A stunning 11 day Tuk Tuk Adventure in Northern Thailand
- Tour Operator:
- The Tuk Tuk Club
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Experience the thrill of driving your own Tuk Tuk
- Fall in love with the natural beauty of Thai mountains
- Get up close and bathe baby elephants
- Indulge in traditional Thai cuisine with the locals
- Join the exclusive Tuk Tuk Club
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: TUK TUK BASE CAMP - ARRIVAL, DRIVER TRAINING AND TEMPLE BLESSING
- Day 2: TUK TUK BASE CAMP AND THE ELEPHANT HOME
- Day 3: AND WERE OFF DOI INTHANON HERE WE COME
- Day 4: TREKKING
- Day 5: ON THE ROAD AGAIN....
- Day 6: MORE BENDS AND MOUNTAINS
- Day 7: FREE DAY TO EXPLORE
- Day 8: MOUNTAIN ROADS TO PAI
- Day 9: ENJOY PAI AND THE SURROUNDING AREA
- Day 10: THE FINAL LEG
- Day 11: FAREWELL
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- NMNigel· March 1st, 2020Absolutely awesome experience!! Tony our guide was brilliant- v caring, informative, witty and clever. Mr Win was a great back up guy - so polite and helpful :) Nothing was too much trouble for either of them - they looked after us all v well. The Tuk... Show moreThe Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Nigel and Debs and a pleasure to have you travel with us. Delighted you enjoyed the adventure and exploring this fantastic part of the world by bright orange Tuk Tuk!Trip date: February 2020
- IIsobelashmead· October 9th, 2019Fabulous- a real adventure with lots of interesting activities.The Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewMany thanks for you review and hope we see you again one day - keep your eyes peeled for new adventures!Trip date: July 2019
- RRachelLindley· September 4th, 2019If you want to see the real Thailand, this is the way to do it! The tour takes you off the beaten track, away from the tourist trail and allows you to be fully absorbed in that Thailand really has to offer. Travelling along in a Tuk Tuk makes you feel... Show moreThe Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewThanks Rachel - it was great to see how much you all enjoyed the adventure and threw yourselves into everything Northern Thailand has to offer! Hopefully we'll see you all again one day when we open up yet more regions to the joy of Tuk Tuk Adventures!Trip date: April 2019
- LLindsayKirby· September 4th, 2019My niece and I had a fabulous time we both loved it.The Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewThanks Lindsay - it was a pleasure to have you both on board for the adventureTrip date: November 2018
- NNigelmetson· September 4th, 2019Don’t just think about it, do it. You won’t regret it.The Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewMany thanks for the review Nigel and you set the way for expert Tuk Tuk driving in the mountains. Hope you and the family are all well and thanks again for having joined The Tuk Tuk Club and being so adventurous We must see you again sometime - and we... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- Cchriswhite· September 3rd, 2019Fantastic trip, great fun, fantastic places to visit it was just fabulous.The Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewHi Chris - many thanks for your great review and for having chosen to travel with us and become part of The Tuk Tuk Club. I hope we see you again one day and we'll let you know as and when we open up in new locationsTrip date: March 2017
- DDavidBatt· September 3rd, 2019The TukTuk Tour is a unique experience. It is not an average holiday on the beach, the clubs and bars. The 11 day Tour is amazing as you experience a very different Thailand. We visited places we would have never visited. We also met people, and... Show moreThe Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely review David and being part of our mission to help people experience the 'real' Thailand away from the regular holiday spots. We really appreciate adventurous travellers such as yourself throwing... Show moreTrip date: February 2018
- WWoof· September 3rd, 2019This was an amazing experience, run by professionals who clearly care passionately about their customers and the country they're visiting. Highly recommended! Our expectations were high, however, our 11 day adventure exploring the delights of... Show moreThe Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewThanks Mike for such a lovely review and for being such fun and so adventurous throughout the 11 Day Adventure We're definitely going to need to set up in more locations to give you even more adventurous to take part in!!! Thanks again for travelling... Show moreTrip date: November 2018
- PPaulWillis· September 3rd, 2019This tour has it all! As a family of 4 with 2 older teenagers we were looking for an adventure, and that's exactly what we got, and not in a bad way. The accommodation on this tour was way above the standard that we were expecting, the food was great,... Show moreThe Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewThanks for such a lovely review Paul and great that you had such a good time with Tony and the team. Thanks for being such an adventurous family and will definitely let you know as soon as we open up new locations!Trip date: July 2019
- KKimNewtonWoof· September 3rd, 2019Our time with the Tuk Tuk Club was incredible - a once-in-a-lifetime experience that we still talk about a year later! Something a little bit different and adventurous, yet designed to be as enjoyable as possible. It opened our eyes to a side of... Show moreThe Tuk Tuk Club commented on this reviewThanks for such a lovely review Kim and our team definitely had as good a time as you all did on the adventure! Hope we see you again one day - will definitely let you know as and when we open up new locationsTrip date: November 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday26 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday6 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,955
- Monday10 May, 2021EnglishThursday20 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,955
- Monday24 May, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,955
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday7 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday17 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,955Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday21 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday1 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,955Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday5 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday15 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,955Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday29 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday2 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday12 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday26 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday30 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday9 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9550% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there luggage weight/size limits on the Tuk Tuks?
- What do I need to bring?
- Will the Tuk Tuks be air-conditioned?
- I’m travelling solo, is there a single supplement charge?
- How fit do I have to be?
- Can I join the tour later instead of on day 1?
- What is the average group size for this tour?
- Where does this tour start and end on the last day?
- What driving licence do I need?
- Do we really drive a Tuk Tuk?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Thailand
- Thailand Travel Guide
- Two-Week / 14 Days Thailand Itineraries 2021
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Thailand from Chiang Mai
- Thailand Adventure
- Small group tour
- 11 days Thailand
- Operators in Asia
- Mae Hong Son
- Adventure tours
- Mae Hong Son tours
- Thailand tours
- Asia tours
- Northern Thailand
- Mae Hong Son