5 days in Israel
- Tour Operator:
- Booking Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Masada National Park
- Explore historic Bethlehem
- See the Temptation Monastery in Jericho
- Visit Nazareth's Church of Annunciation
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Caesarea, Acre and Haifa
- Day 2: Nazareth and Sea of Galilee
- Day 3: Jericho and Bethlehem
- Day 4: Jerusalem Old and New
- Day 5: Masada and Dead Sea
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Booking Tours
Booking-tours company started at 2002 by Vera Veinberg and Artium Dostman which are experienced travel agents and tour operators in Eilat, Israel. The company started to help travelers to combine and enjoy a new type of experiences in the middle east. Booking-tours provides custom built tours, group tours, and private tours to 18-65-year-old travellers interested in visiting Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. We specialize in Religion tours, extended tours around 3 countries, Nile cruises, discovery tours, private tours and much more! Booking-tours offers excellent value trips at affordable prices so it can fit every traveler looking for great unique experiences. Our team of travel experts is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere. From Jerusalem to Petra to Amman, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we have something for every kind of traveler. And we are proud to say that after 15 experience-packed years, we are the Middle-East leader. The combination of our services, 24/7 nonstop chat support, our pricing, friendly way of conducting business. With Booking-tours you will explore, Experience, and share with other travelers.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Gerard· November 18th, 2022As with every tour, too much time in selected souvenir shops and overpriced food. Tour quality varied with the guide. Pray you have a good one.Trip date: November 2022
- Дана· March 14th, 2020The tour was great. I saw everything I wanted , and even a little more. Tours were conducted by experienced and knowledgeable guides. The sea, temples, sights - all at the highest level, and the price is acceptable. I recommend it!Trip date: May 2019
- TTatiana· January 21st, 2020These 5 days in Israel were wonderful! Everything was well organize and reliable. I was especially impressed with Masada fortress and its sad but heroic story.Booking Tours commented on this reviewThank you, Tatiana happy to hear you had a wonderful time in Israel and the tour itself. Booking-tours team.Trip date: June 2019
- Valentin· July 1st, 2019He took part in a tour of Israel for 4 days. During these days I learned a lot, showed only the most interesting places. I liked the guide very much, because everything is intelligible and interesting explains. Very pleased with this tour, I will... Show moreTrip date: July 2016
- Margaret· June 29th, 2019The transportation spoilt it for us and several people we talked to. The smaller buses had no room between the rows of seats, no pockets to put necessary items in! I lost a hat and a pair of glasses that slid down the side of the seat, which was both... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- NSNeville· June 18th, 2019When booking with you and on our itinery we were told LUNCH at the dead sea was included. It was a very bad experience with our tour guide and the restaurant knowing nothing about it and fighting us on every level including thinking we were lies. it... Show moreBooking Tours commented on this reviewDear Neville. Thank you for your feedback. I can understand your frustration about the Lunch on the one day tour in the Dead Sea. We do have a phone or WhatsUp connection for any issue that can appear on the tours. We will inquire about this issue with... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- Natali· June 10th, 2019I have been working with booking-tours company for a long time. This time I chose a tour 5 days in Israel. As always, everything is top notch.Booking Tours commented on this reviewHey Natali as always we are happy to give the best service for our travelers Thank you very much Booking-Tours TeamTrip date: June 2019
- Eddie· June 10th, 2019book and participate in excursions with booking-tours for a couple of years in a row and during this time everything was safe, there were no problems.Booking Tours commented on this reviewHello Eddie it's nice to hear that we are your go-to company Thank you and hope to see you again with us Booking-Tours Team.Trip date: May 2019
- Alina· June 9th, 2019Had really good time on this trip. Our guide Christine told us a lot of interesting things of places we've visited and showed wonderful spots which we would never have found by our own. Definitely worth our time and money!Trip date: May 2019
- Cynthia· June 7th, 2019Wonderful! Everything is good except for the transportation because they don't drop us in front of the hotel. The weather is very hot and the driver just let us drop in the street maybe 5 minutes away from the hotel which is disappointing.Booking Tours commented on this reviewHello, Cynthia, we are happy you had a good time and a good experience overall regarding the accommodation, we recommend next time ordering an upgrade as this tour includes a 3-star hotel Thank you Booking Tours TeamTrip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$872
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- New Israeli SheqelIsrael
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- Type EIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- Type FIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Booking Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Booking Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Booking Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Booking Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Booking Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Israel Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Tel Aviv
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 5 days Asia
- From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
- Operators in Asia
- 5 days in Israel Tours in Israel
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Israel Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Israel tours
- Palestinian Territory tours