Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona)
- Our saving
- US $ 339
- Visit Madrid's incredible Glass Palace
- Explore the Monastery of Montserrat
- Walk down the stunning Las Ramblas
- Enjoy authentic Spanish tapas
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NerezaWritten on March 29, 20184.0 - GoodThe itinerary & the scheduling wasn't so rushed, they gave us plenty of free time. The guide wasn't so informative.Show detailed ratings
- RARitaWritten on March 17, 20184.0 - GoodIt was a nice trip even though the weather wasn't. Accommodations were good but I have to point out that the hotel in Barcelona was much better than the one in Madrid. Our tour guide Linus Montillo did a great job. He was very friendly and always willing to answer questions. He was also very concerned about my mother who is 83 years old.Show detailed ratings
- PamWritten on February 24, 20183.5 - GoodExpected much more guidance & info instead of ‘free time’ which translated to ‘on your own’.Also not eligible to have any ‘optional tours’ That were advertised in the itinerary. Hotels were fine & travel companions pleasantShow detailed ratings
- AynWritten on February 11, 20185.0 - Excellenti love spain, i wish i could spend more time. the price was reasonable, the tour guides were very helpful and friendly. will do another tour next year. thank you.Show detailed ratings
- JMJuanWritten on January 7, 20183.5 - GoodThe communication with Touradar is a difficulty, the management of the company bit mess up. For example, the airport transfer from the hotel is free, but Touradar tried to book with 65 pound before the tour start. And the child can get discount, but they charge you first and then give you the refund later, we are not expressed with the the management of the company. The hotels where stayed had no kettle, fridge, and the breakfast starts from 7am, but sometimes needs to leave at 7:15am, it is not well-organized, other than that it is ok, the tour guide is niceShow detailed ratings
- FYFedoreWritten on October 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentI would rate it as good. It was worth it. Driver was careful and had high people skill. Hotel accommodation better than expected. Local guides were knowledgeable unlike bus guide, could improve and put herself in tourists shoes. Tour worth the price. TyShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewThank you very much Fedore for taking the time to share your review with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your trip to Spain, expect to see you again in the future! Kind regards, Roig from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 21, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
Please see below the optional excursion for this tour, however, please note this list is a guideline only and that the price is subject to change:
Flamenco Night with Dinner. Price: 60 USD
- May 16, 2018
What is the age range of travellers?
Europamundo is able to accept travellers as young as 5 years old however there is no maximum age limit as long as you have a general level of fitness. Unfortunately, this means children under 5 years old or infants are not able to join the tour due to the nature of the tour and the activities involved.
- May 16, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
An arrival airport transfer is included in the tour cost however if you require a departure transfer please contact our customer support team so this can be arranged for you for an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$10USD $386Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$10USD $386Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$10USD $386Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$10USD $386Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$9USD $351Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$9USD $351Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$9USD $351Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$9USD $351Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$9USD $351Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$9USD $351Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $339 for Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 166 km
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Poblet (Spain)
- 67 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona)