Gold Rush Tour
Start and end in Whitehorse! With the discovery tour Gold Rush Tour, you have a 22 day tour package taking you through Whitehorse, Canada and 9 other destinations in North America. Gold Rush Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Whitehorse
- Day 2 - 10: Teslin / Yukon River
- Day 10: Carmacks – Dempster Highway
- Day 11: Tombstone Mountains
- Day 12: Dempster Highway – Dawson City
- Day 13: Dawson City
- Day 14: Dempster – Top of the World Highway
- Day 15: Kluane, Sheep Mountain
- Day 16 / 17: Haines Junction (Kluane NP)
- Day 18: Kluane NP – Tatshenshini River
- Day 19: Million Dollar Falls – Haines, Alaska
- Day 20: Haines - Skagway
- Day 21: Skagway - Whitehorse
- Day 22: Departure Whitehorse
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Whitehorse.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Gold Rush Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,549 km.
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 130 km
- Teslin Lake (Canada)
- 275 km
- Carmacks (Canada)
- 283 km
- Tombstone Mountain (Canada)
- 53 km
- Dawson City (Canada)
- 387 km
- Kluane National Park (Canada)
- 47 km
- Haines Junction (Canada)
- 78 km
- Million Dollar Falls Campground (Canada)
- 128 km
- Haines (USA)
- 26 km
- Skagway (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gold Rush Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,131 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours