Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg
- Our saving
- US $ 269
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Euroadventures:Write a review
- Nina's review about another Euroadventures tour4.5 - Excellent...d this trip as Munich and Oktoberfest are beautiful and super fun and Euroadventures put together a great trip and great itinerary. Read more
- Nina's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - ExcellentDid Oktoberfest with Euroadventures (second weekend of the festival at the end of September 2017 - though... Read more
- Jenn's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - Excellent...led with fun movies to watch. I would highly recommend traveling with Euroadventures, their attention to detail, responsible yet fun guides, and flexible,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Fly-In package arrival on your own (you can arrive at any time, rooms & check in available from 3pm on Day 1 (you will be sent exact instructions on how to arrive). If you arrive before start of check in time then you can leave your bags in the luggage
- Thursday - Day 1
- Friday - Day 2
- Saturday - Day 3
- Sunday - Day 4
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Salzburg10+ seats left$8USD $269
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Salzburg10+ seats left$8USD $269
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Salzburg10+ seats left$8USD $269
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Salzburg10+ seats left$8USD $269
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Budapest4 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Salzburg10+ seats left$8USD $269
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Salzburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $269 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $269 for Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 251 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $269 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Budapest - Vienna - Salzburg via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours