European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,840
- Visit one of many magnificent castles on mighty Rhine
- Explore the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Learn about the tradition of gondola navigation in Venice
- Relax as you cruise Amsterdam's historic waterways
- Indulge in Hungarian Palinka, wines and tasty salamis
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SBStephenWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall it was a positive experience. We were surprised to find out about all the add-on excursions not included in the price - these do add a lot of cost to the tour. Also, driving on the motorway rather than the less busy roads was disappointing as you do... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Amsterdam:
- Day 2: Legends along the Rhine.
- Day 3: Rothenburg and Golden Prague.
- Day 4: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.
- Day 5: Through Bohemia to Budapest.
- Day 6: The flavours of Budapest.
- Day 7: Vienna and the Habsburgs.
- Day 8: Along the shores of Lake Wörthersee to Venice.
- Day 9: The magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 10: Arrivederci Venice.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- December 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Venice7 seats left$326$3,255-10%USD $2,930
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to VeniceOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,255
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,255
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to VeniceOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,255
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to VeniceOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,230
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,155Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,175Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Venice7 seats left$318$3,175-10%USD $2,858
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$316$3,155-10%USD $2,840
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Venice9 seats leftUSD $3,255
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $2,840 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2840 for European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 314 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 166 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 314 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 444 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 243 km
- Worther See (Austria)
- 193 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 9 km
- Burano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,840 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2019)