Madrid and Barcelona
- Our saving
- US $ 335
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Stroll the streets of beautiful Madrid and visit Las Ventas
- Visit the Basílica del Pilar and Monastery of Montserrat
- Indulge in Spanish tapas and explore Poble Espanyol
- Walk down the stunning and popular Las Ramblas
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- arcadioWritten on May 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best ever, from accommodation, tours, transportation and most of all our tourist guide, Leonel, was great. Also the tourist guide lady in Sagrada Familia was very knowledgeable! I like her too...
- RKRuthWritten on March 31, 20194.5 - Excellent
We loved your tour and would definitely do it againShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Ruth, receive a warm greeting from us. First of all we thank you very much for taking your valuable time to express your experiences on the journey, and we are really pleased to realize that it was all successful and that you enjoyed them a lot. Will be great to help you again in your next tour and give you an excellent experience. We greatly appreciate your comments about our service. We are at your service. Best regards.... Wendy from Europamundo
- CNCindyWritten on March 25, 20193.5 - Good
For the price paid, this was a good tour! The first tour guide in Madrid was Javier. He explained things well and wouldn't wait too long for those that were extremely late, which was perfectly fine since most of the group was on time. The only downside is... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Cindy, receive a warm greeting from us. Thank you for your comments, I will also let it know the same to the guide that makes mention, Flora, and she will be very happy to know. We hope that in your next trip you will take us into account again, and be able to offer you an excellent experience. We're at your service, Regards Wendy from Europamundo
- KristinaWritten on March 8, 20194.5 - Excellent
Enjoyed learning about the history, culture and stories of Spain. Would've liked a heads up of the early mornings. I liked that the tours ended by 3pm so we had our evenings to ourselves.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Kristina, receive a warm greeting. We are very pleased to know that you have made the most of your trip and that you had a beautiful experience. We are at your service. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- RBRhiannonWritten on February 25, 20194.0 - Good
Mariano was such a fun and amazing guide! We had a great time, and he had so much knowledge to share. We would absolutely book with Europamundo again, and hope we have him again as a guide someday!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Rhiannon! Receive a warm greeting from us. First we are very pleased that you had a nice travel experience with us, and in the second place we are very grateful for your kind comments about our guide Mariano, he will be very happy to receive it. Thank you for recommending our services. We are at your service! Cynthia from Europamundo
- CCCatherineWritten on February 18, 20195.0 - Excellent
I travel with an 84 year old friend who has mobility issues. Pedro was helpful at every turn. He was kind, funny, full of informative information and just flexible enough with our timing/ itinerary. Great trip. Catherine CastleShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Catherine, receive a warm greeting from us. We are very happy to know that it has been an experience that satisfied your expectations and that you enjoy your trip. Thank you very much for the comment about Pedro, we will let him know and he will be very happy. We are at your service. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- JessicaWritten on January 24, 20195.0 - Excellent
The tour was very well planned. Raquel is THE BEST. the group was small so no one felt left out. Thanks for an amazing time. Will definitely book again with Europamundo!!!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Jessica, receive a warm greeting from us. First, we are very pleased to know that your trip has been a success. We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our guide Raquel, we will send her your comments and she will be very happy. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo
- WTWenWritten on December 17, 20182.0 - Rather poor
The guild speaks poor English with lack of energy all the time. Just don’t feel she is there for us. Lack of acknowledg for the city. At most of night just dumping us for free activities. For us the first time be the foreign country would like have some... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Wen Tao, receive a greeting from us. We regret very much your disagreement with the guide, we will give the report to the corresponding department for your research. If I want to clarify that all our guides are highly trained with all the knowledge and also have an intense preparation in the English language, we regret that it is not their total approval. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo
- BVBrigidaWritten on December 16, 20183.5 - Good
Overall enjoyed the tour. Hotel on both nights however were far out of the city (Particularly in Barcelona) making activities in free time and meals very challenging. would have enjoyed the experience far more if accommodation was more accessible to the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Brigida, receive a greeting from us. We regret a lot that is not pleased by the hospitality used in our circuits, however please take into consideration that always informed that the hotel is not in the historic centers as this would come to raise the cost of the package. In the same way, when we send them the trip documentation, we provide you with a link in which the list of hotels is given in advance so that you can take the necessary forecasts. We appreciate your comments. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo
- UJUrsulaWritten on November 12, 20184.5 - Excellent
Fantastic trip. Anna was an amazing tour guide. Would love more time in Barcelona! Fun week. I would do it all again!!!!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Ursula, receive a warm greeting from us. We are very happy about your satisfaction on our tour. We appreciate your kind comments about Anna, we are going to make them arrive and she will be very happy. We are at your service. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
Please see below the optional excursion for this tour, however, please note this list is a guideline only and that the price is subject to change:
Flamenco Night with Dinner. Price: 60 USD
What is the age range of travellers?
Europamundo is able to accept travellers as young as 5 years old however there is no maximum age limit as long as you have a general level of fitness. Unfortunately, this means children under 5 years old or infants are not able to join the tour due to the nature of the tour and the activities involved.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
An arrival airport transfer is included in the tour cost however if you require a departure transfer please contact our customer support team so this can be arranged for you for an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Madrid and Barcelona
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$8USD $396Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$8USD $396Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$8USD $396Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$8USD $396Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$8USD $396Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $363Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $363Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $363Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $363Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$7USD $363Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2019 the full payment of $335 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $335 for Madrid and Barcelona, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 165 km
- Poblet (Spain)
- 68 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $335 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,075 tours in Europe
- covered by 530 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Madrid and Barcelona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Madrid and Barcelona