Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg
- Rather Poor
- JJohnSWritten on January 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip to three incredible destinations. All very different from Budapest (one of the more unique European cities I've been to) to Vienna (very grand) to Salzburg (like something from a postcard with the castle over the city, the architecture and... Read more
- LBLauraWritten on November 13, 20183.5 - Good
While Sam the trip leader was excellent the tour as a whole was very badly organised, in particular the walking tour guides one of who was very late and then rushed through it managing to lose everyone in the group at various points and the other of who... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuroadventures commented on this reviewThank you for the review. Regarding the mentioned issue, of the tour guide, the Budapest walking tour guide was approx. 30 minutes late to start the tour but that was something out of our control. From there she did lead a 3.5 hour extensive tour of the city, and then our trip leader Sam did take the group to the Szechenyi thermal baths and also to the Danube River night cruise. Like any tour operator we do depend on local people on the ground for things like walking tours and if something comes up for example where they are late (like happened) it is out of our control. For any other organization of the trip however, everything was on time and ran as scheduled from departures to the other cities to optional activities like Danube night cruise to the Sound of Music in Salzburg, etc. if you chose to participate.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Thursday - Day 1
- Friday - Day 2
- Saturday - Day 3
- Sunday - Day 4
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 June 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 251 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg