- Our saving
- US $ 178
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Euroadventures:Write a review
- Jenn's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - Excellent...led with fun movies to watch. I would highly recommend traveling with Euroadventures, their attention to detail, responsible yet fun guides, and flexible,... Read more
- Nina's review about another Euroadventures tour4.5 - Excellent...d this trip as Munich and Oktoberfest are beautiful and super fun and Euroadventures put together a great trip and great itinerary. Read more
- Nina's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - ExcellentDid Oktoberfest with Euroadventures (second weekend of the festival at the end of September 2017 - though... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Arrival on your own (you can arrive at any time, rooms & check in available from 3pm on Day 1 (you will be sent exact instructions on how to arrive). If you arrive before start of check in time then you can leave your bags in the luggage
- Thursday - Day 1
- Friday - Day 2
- Saturday - Day 3
- Sunday - Day 4
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$6USD $178
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$6USD $178
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$6USD $178
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$6USD $178
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$6USD $178
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $178 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $178 for Budapest, Hungary, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $178 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Budapest, Hungary via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,914 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours