked this tour here in Tour Radar? and who was your manager?Trip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday1 Jun, 2023Friday9 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Friday2 Jun, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Saturday3 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Monday12 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Tuesday6 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Wednesday7 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Thursday8 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Friday9 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English, German, Italian, French, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,230
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Uzbekistan SumUzbekistan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CUzbekistan
- Type EUzbekistan
- Type FUzbekistan
- Type IUzbekistan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Uzbekistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Uzbekistan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Uzbekistan. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Uzbekistan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Uzbekistan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 8th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 8th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Silk Road Destinations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 40 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Silk Road Destinations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Silk Road Destinations" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Silk Road Destinations. Please familiarise yourself with the Silk Road Destinations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Uzbekistan
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Uzbekistan from Tashkent
- Uzbekistan In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 9 days Uzbekistan
- Operators in Asia
- Country where thousands-old antiquity exists in harmony with modern civilization. Tours in Uzbekistan
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Uzbekistan Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Uzbekistan tours