European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2018, 10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,840
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit one of many magnificent castles on mighty Rhine
- Explore the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Learn about the tradition of gondola navigation in Venice
- Relax as you cruise Amsterdam's historic waterways
- Indulge in Hungarian Palinka, wines and tasty salamis
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Amsterdam and end in Venice! With the discovery tour European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2018, 10 Days), you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 9 other destinations in Europe. European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2018, 10 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SBStephenWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall it was a positive experience. We were surprised to find out about all the add-on excursions not included in the price - these do add a lot of cost to the tour. Also, driving on the motorway rather than the less busy roads was disappointing as you do not see the country you are in. We all enjoyed the few times we drove on the side roads to avoid motorway incidents. Some of the hotel rooms were not great.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Legends along the Rhine
- Day 3: Rothenburg and Golden Prague.
- Day 4: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.
- Day 5: Through Bohemia to Budapest.
- Day 6: The flavours of Budapest.
- Day 7: Vienna and the Habsburgs.
- Day 8: Along the shores of Lake Wörthersee to Venice.
- Day 9: The magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 10: Arrivederci Venice.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2018, 10 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Amsterdam10 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,540Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to VeniceNot available in your region
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Venice7 seats left$326$3,255-10%USD $2,930
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to VeniceOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,255Book Now Hold my
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$326$3,255-10%USD $2,930
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to VeniceOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,255Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$323$3,230-10%USD $2,907
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Venice7 seats leftUSD $3,155
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$318$3,175-10%USD $2,858
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Amsterdam10 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Venice7 seats left$318$3,175-10%USD $2,858
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 December 2018 the full payment of $2,840 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2840 for European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2018, 10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,956 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 314 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 166 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 314 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 444 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 243 km
- Worther See (Austria)
- 193 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 9 km
- Burano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,840 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Rhapsody start Amsterdam (2018, 10 Days)