Sicily Grand Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 3,255
- +16 Destinations
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- MLMartinWritten on May 7, 20183.5 - GoodHighpoint was the fellow travelers. Tour could use many improvements. Would probably not use Exodus again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: This tour starts in Catania.
- Day 2: Excursion on Mt Etna, Europe's highest active volcano; afternoon wine tasting.
- Day 3: Morning sightseeing tour of Catania; afternoon drive to Syracuse and free time in Oritiga.
- Day 4: Morning visit to Greek theatre led by a local guide and free afternoon.
- Day 5: Visit the UNESCO Baroque towns of Noto and Ragusa.
- Day 6: Explore town of Modica, famous for its chocolate and Caltagirone, the colourful capital of ceramics; overnight in Piazza Armerina.
- Day 7: Morning guided visit in Piazza Armerina; see the UNESCO mosaics collection of Villa Romana del Casale.
- Day 8: Visit the Valley of Temples in Agrigento and archaeological sight of Selinunte.
- Day 9: Explore the island of Mozia by ferry and drive to the hilltop town of Erice; overnight in Trapani.
- Day 10: Half day walk in the nature reserve of Zingaro; visit ruins of Segesta and drive to Palermo.
- Day 11: Morning tour of Monreale and its Duomo; afternoon guided visit to Palermo.
- Day 12: Free morning in Palermo for further individual sightseeing; afternoon drive to the picturesque fishing village of Cefalu.
- Day 13: Morning at leisure in Cefalu and optional time at the beach; drive to Taormina and visit the famous Greek anphitheatre.
- Day 14: Full free day in Taormina.
- Day 15: End Taormina.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Sicily Grand Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$163USD $3,255
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$163USD $3,255
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$163USD $3,255
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$167USD $3,335
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$167USD $3,335
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$167USD $3,335
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Catania15 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Taormina8 seats left$163USD $3,255
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$167USD $3,335
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$167USD $3,335
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Catania15 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Taormina8 seats left$167USD $3,335
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Catania is the starting point and Taormina is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $3,255 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3255 for Sicily Grand Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Catania (Italy)
- 51 km
- Syracuse (Italy)
- 2 km
- Isola di Ortigia (Italy)
- 28 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 31 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 7 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 47 km
- Caltagirone (Italy)
- 21 km
- Piazza Armerina (Italy)
- 70 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 73 km
- Selinunte (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,255 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sicily Grand Tour