One Week in Morocco
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 29
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Aroumd
- Day 3: Taghazout
- Day 4: Taghazout
- Day 5: Essaouira
- Day 6: Essaouira
- Day 7: Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AChristian B· September 18th, 2019great offer of journeys easy booking good organisation and individual guidance especially the great performance of our tour-guide Bhrahim Hanaoui, with great commitment and sense of responsibilityTrip date: March 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAlice G· September 18th, 2019The trip was really good and exactly what I expected. I will recomment Intrepid but I didn’t experiment other tour companies.Trip date: March 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALing L· September 18th, 2019The trip itself and the activities included were great. The trip leader, however, did cause some drama which made this trip less enjoyable than I had hoped for.Trip date: February 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ALaura H· September 18th, 2019I actually completed the Epic Morocco trip and would recommend Intrepid based mainly on the first half of the trip (Essential Morocco). Tour guide was not as I expected but the activities etc were good.Trip date: February 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ASara L· September 18th, 2019Because I liked the trip and how it was organized. And it is very easy to book online as well.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AFontae F· September 18th, 2019This trip had the perfect amount of free time, diverse adventures and really amazing accommodation, like in the Atlas Mountains and in He'e NaluTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AAndrew M· September 18th, 2019Very organised, excellent included activities and accommodation.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- Samuel· September 12th, 2019Had a great time, the tour is fantastic when you get out of marrakech, the mountain hike and stay is so worth it, I also had a brilliant group with me. Taghzout has the best accommodation I think, a 5 story beach house, where they take you surfing.... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%On RequestSunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$770$693
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday24 May, 2023Wednesday31 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$800Only Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Jul, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7400% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday9 Aug, 2023Wednesday16 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$740$7030% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday13 Sep, 2023Wednesday20 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7700% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday27 Sep, 2023Wednesday4 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7700% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday18 Oct, 2023Wednesday25 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7700% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday25 Oct, 2023Wednesday1 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7400% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday8 Nov, 2023Wednesday15 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7400% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday22 Nov, 2023Wednesday29 Nov, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$7400% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMorocco
- Type EMorocco
- Type FMorocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Morocco from Marrakesh
- Morocco Explorer
- 8 days Morocco
- Operators in Africa
- Atlantic Coast Morocco
- One Week in Morocco Tours in Morocco
- Explorer Tours
- Central Morocco Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Beach Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Central Morocco
- Atlantic Coast Morocco
- Morocco tours