Sicily Grand Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 3,279
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: This tour starts in Catania.
- Day 2: Excursion on Mt Etna, Europe's highest active volcano; afternoon wine tasting.
- Day 3: Morning sightseeing tour of Catania; afternoon drive to Syracuse and visit archaeological park.
- Day 4: Free day in Syracuse.
- Day 5: Visit the UNESCO Baroque towns of Noto and Ragusa.
- Day 6: Explore town of Modica, famous for its chocolate; transfer and overnight in Piazza Armerina.
- Day 7: Morning guided visit in Piazza Armerina; see the UNESCO mosaics collection of Villa Romana del Casale. Afternoon optional visit to Morgantina archaeological site.
- Day 8: Visit the Valley of Temples in Agrigento and archaeological sight of Selinunte.
- Day 9: Explore the island of Mozia by ferry and drive to the hilltop town of Erice; overnight in Trapani.
- Day 10: Half day walk in the nature reserve of Zingaro; visit ruins of Segesta and drive to Palermo.
- Day 11: Morning tour of Monreale and its Duomo; afternoon guided visit to Palermo.
- Day 12: Free day in Palermo for further individual sightseeing; drive to the picturesque fishing village of Cefalu.
- Day 13: Day at leisure in Cefalu.
- Day 14: Transfer to Taormina and free time.
- Day 15: End Taormina.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MmariannarandoWritten on November 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
there was a lot of walking it was not easy at all at times it was very stressful to catch up a lot of steps and fast paced for middle age people at times it could have been avoided by being dropped off closer on top of the placed visited instead of... Read more
- MLMartinWritten on May 7, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Highpoint was the fellow travelers. Tour could use many improvements. Would probably not use Exodus again.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Sicily Grand Tour
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$66USD $3,279
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to TaorminaOnly 1 seat left$73USD $3,649
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$72USD $3,579
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$73USD $3,649
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$73USD $3,649
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$73USD $3,649
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$75USD $3,749
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$75USD $3,749
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$75USD $3,749
- SaturdayOct 10, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdayOct 24, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$73USD $3,649
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Catania is the starting point and Taormina is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Catania (Italy)
- 51 km
- Syracuse (Italy)
- 2 km
- Isola di Ortigia (Italy)
- 28 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 31 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 7 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 47 km
- Caltagirone (Italy)
- 21 km
- Piazza Armerina (Italy)
- 70 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 73 km
- Selinunte (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sicily Grand Tour