Krakow & Auschwitz
- Our saving
- US $ 180
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Krakow! With the discovery tour Krakow & Auschwitz, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland and Auschwitz. Krakow & Auschwitz includes accommodation in a hostel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Euroadventures:Write a review
- Jenn's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - Excellent...led with fun movies to watch. I would highly recommend traveling with Euroadventures, their attention to detail, responsible yet fun guides, and flexible,... Read more
- JakeLiebermann's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - Excellent...a champagne party for us. Would definitely take this trip again with Euroadventures and highly recommend them (and the French Riviera!). Read more
- Maria Curry's review about another Euroadventures tour4.0 - GoodFor the price paid, I think a little nicer hotel accommodations could have been made. Otherwise, Chris was very helpful ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Krakow & Auschwitz
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Krakow4 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$6USD $180
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Krakow4 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$6USD $180
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Krakow4 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$6USD $180
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Krakow4 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$6USD $187
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Krakow4 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$6USD $187
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Krakow4 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$6USD $180
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Krakow4 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$6USD $180
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Krakow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $180 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $180 for Krakow & Auschwitz, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 105 km.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 53 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $180 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Krakow & Auschwitz via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours