Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona)
- Our saving
- US $ 334
- Visit Madrid's incredible Glass Palace
- Explore the Monastery of Montserrat
- Walk down the stunning Las Ramblas
- Enjoy authentic Spanish tapas
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HDHECTORWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcelent tour and service!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Hector, receive a greeting from us. We are very pleased that your trip has been a success. Thank you very much for your comments. We are at your service. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo.
- UAUDAIWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodOur guide Manuel ‘Manu’ Martin was excellent. He took care of our group really well, asking all of us about our experience and keeping us informed about next steps. He was very warm and welcoming. The tour from Madrid to Barcelona was excellent, including the stops on the way from Madrid to Barcelona. The journey wasn’t very long, he kept us informed about what’s coming up. The rack train in Montessarat and the views were spectacular. Overall it was an amazing trip, worth the money. The only suggestion is that on the evening of Day 2 in Madrid the tour should take us to a different place for free time and not to the same place visited the day before. The elevators at hotel praga was awful, out of the three, 1 was working and was always full, 1 was out of service and the third one only had space for a maximum of 4 people with no bags.Show detailed ratings
- MOMorganWritten on August 27, 20183.5 - GoodNo meet and greet with the group. There was 4 screaming kids under the age of 5 in strollers which should no be allowed on tour. Places we visited on the day tour felt rushed as we had "free afternoon". There was no recommendations what to do in our free time. When we finished our day tours, there was no transport straight back to the motel if you wanted. The options were 1. Stay in the city all day from 1.30pm until 8.30pm when the bus would return. 2. Stay in the city and make your own way back either taxi or a form of uber costing £10 - £15 euro. 3. Stay in the city and make your way back yourself (as above) get the bus in from the motel at 6.30pm and go to the city for dinner then back to the motel at 8.30pm Ana our tour leader was lovely and very helpful. Spain was very nice however the rushed mornings and no recommendations make you feel like you didn't see a the country as much as desired. I would not recomend this tour for people under the age of 50.Show detailed ratings
- JOJohnWritten on August 5, 20183.5 - GoodSome excursions to early in the day, venue not open or just setting up.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewello John, receive a greeting. We will send your comments to the operations department to analyze the departure times and match the attractions that are already open. At the same time we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your tour in general. We appreciate your comments. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- BFBibiWritten on July 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was very good. The guide Maria was really nice and helpful. I would recommend my friends and family to Europamondu.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello, receive a greeting. What a joy to know that he did well on his trip with us. Thank you very much for the comments on Maria, we will send them to you and she will be very happy to receive you. We are always at your service. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- NerezaWritten on March 29, 20184.0 - GoodThe itinerary & the scheduling wasn't so rushed, they gave us plenty of free time. The guide wasn't so informative.Show detailed ratings
- RARitaWritten on March 17, 20184.0 - GoodIt was a nice trip even though the weather wasn't. Accommodations were good but I have to point out that the hotel in Barcelona was much better than the one in Madrid. Our tour guide Linus Montillo did a great job. He was very friendly and always willing to answer questions. He was also very concerned about my mother who is 83 years old.Show detailed ratings
- PamWritten on February 24, 20183.5 - GoodExpected much more guidance & info instead of ‘free time’ which translated to ‘on your own’.Also not eligible to have any ‘optional tours’ That were advertised in the itinerary. Hotels were fine & travel companions pleasantShow detailed ratings
- AynWritten on February 11, 20185.0 - Excellenti love spain, i wish i could spend more time. the price was reasonable, the tour guides were very helpful and friendly. will do another tour next year. thank you.Show detailed ratings
- JMJuanWritten on January 7, 20183.5 - GoodThe communication with Touradar is a difficulty, the management of the company bit mess up. For example, the airport transfer from the hotel is free, but Touradar tried to book with 65 pound before the tour start. And the child can get discount, but they charge you first and then give you the refund later, we are not expressed with the the management of the company. The hotels where stayed had no kettle, fridge, and the breakfast starts from 7am, but sometimes needs to leave at 7:15am, it is not well-organized, other than that it is ok, the tour guide is niceShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
Please see below the optional excursion for this tour, however, please note this list is a guideline only and that the price is subject to change:
Flamenco Night with Dinner. Price: 60 USD
What is the age range of travellers?
Europamundo is able to accept travellers as young as 5 years old however there is no maximum age limit as long as you have a general level of fitness. Unfortunately, this means children under 5 years old or infants are not able to join the tour due to the nature of the tour and the activities involved.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
An arrival airport transfer is included in the tour cost however if you require a departure transfer please contact our customer support team so this can be arranged for you for an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$19USD $380Based on Double Room
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $346Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $334Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $334Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $334Based on Double Room
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $334Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $334Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 11, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $334Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $334Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Madrid5 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$17USD $346Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $334 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $334 for Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 165 km
- Poblet (Spain)
- 68 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $334 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Madrid and Barcelona (from Madrid to Barcelona)