Nepal Vista Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 70
- Operated in:
- English, German, French, Spanish
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
- Everest Base Camp
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m)
- Day 2 Sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Drive to the Nagarkot.
- Day 3 Drive to Pokhara on a private tourist car
- Day 4 Guided sightseeing in Pokhara
- Day 5 Drive to Sarankot for sunrise and mountain views, and then continue onto the Chitwan National Park
- Day 6 Activities in the Chitwan National Park
- Day 7 More activities in Chitwan, and drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 8 Everest mountain flight and guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and farewell dinner
- Day 9 Transfer to the international airport for your final departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
On Broad Adventure, you can expect high-quality service, great value for the money, and active adventure, luxurious travel experiences in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. Our story of a travel agency began in 2010. Since then, we have offered many avid travelers in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. We make our great holidays immortal by leaving a small footprint on the places we visit. Since 2010, we have operated unique itineraries and happy trips that are a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We focused on the fun factor and challenged you aptly to reach that great feeling of personal accomplishment while enjoying the company of like-minded travelers. Make your journey fruitful by choosing to travel with a local company. We know each holiday is different. With the guidance of our travel experts and first-hand experience, we can customize every element of your holiday. We create travel packages that transcend our clients’ expectations. We invite you to discover what you’ve been missing. These are some of the difference that makes All-Travel unique.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- TSTruis· May 26th, 2023We had a private version of this tour where Ramesh went out of his way to help schedule in everything we wanted and answered all my questions very promptly. Everything went according to plan. Accomodation was fine, Our guide Gyanu was like part of the... Show moreBroad Adventure Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you so much, Truis, for taking the time to share your positive review! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.Trip date: May 2023
- Morelca· May 13th, 2019Thank you all at Apex for an amazing trip. I traveled with a friend. We had planned the trip for several months in advance and Ramesh was very kind to help us organize the trip, recommending places to visit and also arranging things in order to help us... Show moreBroad Adventure Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewMorecla, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.Trip date: April 2019
- helena· April 17th, 2019A fantastic short holiday in Kathmandu with a trek at Shivapuri in the National Park and a tour of the beautiful National Botanic Gardens near KathmanduBroad Adventure Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThanks for the beautiful words, Helena! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Come back and see us soon. Cheers!Trip date: April 2019
- JJacobWood· June 24th, 2018"Unbelievable experience in my Nepal Vista Tour with Apex. It was the fantastic time, everything (Guide, car, and driver, hotel) was excellent. I strongly recommend Apex to outdoor activities in Nepal, because to make sure that you don't miss to visit... Show moreBroad Adventure Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you so much for your sweet words!Trip date: September 2017
- Endie· June 22nd, 2018A fabulous experience I'll live NEVER to forget!Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you Endie!Trip date: November 2017
- AA TourRadar Traveller· June 22nd, 2018One experience I'll live NEVER to forget!Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd. commented on this reviewThank you so much for your words!Trip date: November 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday25 Jun, 2023Monday3 Jul, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday28 Jun, 2023Thursday6 Jul, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Jul, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jul, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Jul, 2023Monday17 Jul, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Jul, 2023Thursday20 Jul, 2023English, German, French, Spanish$2,400
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 7th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 7th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 30 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd." tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd.. Please familiarise yourself with the Broad Adventure Pvt. Ltd. payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal In-depth Cultural
- 9 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Nepal Vista Tour Tours in Nepal
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Safari Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours